前方的日子充斥着苦难
There's bitter days ahead--
死亡和恐惧
death and terror,
背叛和眼泪
betrayal and tears--
并非所有人都能活过去
and not all of you will live through 'em.
暗黑者的力量与日俱增
The Dark Man grows stronger all the time.
我知道你也感觉到了
I know you feel it, too.
很快 他就会来铲除他的一切敌人
Soon he'll come to destroy all who stand against him.
他的王国在西方 你必须去那里
His kingdom's in the West, and it is there you must go
表明你的立场
and make your stand.
这就是上天的旨意
This is what God wants of you.
末日♥逼♥近 第一季 第一集
科罗拉多州 博尔德
二队正在前往第二目的地
Team two moving to second location.
收到了吗
Do you copy?
收到了
Copy.
这不丢人 孩子
There's no shame, son.
真的 我当了26年的急救队员了
No, sir. I was an EMT 26 years,
我还以为
and I thought
我已经看惯了死亡 但这次...
I'd seen my share of death, but this...
死了七十亿人
Seven billion people dead.
你要是想吐 孩子...
You want to puke, son...
那就吐吧
you go right ahead.
我没事
I'm fine.
我只是需要缓一缓
I just need a minute.
你为什么每次都要拿走电影碟片
How come you're always taking movies?
活下来的人会需要娱乐的
World that's left's gonna need entertainment.
等电力恢复
Once the power's back on,
我就要在圆形剧场开一家露天影院
I'm gonna open a drive-in up at the amphitheater,
竖起一块大屏幕 周五晚上连放两部电影
put up a big screen, double features Friday night.
你看过《乖仔也疯狂》吗
You ever seen Risky Business?
-没有 -那电影可好看了
- No. - Oh, it's a great one.
他们在火车上做了爱哦
They fuck on a train.
咱们走吧
Let's roll.
我们今天清理了差不多一千具尸体
We put away almost a thousand units today.
这活又脏又累
It was dirty fucking work.
但我觉得 这是幸存区最重要的工作
As far as I'm concerned, it's the most important job in the Zone.
但如果你已经受够了
But if you've had enough,
如果你觉得你没法再继续了
if you feel like you can't take another day,
你不必担心要如何在街上躲开我
you won't have to worry about avoiding me in the street.
但如果你真的做不到
But if you can't cut it,
你现在必须得说出来
it's damn important you tell me now
好让我派人在明天顶替你的位置
so I can bring somebody in to take your spot tomorrow.
举手吧 谁想回去
Let's see some hands. Who's coming back?
很好 咱们去喝一杯吧
Good. Let's get a drink.
看来本月四号♥天气会很好
Well, it's shaping up to be a beautiful Fourth.
奥甘奎特的天气预报显示
Our WFTJ Ogunquit AccuWeather forecast
五个月前
缅因州 奥甘奎特
国♥庆♥当天将会是晴空万里
is predicting clear skies for our nation's birthday
最高气温不超过30摄氏度
with highs in the mid-80s.
另外 缅因州警方友情提醒各位市民
And our good friends at the Maine State Police have asked us to remind you all
烟花爆竹可不是玩具哦
that fireworks are not toys.
注意安全 奥甘奎特的居民们
Be safe out there, Ogunquit.
老爸
Hey, Daddy.
被你抓到我挖土了 弗兰
Caught me digging, huh, Fran?
我给你拿了些水
I brought you some water.
-谢谢你 亲爱的 -你感觉如何
- Thank you, darling. - How you feeling?
-好点了吗 -嗯
- A little better? - Yeah.
我忙得都忘记时间了
Kind of lost track of time out here.
所以...
So how did,
艾米的新娘送礼会怎么样了
Amy's shower go?
那就是场灾难 基本没什么人到场
Oh, it was a disaster. Hardly anybody showed.
-他们都得了和你一样的病 -是吗
- They all have what you have. - Oh, yeah.
我能跟你说点事情吗
Can I talk to you about something?
老天保佑
Bless you.
抱歉
Oh, sorry.
爸爸 你身上好烫
Daddy, you're burning up.
是啊 我还是...
Yeah, well, maybe, uh...
我还是去睡一会儿吧
maybe I'll have a nap, huh?
-好主意 -嗯
- That's a great idea. - Yeah.
-来吧 -好
- Come on. - Okay.
所以 你有什么事要跟我说
So, uh, you said you wanted to talk to me about something?
咱们可以之后再谈
We can talk about it later.
好吧
Okay.
-好了 -你几点醒的
- All right. - What time did you wake up?
大概六点吧
6:00, I think?
那时候你感觉如何
How'd you feel then?
抓到你了 你这个变♥态♥偷♥窥♥狂
Got you, you peeping pervert!
放开我 我什么都没做
Let me go! I didn't do anything!
我们可是在光天化日之下抓住你的 劳德
We caught you in broad daylight, Lauder.
等等 你认识这混♥蛋♥吗
Wait. You know this dipshit?
他是那个我跟你说过的要当校园枪手的小孩
This is that psycho school shooter kid I was telling you about.
他写了一份宣言
Already has his own manifesto,
然后在全班面前朗读了
and read it in front of the whole class.
我是个作家 那是虚构的
I'm a writer. It was fiction.
那他们为什么要让你停学
Then why'd they suspend you?
你死定了 混♥蛋♥
You're dead, you sick fuck!
抓住那个臭小子
Get the little prick!
快追上他
Get after him!
妈的
Shit.
天哪 天哪 天哪 天哪 天哪
Jesus. Jesus. Jesus. Jesus. Jesus.
你♥他♥妈♥是终结者吗
Fucking T-1000.
妈呀 你看见了吗
Holy shit! Did you see that?
他是不是死了
Is he fucking dead?
劳德 你还活着吗
Lauder, are you dead?
看看这自行车 被摔成这惨样 报应啊
I mean, look at this sorry sack of shit. Karma's a bitch.
我们连揍你的力气都省了
We don't even have to kick your ass now.
我要是再在这片居民区看到你
I ever catch you back in this neighborhood,
我就把你的破自行车塞进你的屁♥眼♥里 听见了吗
I'm gonna shove your whole bike up your ass, you hear me?
-我问你话呢 听见了吗 -听见了
- I said, do you fucking hear me? - I hear you!
那就好
Good.
算你小子识相
Fucking better.
那可是我们的妈妈 你个变♥态♥
That's our mom, you twisted little troll.
你到死都会是个处♥男♥的 劳德
You're gonna die a virgin, Lauder.
那肯定的 尤其是等我把这些发到网上之后
That's for sure, especially after I post these on Instagram.
有坏消息 奥甘奎特
Bad news, Ogunquit.
州长正在考虑发布禁令
The governor is now considering a ban
禁止人员公开聚集 以响应疾控中心宣布的
on all public gatherings following the CDC's announcement
今年流感季提前到来的消息
that flu season's come early this year.
我不知道你们怎么想的
Well, I don't know about you folks,
但我可不会因为区区鼻涕就...
but I'd never let fear of the sniffles keep me from...
妈妈
Hey, Mom.
你感觉如何
How you feeling?
糟透了
Oh, horrible.
你♥爸♥爸也在回来的路上了
Your father's on his way home.
他感觉也不太好
He's not feeling well, either.
你感觉如何
How do you feel?
我挺好的
Fine.
那就好
Good.
你打扫一下屋子吧
You can clean up out there.
别忘了修剪草坪
And don't make me remind you again about mowing the lawn.
哈罗德
Harold?
你怎么了
What the hell happened to you?
我骑车摔了
I fell off my bike.
你骗谁呢
You're such a fucking liar.
还说什么新娘送礼会
Some fucking bridal shower.
亲爱的劳德先生
很荣幸有机会拜读您的《灵魂伴侣》
但非常遗憾 这不是我们想要的作品
请不要放弃写作
墓园之舞出版社
给老娘闭嘴 哈罗德
Shut the fuck up, Harold!
今晚的节目将聚焦从得州阿内特镇传来的
Tonight's show will be focused on the news coming out--
或是传不出来的消息
or not coming out of Arnette, Texas.
疾控中心已将该区域隔离