他知道她怀孕了
He knew she was pregnant.
就你一个人啊
Oh, it's just you.
难道你还给其他人留了一堆留言
Who else did you leave a thousand messages for?
-出了什么事 -没什么
- What's going on? - Not much.
最后发现还是丽贝卡杀了莱拉
Just figuring out if Rebecca killed Lila after all.
邦尼 真高兴你能赶来
Bonnie, glad you could make it.
不好意思 我之前在吃晚饭
I'm sorry. I was just at a dinner --
这是之前山姆给丽贝卡
This is a recording I made
做心理评估时候的录像
of Rebecca's psych evaluation with Sam.
你竟然还录下来了
You taped that?
你说了那么多谎 幸亏我有先见之明
With all the lies you've told, I'm glad I did.
好好看看
Watch it.
找找跟她在警♥察♥审讯时候说的
Look for any discrepancies with what she said
哪些地方有出入
compared to police interviews.
给你们一个小时
One hour.
然后我要听到
Then I want to hear
你们会如何起诉被告
each of your cases against the defendant.
如果丽贝卡的案子进入审判程序
If Rebecca's case went to trial,
则公诉人会称 在莱拉发现了
then the prosecution would have argued
格里芬和丽贝卡的苟且之事后
that Griffin and Rebecca were so high
他们俩因为磕了药 神志不清杀死了她
that they killed Lila after she found them sleeping together.
如果是丽贝卡一个人做的呢
What if Rebecca acted alone?
在她的招供录像里 丽贝卡称
In her taped confession, Rebecca stated...
我站在那里看着格里芬压着她
I was standing there watching Griffin pin her down.
"他的手掐着她的脖子"
"His hands were around her neck."
说明丽贝卡早就知道莱拉是被掐死的
Meaning Rebecca already knew Lila was strangled
但那时这一情况还没有公之于众
even though that was not yet public knowledge.
-看这段 -她的手♥机♥最后怎么会在你手里
- Look at this. - So, How did you end up with her phone?
是她前一晚留在我房♥里的
She left it at my apartment the night before.
但是根据山姆的通话记录
But according to Sam's phone records,
在那之后 山姆跟莱拉却仍通了好几次电♥话♥
Sam talked to Lila on her burner several times after that.
那她的动机是什么
What was her motive then?
显而易见 嫉妒
It's obvious -- jealousy.
莱拉又漂亮 又有钱
Lila was beautiful. She was wealthy.
但是在招供录像里
But nowhere in this confession tape
警♥察♥对莱拉是被掐死一事只字未提
do the detectives say Lila was strangled.
因为手♥机♥还在莱拉手上
Because Lila still had her phone,
这就说明丽贝卡在心理评估的时候撒了谎
which means Rebecca was lying during her psych eval.
在她得知莱拉要跟她绝交的时候
When she found out that Lila was "breaking up with her,"
-丽贝卡崩溃了 -这就解释了...
- Rebecca snapped. - Thus explaining...
她拿了莱拉的手♥机♥
She took Lila's phone...
...青少年罪犯且多次被捕...
...teen offenders with multiple arrests...
...为什么丽贝卡的DNA...
...why Rebecca's DNA...
...山姆的照片来栽赃谋杀的罪名...
...the photos of Sam to pin the murder...
韦斯
Wes...
我什么也没想到
I don't have anything.
你肯定想到了
Of course you do.
鲁迪
Rudy.
莱拉当晚 他看到丽贝卡浑身湿透
He saw Rebecca the night Lila was killed wet,
并且她给他吸食了致幻剂
and -- and she dosed him with PCP
因为她知道他是潜在目击证人
because she knew he was a potential witness.
致幻剂不会让你进精神病院
PCP doesn't put you in a mental institution.
丽贝卡说得对
Rebecca's right.
而且没有能证明这是
And where's the actual evidence
冲动犯罪的确凿证据
that this was a crime of passion?
还是我们应该相信你 沃尔什先生
Or are we supposed to just trust you, Mr. Walsh?
也有可能警♥察♥在录制丽贝卡的招供录像前
And the detectives could have told Rebecca
就已经告诉她
that Lila was strangled
莱拉是被掐死的了
before they started taping her confession.
丽贝卡谎称自己有莱拉的手♥机♥
And Rebecca lying about having Lila's phone
并不代表她就是杀人凶手
doesn't mean that she's a killer.
事实在哪儿
I mean, where's the facts?
谁能解释下
An explanation
她是怎么把莱拉的尸体搬到水箱的
of how she got Lila's body up to the water tank?
她没搬 她们本来就在上面
She didn't. They were already hanging out up there.
-我们没有 -你看
- We never did that. - Exactly.
因为你们现在所呈现的一切都只是推测
Because everything that you're presenting is speculation.
你们已经和我共事快六个月了
You've been working with me for nearly six months now,
你们只能提出这些烂论点
and this is the crap case you present me with?
需要我去拿胶带吗
Do I need to get the tape?
有事吗
Can I help you?
我是艾米莉·辛克莱尔
Emily Sinclair.
我约了基廷女士见面
I have an appointment with Ms. Keating.
关于哪方面的
Regarding?
我是内特·勒西一案的新任公诉人
I'm the new prosecutor assigned to the Nate Lahey case.
基廷女士热心答应了
Ms. Keating was kind enough
在庭审前给我一份声明
to agree to give me a statement before trial.
现在恐怕不是时候
Now is actually not a good time.
可是 她昨天跟我确认过了
Hm. Well, she did confirm with me yesterday.
-抱歉 我会让她回电 -辛克莱尔女士
- I'm sorry. I'll have her call you. - Ms. Sinclair...
我们能在你的办公室见面吗
Would it be okay if we met at your office?
我家里现在有几位客人可能会妨碍到我们
I have some house guests who could get in our way.
那一个小时后在我的办公室见怎么样
How about we meet at my office in an hour?
那太好了
Great.
你要为这次检控作证
You're testifying for the prosecution?
当然 弗兰克
Of course. Frank?
别让他们离开你的视线
Don't let them out of your sight.
明白
Got it.
根据你之前所说
According to your initial interview,
你在跟丈夫吵架之后
you went to Mr. Lahey's apartment
去了莱西先生的公♥寓♥
after your fight with your husband?
是的
Yes.
莱西先生对此有什么反应
How did Mr. Lahey react?
他比较关心我的感受
He was concerned for my welfare.
这件事是在你们发生性行为之前还是之后
Was this before or after you engaged in sexual activity?
之前
Before.
你跟他那天做了不止一次吧
Did you have sex more than once?
这问题真的有关吗
Is that question really relevant?
我需要那晚确切的时间表
I need a detailed timeline of that night
因为没有其他人可以证明莱西先生的动向
as we have no other witnesses to Mr. Lahey's movements.
就一次
We had sex one time.
然后你就回家了
And then you made your way home.
对 就是那时我发现他在跟踪我
Yes. That's when I noticed that he was following me.
那天晚上勒西先生跟踪你回家了吗
Mr. Lahey followed you home that night?
是的
Yes.
他想确保我安全到家
He wanted to make sure that I got home safely.
好吧
Okay.
但第一次问话时你并未提起此事
Uh, but you never reported this in your first interview.
我想要保护内特
I wanted to protect Nate.
保护他
Protect him?
当内特和我到家时
When Nate and I arrived at the house,
山姆就站在车道上 正要上车
Sam was in the driveway getting into his car,
准备出城
about to leave town.
山姆
Sam?
山姆当时喝醉了 他冲我大吼大叫
Sam was drunk, yelling at me.
内特下车想让他冷静点
Nate got out of his car to try to calm him down.
山姆
Sam!!
但山姆根本不听
Sam wouldn't.
所以内特不得不挡住他 这样我才能进屋
So Nate had to hold him back until I got inside.
我们再明确一下
So, let's be clear...
你声称当晚勒西先生和你丈夫之间
you're claiming that there was a physical altercation
发生了肢体冲突
between Mr. Lahey and your husband that night.
我不是在声称
I'm not claiming anything.
事实就是如此
It happened.
我在咖啡馆外面 你在哪
I'm outside the coffee shop. Where are you?
晚上12点53分
晚上12点53分
莱拉 我大老远开到这里
Lila, I drove all the way down here.
跟我谈谈
Talk to me.
我在房♥顶上
I'm on the roof.
我刚刚撞见格里芬和别人乱搞
I just walked in on Griffin screwing someone else.