It's over, Miss Pratt. We have to let it go.
什么 不
What? No!
我们无法排除合理怀疑证明她有罪
We haven't proved guilt beyond a reasonable doubt.
她会立刻去找警♥察♥的
She's gonna go straight to the police.
除非我能说服她不要去
Not if I convince her not to.
怎么说服
How?
我会好好请求她的
I'm gonna ask her nicely.
那不会管用的
That's not gonna work.
我们绑♥架♥了她
We abducted her.
把她绑在一张椅子上
Taped her to a chair.
-她会想通的 -不 她不会
-She'll get over it. - No, she won't!
她只会考虑她自己
She only thinks of herself.
这不是真的
That's not true.
-你不会还喜欢她吧 -拜托 弗兰克
- You're not still into her? - Please, Frank.
肯定还有什么我们能做的
There has to be something else we can do.
别想把这件事推到弗兰克头上
Don't you dare put this on Frank.
我们为了帮你们解决这件事
We have gone above and beyond here
已经做得够多的了
to try to fix this for all of you
因为这件事 从一开始
because this, from the very start,
就是你们的烂摊子 你们每个人的
has been your mess, each of you.
而弗兰克和我一直心甘情愿地
And Frank and I have been more than willing
努力拯救你们这些蠢货
to try to save all your stupid asses.
更不用提安娜丽丝
Not to mention Annalise,
我完全不能理解为什么她一直保护你们
who for reasons beyond me, continues to protect you.
尤其是你们对她做的事 夺走了她的
And after what you did to her, what you took from her --
丽贝卡 丽贝卡
Rebecca! Rebecca!
发生了什么事
What the hell happened?
我下去的时候她不见了
She was gone when I got down there.
是谁干的
Who was it?
告诉我 是谁放她走的
Tell me. Who let her go?
是谁放她走的 见鬼
Who let her go, damn it?!
我没有放她走
I didn't let her go.
你得相信我
You have to believe me.
我相信
I do.
这一切
All of this...
丽贝卡 山姆 内特
Rebecca, Sam, Nate...
全都是我的错
it's all my fault.
没事的
It's okay.
没事的
It's okay.
没事的
It's okay.
没事的
It's okay.
一切都会过去的
It's gonna be okay.
我不再爱她了
I don't love her anymore.
凌晨1:14
凌晨1:14
我爱你
I love you.
我现在意识到了
I know that now.
只是
It's just...
我花了一段时间才接受这一点
just taken me a while to accept it.
但是安娜丽丝和我 我们
But Annalise and I, we --
我们之间早已没有感情了
We've been over for years now.
当我遇到你
And when I met you...
我已经好久没有心动的感觉了
I haven't felt this way in a long time,
我不想再失去这种感觉
and I don't ever want to not feel this way again.
只有你 莱拉
It's you, Lila.
我爱你
I love you.
因为现在最重要的是
Because what matters now is that...
山姆杀了莱拉
Sam killed Lila.
是他干的
He did.
是山姆杀了她
Sam killed her.
-我们还不知道 -确实
- We don't know that. - No.
但我们俩必须选择相信这一点
But it's what the two of us need to choose to believe.
你不认识我
Hey. You don't know me.
我叫内特·勒西
My name's Nate Lahey.
解雇你的律师 给2125550192打电♥话♥
安娜丽丝·基廷给了我你的电♥话♥
Annalise Keating gave me your number.
发生了这么多事情
With everything that's happened,
这个版本的真♥相♥最有道理
it's the version of the truth that makes the most sense
也能让我们释怀
and will let us move on.
格里芬不是你想的那种人
Griffin is not the guy that you think he is, all right?
我几乎没怎么勾引他 他不是第一次这么干了
I-I hardly even had to try. That was not his first time. Okay?
凌晨1:58
凌晨1:58
拜托 给我回个电♥话♥
Please -- please, just call me back.
赌一百块 她回来的时候又没穿内♥裤♥
100 bucks she comes home without her underwear again
还会吹嘘她上了一个老二非常漂亮的
and brags about screwing some lacrosse player with
曲棍球员
the prettiest penis ever.
这世上哪有漂亮的老二
Like, what penis is ever pretty?
有什么需要帮忙的吗
Uh...hi. Can I help you?
艾米莉·辛克莱尔
Emily Sinclair.
我是山姆·基廷被谋杀一案的新公诉人
I'm the new prosecutor on the Sam Keating murder trial.
你有时间回答几个问题吗
Do you have time for a few questions?
关于 关于什么的问题
Uh...about -- about what?
主要是关于安娜丽丝
Annalise, mostly.
你应该不会感到惊讶
Not that that should surprise you.
那么我能进来吗
So, can I come in,
还是你更愿意跟我一起去警局谈
or would you rather us do this at the police station?
说吧
Say it.
说出来就变成真的了
Say it, and it will become true.
山姆杀了莱拉
Sam killed Lila.
-山姆杀了 -莱拉
- Sam killed... - Lila!
如果你在上面不要不理我
Look, don't ignore me if you're up here.
瞧瞧谁终于出现了
Well, look who finally made it.
我喝到第三杯了 你得赶上
I'm on my third. You need to catch up.
我想着如果"鸡蛋911"和丽贝卡
I figure if "Eggs 911" and Rebecca
马上就要把我们都毁了
are about to take us all down
而今晚将是我们最后的自♥由♥
and this is our last night of freedom,
我想醉到把这里一个银行家带回家的地步
I want to be drunk enough to take home one of those bankers.
米凯拉
Michaela...
你怎么会有这个
How the hell do you have that?
你刚说你丢了的时候
I found it Connor's car
我就在康纳尔的车里找到了
as soon as you said you'd lost it.
你那天晚上一团糟
You were a disaster that night.
我看得出你想去自首
I could tell you wanted to go to the police,
但我知道如果你觉得他们会找到它
but I knew if you thought they could find it,
你就不会去了
you'd stay quiet.
好吧
Fine.
那你就不理我吧
Ignore me.
来电 未知号♥码
奥利弗
Oliver?
怎么了 你病了吗
What's the matter? Are you sick?
那取决于你指的是什么
Depends on what you mean.
我本想在你打来的时候告诉你的
I was gonna tell you when you called,
但当时你还没有拿到你的结果
but you didn't have your results yet.
我想着或许你也得了
And I thought maybe you'd have it, too.
那我们就可以共同面对
And that we'd be in this together.
奥利弗
Oliver...
我的测试是阳性的
I tested positive.
我知道你在上面
Look, I know you're up there.
只是...
Just --
只是听我解释 好吗 为什么
Just -- just let me explain, please, why --
不 不 不 不
No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no!
不要死 拜托你不要死
Don't be dead! Please don't be dead!
凌晨2:12
凌晨1:14
我已经好久没有心动的感觉了
I haven't felt this way in a long time,
我不想再失去这种感觉
and I don't ever want to not feel this way again.
只有你 莱拉
It's you, Lila.
我爱你
I love you.
我该走了
I should go now.
什么 这么快吗
What? Already?
我得马上告诉安娜丽丝
I need to tell Annalise right now.
等一切结束后我给你打电♥话♥
I'll call you when it's done.
我是山姆
It's Sam.
我需要你去做我们说好的事
美剧 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表