琼 我妈刚才打电♥话♥来了
June. June, uh, my mom just called.
我是说国务卿麦考德
I mean, Secretary McCord.
我知道你妈是谁
I know who your mother is.
当然 她有点晚了
Of course. Uh, she's running late.
国务卿要晚几分钟
SecState's a few minutes late.
收到
Copy.
抱歉
Sorry.
总统一定是乐此不疲地款待
I think the president's enjoying entertaining
印度和巴基斯坦总理呢
the Indian and Pakistani prime ministers.
有一次我到塔拉哈西一个鳄鱼农场
So I'm at this
参加捐助人晚宴
donor dinner at a gator farm in Tallahassee
我手♥机♥掉草丛里了 我弯腰去捡
and I drop my phone in the bushes. Reach down.
然后跟一个从什么地方逃出来的
Find myself face-to-face with a 15-footer
十五尺长的家伙打了个照面
that had gotten loose.
美国鳄鱼不是应该很凶的吗
I thought American alligators were supposed to be aggressive.
它们是啊
They are.
除非你揉它们的肚子
Unless you rub their bellies.
让它们打瞌睡
Puts them to sleep.
现在我们俩成笔友了
He writes me now.
总统在议长身上用同样的招
The president tried the same trick with Speaker.
结果没那么有效
Didn't work this well.
总统先生 国务卿要晚一点
The secretary's running late, Mr. President.
谢谢
Thank you.
很明显 伊丽莎白要迟到一点
Uh, apparently, Elizabeth is running a little late.
她有比创造历史更重要的事情吗
Ah, she has something more important than making history?
-首都的交通 -哦
- D.C. Traffic. ?- Ah.
萨曼特部长 早上好
Good morning, Minister Samant.
早上好 琼
Good morning, June.
会晚一点点
Just a few minutes behind.
这么快就搞定了 你能相信吗
Can you believe how quickly all this came together?
一个字 不
In a word, hell no.
-你丈夫 -欢迎你 崇蒂塔
- And your husband... - Welcome, Chondita.
-道尔顿总统 -请
- President Dalton. ?- Please.
笔
Pens...
对签字仪式来说很重要的
Kind of important for a signing ceremony,
-对不对 -我
- don't you think? - I, uh...
糟了
Crap.
我们需要医务人员
We need a medic.
把她扶起来
Help her up!
他在哪儿 他在
Where is he? Where is...?
好了 我接到了
All right! I got it! I got it!
一周前
这打得可能太远了
That was probably too far over.
冲你来了啊 准备好了吗
Okay, coming for you. Ooh! ?Ready?
当然
Yep.
-她得分了 -过网了 我没办法
- That was her point. - Over the net. I can't...
玛莎的酒庄
杰森 该你发球了
Come on. It's your serve, Jason.
-我可是专业的 -两位
- I'm a pro. - Hey, you two.
别这么说 你不是
Don't say that. You're not...
我祖母海蒂拿手的吉姆雷特鸡尾酒
My Grandma Hattie's famous gimlets.
我们可不敢让海蒂祖母失望
Oh, well, far be it from us to let down Grandma Hattie. ?Wow.
- 莉迪亚 非常感谢 -这一切
- Oh, Lydia, thank you so much... - Thank you.
都太感谢了
...for everything, all of it.
不用了
Oh, please. I mean,
如果不能跟朋友分享
what good is this old money pit
那这费钱的东西有什么意义呢
if you can't share it with friends.
海蒂祖母 好家伙
Grandma Hattie... Gosh.
是挺有劲的
It's got a bite.
干了吧
Bottoms up.
好家伙
Oh, my gosh.
如果我弄这么个东西 答应我别告诉卡罗尔
If I have one of those, do you promise not to tell Carol?
我一定告诉她
I'll tell her.
我真搞不懂你们这些老婆们
I don't know why you wives are all so interested
干嘛要老跟我们作对
in keeping us around.
到了每日简报的时间了
Time for the Daily Brief.
都到点了
Already?
要不摘了这围裙吧
Might want to lose the apron.
好吧 虽然我不明白他们为什么
Yeah. Although, I can't imagine why they wouldn't want
不愿意看我穿着围裙
to see me in my apron.
真的需要拍照吗
Do we really need photographic evidence?
整个国家希望确信
Country likes to be reassured
您还在掌舵
you're still at the wheel, sir.
艾莉森 你来接替我行吗
Alison, can you take over?
我得要开始工作了
I have to tend to my day job.
-你好 -你好 -没问题
-Hey. - Hey. - No problem.
-总统每日简报 -两分钟
- PDB. - Two minutes...
让全国都看到你在总统身边
Not a bad idea for your country to see you, uh,
做好准备当他们下一任的领袖
next to the president preparing
应该是个好主意
to be their next leader.
我就知道我不应该告诉你们我准备参选的
I knew I shouldn't have told you guys I was running,
拉塞尔
Russell.
没事的 你去吧
Well, you know what? Go ahead.
我反正也有工作要做
I got work to do, anyway.
同谋犯
Colluder.
配合你的印度国事访问 我得要准备
I've got to prepare for that panel
关于宗教和民♥主♥的
on religion and democracy in tandem
小组讨论啊 怎么了 我做错什么了
with your India state visit-- What? What'd I do?
等我回来我打羽毛球教训教训你
When I get back I'm gonna beat you in badminton. ?
-痛打 -放马过来
- Badly. - Yeah, you're gonna try.
人工情报显示印度政♥府♥已经决定
HUMINT indicates the Indian government has decided not
不针对印度民族主义分子采取行动
to take any definitive actions to quell Hindu nationalists
去制止他们暴♥力♥袭击印度的穆♥斯♥林♥少数民族
from violently attacking members of India's Muslim minority.
实际上 若干渠道显示印度政♥府♥
In fact, a variety of sources indicate the Indian government
支持印度民族主义分子
is siding with the Hindu nationalists,
并且把任何有可能阻止
and has deemed any responses
进一步袭击行为的举措
that could prevent further attacks
都视为政♥治♥危险
as politically dangerous.
这太令人失望了
Wow, that's disappointing.
不过你感到意外吗
Yeah, but are you surprised?
我要发表公开谴责
I want to issue a public rebuke.
谴责印度政♥府♥对于针对其公民的暴♥力♥
Condemning the Indian government's
缺乏有效的应对
insufficient response to violence against its citizens.
我们真的想要在印度总理卡特里
Do we really want to embarrass
访美之前这么羞辱他吗
Prime Minister Khatri on the eve of her U.S. Trip?
就是问问而已
It's just a question.
贝丝 就这么做吧
Do it, Bess.
达娜 还有别的吗
What else, Dana?
凌晨五点联调局特警队连同烟火爆♥炸♥物管理局
At 0500, FBI SWAT, alongside ATF,
搜查了APF头目安格斯·加德纳的家
raided the home of APF leader Angus Gardner.
嫌疑人均顺利归案
Suspects were apprehended without incident.
APF是什么
APF.
雅利安人♥民♥武装
It's Aryan Popular Force.
是一个白人♥民♥族主义组织
It's the white nationalist group
在我们通过了移♥民♥法以后 他们炸了
that firebombed that refugee processing center
那个难民处置中心
when we passed our, uh, Immigration Bill.
印度不是唯一出产
I guess India hasn't cornered the market
暴♥力♥民族主义的地方
on violent nationalism.
是啊
No.
-国务卿 -欢迎您回来
- Ma'am. - Welcome back.
国务卿女士 欢迎回来
Welcome back, Madam Secretary.
我真想回一句 回来真好
Wish I could say it's good to be back,
不过 那个海滩
but, ah, that beach.
还有你们在海滩的样子
Oh, and those beach looks.
我特别喜欢你的印花大袍子
I love that floral print cover-up.
还有那房♥子
And that house.
太棒了
Oh, to die.
这个其实挺怪异的
Okay, that is still the weird part.
把某人的休假作为新闻被人旁观
Someone's vacation as news.
国务卿 看着还挺有下届总统候选人味道的
It did look very future-presidential candidatey, ma'am.
别提什么总啊之类的
Hey. No P-word.
美剧 | 国务卿女士 | 导航列表