你想要挽回吗
You want to make this right?
那就像个男人一样
Be a man and go and
想办法让你女朋友开口
get your girlfriend to talk.
她再也不信任我了
She doesn't trust me anymore.
那就想办法让她信任你 该死的
Then make her, damn it!
你是不是个男人
Are you a man or not?!
你确定他不用带上奖杯吗
Sure he shouldn't take the trophy?
看着我 看看你对我做了什么
Look at me. Look at what you did to me.
你说过你爱我
You said you loved me.
我仍然爱你
I still do.
我把我的一切都告诉你了
I told you everything about me.
包括每个人对我做过的所有可怕的事
Every awful thing anyone has ever done to me.
但你知道吗 你是这些人里最坏的
But you know what? You're the worst one.
因为我都不知道我还要防着你
'cause I didn't know I had to be afraid of you.
你不用的
You don't.
你只要告诉我那天晚上发生了什么就行
You just need to tell me what happened that night.
我告诉你了 我告诉你很多次了
I have told you. I've told you again and again.
-你不相信我 -你在鲁迪的事上说了谎
- You don't believe me. - You lied about Rudy.
老天 你能不能闭嘴别提神经病鲁迪了
Oh, my God. Will you shut up about frickin' Rudy?
除非你告诉我他怎么了
Not until you tell me what happened to him.
求你了 丽贝卡
Please, Rebecca.
我想要信任你
I want to trust you.
我想告诉他们我错了
Tell them all I was wrong,
你不是个坏人
that you're not a bad person.
但你必须要给我个理由
But you have to give me a reason to.
你是对的
You were right.
我是给了他致幻剂
I gave him PCP.
凌晨2:46
凌晨2:46
你发生什么事了吗
What happened to you?
-有何贵干 -没什么
- What do you want? - Nothing.
你 你还好吗
Just...is everything okay?
我之前听到你跟莱拉吵架 然后
I heard you fighting earlier with Lila, and --
你怎么会知道她的名字
How the hell do you know her name?
这墙很薄
Th-the walls are really thin.
不过我还是不该偷听的
Still, I shouldn't have been spying.
你想陪我待一会儿吗
Do you feel like hanging out?
但我也给了他一些别的东西
But I gave him something else, too.
那东西叫 紫色X
It's called...purple x.
你不太嗑药 对吧
You don't get high a lot, do you?
是啊
No.
但很多人都说我应该嗑药
But people always tell me I should.
我是说 我焦虑的时候会吃药
I mean, I take something for my anxiety and stuff,
但别人还是说"开心点 鲁迪
but people are still always like, "Lighten up, Rudy.
你压力太大了"
You're such a stressball."
这个肯定管用
Well, this'll definitely help with that.
我从没试过那种药
I'd never taken it before,
但我知道吸多了会是什么反应
but I-I knew what it could do if you took too much.
求你了 妈妈 求你了
Please! Mommy, please!
-911 请讲 -救救我
- 911, what's your emergency? - Help me!
我的邻居精神崩溃了
My neighbor's having a nervous breakdown.
不要让他们杀了我 求你了
Don't let them kill me, please!
我不想这样 妈妈 求你了
I don't want to try it, mommy! Please!
你为什么要让我去死
Why are you letting me die?!
请快一点
Please hurry.
你为什么要让我去死
Why are you letting me die?!
我是个可怕的人 我知道 我知道
I'm an awful person. I know, I know.
我只是太害怕他会告诉警方
I was just so scared that he was gonna talk to the police.
你为什么浑身都湿了
Why were you wet?
因为水箱的缘故
Because of the water tank.
她藏在水箱里了
She was hiding in the water tank.
她到屋顶去找莱拉 在那里找到了她
She went onto the roof to find Lila, and she did.
死在水里
Dead in the water.
然后她听到有人来了
Then she heard people coming.
她知道他们会认为是她杀了莱拉
And she knew they'd assume she killed Lila,
她慌了
so she panicked.
她当时刚吸了毒 头脑不清醒
She was on drugs, not thinking --
那她为什么从没告诉我们这些
Then why didn't she ever tell us that?
因为她知道没人会相信她
Because she knew no one would believe her.
你不会真的相信这些吧
You can't possibly be buying this.
韦斯 她又在操纵你了
Wes, she's manipulating you again.
她确实一团糕
She's messed up!
任何人遇到她那样的成长环境都会这样
That's what happens when you grow up like she did.
人们利用你
People take advantage of you.
你觉得世界上所有人都要毁了你
You think everyone's out to screw you,
所以你就干撒谎和贩毒这样的傻事
so you do stupid things like lie and deal drugs
在人们伤害自己之前伤害对方
and hurt people before they can hurt you.
但那并不意味着你就是杀人犯
But that doesn't make you a murderer.
拜托
Please...
我相信她
I believe her.
本案就此结束
We're done trying this case.
-拜托 什么 -她都撒谎成精了
- Come on! What?! - She's a pathological liar!
我告诉你们多少次了
What have I told you time and time again?
在法庭上没有真♥相♥
There's no truth in the courtroom.
只不过是两相对峙
There's just your version of what happened versus theirs.
司法体制就是这样的
That's how the justice system works.
这无关什么是正确公正
It's not what's right and what's fair,
这只关乎谁能说出更令人信服的故事
it's who tells the most convincing story.
而现在 你们谁都不能
And right now, none of you
说服我这是丽贝卡干的
have been able to convince me that Rebecca did this.
那我们现在怎么办
So, what do we do now?
我怎么知道
The hell if I know.
安娜丽丝
Annalise...
来电 内特
我没有办法
I had no choice.
公诉人来找我 我必须给出陈述
The prosecutor approached me. I had to make a statement.
你是说编出一个陈述
You mean make up a statement.
-我知道这看起来不对 -你一直在撒谎
- I know how it looks. - All you do is lie.
一次又一次 你还指望我相信你
Again and again, then you expect me to trust you.
内特 求你了 我有理由的
Nate, please, there's a reason.
你是在想办法帮我打赢官司 我知道
You're trying to win my case. I know.
如果那晚我和山姆有过肢体接触
If I had physical contact with Sam that night,
就能解释为什么我的指纹在他的戒指上了
it explains why my print is on his ring.
陪审团会有合理怀疑
The jury will have their reasonable doubt,
我就可以自♥由♥了
and I go free.
告诉我我说错了
Tell me I'm wrong.
我知道你没有杀山姆
I know you didn't kill Sam,
我知道你认为我陷害你想让你顶罪
and I know you think I set you up to go down for this.
我没有
I didn't.
这很难相信 我明白
It's hard to believe, I understand,
但你得试着相信我
but you need to try.
我在尽一切努力帮助你
I'm doing everything that I can to help you.
相信我
Trust me.
好吗 可以吗
All right? Will you do that?
试着相信我
Try to trust me.
我们知道该怎么办了
We know what to do.
我们把谋杀山姆的罪名栽赃到丽贝卡头上
We pin Sam's murder on Rebecca.
我知道这很难
We know that seems hard,
尤其是我们已经陷害了内特
especially since we already did the same thing with Nate,
但是这更有道理
but it makes sense.
山姆杀了莱拉 所以丽贝卡杀了山姆
Sam killed Lila, so Rebecca killed Sam.
而我们这些真正杀了山姆的人
And then those of us that actually killed Sam,
作证说是丽贝卡干的
we testify that Rebecca was the one that did it.
你只需要说服候补先生
You just have to convince waitlist.
我们觉得我们可以拿到
We thought we can get the surveillance tape
内特第一次在商店里接触丽贝卡的监控录像
from the store where Nate first approached Rebecca.
那样我们就可以引出她来你家
That way, we can establish that she came to the house
-拿闪盘拷 -停下
- with the thumb drive and she put... - Stop.
我们不能一有念头就跑去找警♥察♥
We can't go changing stories with the police,
随心所欲地改变我们的说辞
telling a different version every time we feel like it.
-我说什么来着 -但是
- Told you. - But --
事情结束了 普拉特小姐 别想了