你能相信吗
Can you believe that?
我想跟上帝没关系
Wasn't God, I guess.
都是因为我
It was me.
-并不是这样 -就是的 你不想要我
- That's not true. - It is. You don't want me.
如果我消失的话 所有人都会好过
It'd be easier if I just...went away.
我和这个孩子一起消失
Me and the baby.
我马上过去找你 好吗
I'm coming to you there, okay?
莱拉
Lila!
该死 莱拉 你到底在哪
Damn it, Lila, where the hell are you?!
我整夜都在找莱拉
I looked for Lila all night.
我打电♥话♥给她朋友
I called her friends.
去她家找她
I went to her room.
她在屋顶被勒死时
I was probably there
我可能就在她家
when she was getting strangled on that roof.
格里芬那晚给莱拉打了28次电♥话♥
Griffin called Lila 28 times that night.
都在通话记录里
It's on the phone records.
但你一次都没打给她
But you didn't call her once.
因为你知道她已经死了 对吧
'Cause you already knew she was dead, right?
或者我刚跟她男朋友上了床
Or I'd just had sex with her boyfriend,
我知道她不想跟我说话
and I knew she didn't want to talk to me.
来电 奥利弗
你们两个怎么样 你信任他吗
How's it going with you two? Do you trust him?
闭嘴
Shut up.
你们在一起的时间跟我和韦斯差不多
Been together about as long as me and Wes.
我以前很信任他
I trusted him.
你不相信他是对的
You were right not to trust him.
特别是那晚他对我们撒了谎
After he lied to us about that night,
没告诉我们安娜丽丝早就知道
that Annalise knew...
你以为这样有用吗
You think this is gonna work?
你想就这样控制我的想法
You can just get inside my head?
我只是说你们所有人花了这么长时间
I'm just saying you're all spending so much time
想要查出我是否是凶手
trying to figure out if I'm a killer
但我们都知道有个人是杀人凶手
when we already know somebody who is.
而那晚就是他让我们按他的计划行事
And he got us to go along with his plan that night.
他那么做是为了救你
He was doing that to save you.
没错 然后他背叛了我
Yeah, and then he turned on me.
也许就跟他对待他母亲一样
Probably just like he did to his mother.
他12岁时他母亲自杀了
She killed herself when he was 12.
至少他是这么说的
At least that's what he says.
怎么样 你从她嘴里问出什么了吗
So? Did you get anything out of her?
除了她暗示
You mean anything other than the fact
那位候补先生杀害了他的母亲之外吗
that she insinuated that waitlist killed his mother?
她那么说的
She said that?
这不是真的 对吧
It's not true, is it?
-是假的 -看到没
- No. - See?
她撒谎成性
She's a pathological liar.
又或者一直以来她说的都是实话
Or maybe she's been honest this whole time.
她的确一直在撒谎
She keeps lying, yes,
但当一个人没犯罪
but isn't that what we would all do
却蒙受不白之冤时 不都会这么做吗
if we looked guilty of a crime we didn't commit?
而且我们知道那晚山姆就在屋顶上
Meanwhile, we know Sam was on the roof that night.
所以呢
So, what?
你现在跟丽贝卡一伙了
You team Rebecca now?
我只跟事实为伍
I'm team whatever really freaking happened.
让我进来
Hey, let me in!
什么时候开始锁门了
Since when do we ever lock this door?
又来了
Here we go again.
弗兰克老弟 你好吗
Franky D! What it do?
今天办公室关门
Office is closed today.
那为什么康纳尔的车停在外面
Then why is Connor's car out here?
我猜你不想我出现在这里
My guess is that you don't want me here
是因为你不爽我跟邦尼在一起
'cause you're pissed about me and Bonnie.
-闭嘴然后回家吧 -不要
- Shut up and go home. - No.
首先我要你保证
First I want your word
你不会告诉基廷我们俩的事
you're not gonna tell A.K. about us.
我是否告诉安娜丽丝
What I choose to tell or not tell Annalise...
你在干什么
What the hell are you doing?!
-跟你没关系 -听着 伙计
- ...is none of your business. - Look, man.
她对我而言可不是露水情缘
She's not just a hookup for me.
-我对她是真心的 -随你怎么说
- It -- it actually feels pretty real. - Whatever.
回家吧
Just go home.
-你们都在这吗 -我刚才告诉你了
- You guys all here? - What'd I say?
我可不会让你把我挡在这办公室外
Look, I'm not gonna let you blackball me from this office.
如果今天其他人都在工作 那我也一样
If everyone else is working today, well, then so am I.
好吧 是我错了
Okay, fine. I was wrong.
但我绝不会离开这间办公室
But I'm still not leaving this office
直到你对我发誓
until you swear to me
你不会告诉基廷我们俩的事
that you're not gonna tell A.K. about us.
说真的 伙计
Seriously, man.
就因为我脸上的胡子没你那么浓密
Just 'cause my facial hair's not exactly as luscious as yours
并不代表我不能把你打趴下
doesn't mean I can't still kick your ass.
你想怎么样 米尔斯顿先生
What do you need, Mr. Millstone?
别生气
Don't be so mad.
我只是想确保弗兰克不会把我们的事捅出去
I just wanted to make sure Frank wasn't gonna out us.
冒着交涉时可能被安娜丽丝发现的风险
And you risked Annalise finding out in the process.
我让你难堪了吗
Are you -- are you embarrassed of me?
所以你才不愿意让她知道
Is that -- is that why you don't want her to know?
不 不是那样
No. That is not...
安娜丽丝和我的关系很复杂
Annalise and I have a complicated relationship.
比如 她是拉拉
Like, she's a lesbian
还跟你相爱了那么复杂吗 还是
who's in love with you complicated, or...?
你得走了
You need to go.
不给点奖励我不走
Not without a little sugar first.
她发短♥信♥给别人了
She texted someone.
什么
What?
"鸡蛋911 律师的家"
"Eggs 911. Lawyer's House".
"鸡蛋911"是什么鬼东西
What the hell does "Eggs 911" even mean?
-这是谁的号♥码 -我不知道
- And whose number is it? - I don't know.
你为什么不打过去看看
Why don't you call it and find out?
不管是谁 他们现在有我的号♥码了
Whoever it is, they have my number now.
他们也知道丽贝卡在这
And they know Rebecca's here.
我们待会儿处理这个问题
We'll deal with it later.
就像待会儿处理我一样吗
Just like you'll deal with me later?
顺便问一句 你们要怎么处理我
What are you gonna do to me, by the way?
永远把我关在地下室吗
Are you just gonna leave me down here forever?
还是像杀山姆一样杀了我
Or are you gonna kill me Sam-style?
大家上楼
Everybody upstairs.
特别是你
Especially you.
凌晨1:12
凌晨1:12
莱拉
Lila.
莱拉
Lila?
你来了
You came.
当然
Of course.
下来
Get down from there.
告诉我 你没去我家
Just tell me you didn't go to my house.
别紧张
Relax.
我知道 只有那么说
I just knew saying that
你才会来见我
was the only way to get you to come here.
我来是因为我担心你
I came here because I was worried about you.
你是说 你担心
You mean you were worried
安娜丽丝会发现我的存在
Annalise would find out about me.
听着
Hey, hey, hey. Now, look.
我知道情况有多糟糕
I know how messed up all this is,
-但我现在来了 -然后呢
- but I am here now. - And after now?
你回到她身边去之后呢
When you go home to her?
我又独自一人了 还怀着孩子
I'm alone again, having a baby all by myself.
你不用这样 莱拉 你才二十一岁
You don't have to do this, Lila. You're 21 years old...
我要这孩子 就算你不想要
I want this baby even if you don't.
所以别再试图说服我了 我不会动摇的
So stop trying to change my mind. I'm not going to.
你一次一次说你爱我
You said you loved me over and over.
但你不爱我 对吗