韩国 浦项
美国战犯转移分队
呼叫一号♥ 基地请求汇报
Fire at one, this is Castle requesting an update.
我是一号♥ 麦格瑞特少校负责押送犯人 完毕
One. Commander McGarrett has the prisoner secure. Over.
真有意思
You know what's funny.
你长得并不像夏威夷人
You don't look Hawaiian.
你要把你知道的都告诉我们
You're gonna tell us everything.
但你在那儿出生的 不是吗
But you were born there, weren't you?
你和维克多帮忙武装的每个恐♥怖♥分♥子♥分队
Every terrorist cell you and Victor helped arm,
跟你们合作的所有供应商
every supplier you've worked with,
所有运输伙伴
all your trafficking associates,
还有全部的买♥♥家 都招出来
everyone you've ever sold weapons to.
五年来你就像只四处找骨头吃的小狗一样
Chasing my brother and I around the world for five years,
满世界追捕我和我哥哥
like a little doggy looking for a bone.
你以为我们没有调查过你吗
You don't think we'd do our homework on you?
爸爸的手♥机♥
接电♥话♥啊
You should get that.
你最近都没怎么和你父亲通电♥话♥
You don't speak to your father nearly enough.
爸爸
Dad.
你好 冠军
Hey, Champ.
你还好吗
You all right?
夏威夷 欧胡岛 约翰·麦格瑞特家
这些是什么人 史蒂夫
Who are these people, Steve?
现在我了解你哪来的勇气了
Now I know where you get it from.
这是有其父必有其子
You've got a tough old man here.
史蒂夫 今天你我都要付出代价
Steve, we both have something to lose here.
仔细听我说
So listen to me very carefully.
我们做笔交易吧
I'm offering you a trade.
派夏威夷警♥察♥
Send Honolulu P.D.
用你父亲换我兄弟
Your father for my brother.
火速前往我父亲住所
总的来看
All things considered,
我相当的慷慨了 你觉得呢
I'd say it's more than generous, wouldn't you?
以你的智商 应该知道我是不会做交易的
You're smart enough to know that's never gonna happen.
谢谢夸奖
I appreciate the compliment.
那你够聪明吗
Are you smart enough?
得了 维克多 你知道这样没用
Come on, Victor. You know how this works.
我们不和恐♥怖♥分♥子♥谈判
We don't negotiate with terrorists.
下不为例
Make an exception.
幽灵呼叫一号♥ 已通过手♥机♥信♥号♥♥将他们定位
Ghost to One. I triangulated their cell signal.
信♥号♥♥发出地在你正西方十英里处
The convoy's ten miles west of your position.
我不会和你谈判的
I'm not gonna negotiate like this.
我们是在谈判吗
Oh, are we negotiating now?
你杀了他什么都得不到
You kill him, you get nothing.
我来接电♥话♥
Give me the phone.
拜托了
Please.
我有办法让他帮你
I can get him to help you.
他会听我的 毕竟是我儿子
He'll listen to me. He's my son.
听我说 冠军
Listen to me, Champ.
爸爸 我会把你救出来的
Dad, I'm gonna get you out of there, all right?
你不要担心
Don't you worry about it.
很抱歉 我骗了你
I'm sorry that I lied to you.
什么 骗我什么了 爸爸
What? Lied to me about what, Dad?
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
我爱你 儿子
I love you, son.
尽管没怎么对你说过
I didn't say it enough.
不管这些人想要什么 史蒂夫
Whatever these people want, Steve,
别答应他们
don't give it to them.
千万不要答应他们
Don't you give it to them!
爸爸 爸爸
Dad? Dad?!
游戏到此为止
No more games!
我要和我弟弟通话
I'm taking my brother now!
我发誓 我会抓到你然后杀了你
I swear to God, I will hunt you down and I will kill you.
你听 爆♥炸♥声
Hey. Boom.
转移分队求救 我们受到攻击
This is Transport. We're under attack.
对方用火箭筒和小型武器向我们开火...
Taking rocket and small arms fire...
大家行动 快
Everybody, move it! Move!
中士 长官
Sarge! Sir!
快
Come on!
快 闪开
Come on! Let's go!
蹲下
Get down!
有人中枪了 注意隐蔽 快
Man down! Man down! Watch your cover! Move!
快快 快 当心
Quick! Quick! Quick! Quick! Watch it.
你们快出来
Men, move out!
到这儿来
Come here.
过来 过来
Come on. Come on.
到这儿来
Come here.
不不 快趴下
No! No! No! Get down!
不 别动
No! No! Don't do it!
放下枪
Put it down!
别死啊 安东
Come on, Anton.
拜托
Come on.
醒醒 安东
Come on, Anton.
怎么会这样
No! No! No!
发生了什么事
What happened?
维克多
Victor...
听着
Listen.
让安东接电♥话♥
Put Anton on the phone.
我弟弟死了
My brother's dead,
是吗
isn't he?
维克多 听我说
Victor, listen.
他死了吗
Isn't he?!
你老爸也别想活了
Then so is your father.
不要
No!
夏威夷 欧胡岛 美国空军 胜利号♥C-17运输机
靠近火奴鲁鲁 717号♥到达
Honolulu approach. Reach 717.
高度3000英尺
Level at 3,000.
717号♥ 方向转左
717, turn left
维持3000英尺高度
zero-one-zero, maintain 3,000
直到到达目标方位
until established on approach.
你多久没有回家了
How long since you've been home?
有段时间了
It's been a while.
长官 我接到了夏威夷州州长
Sir, I've got a call coming in for you
给您打来的电♥话♥
from the Governor of Hawaii.
少校
Commander?
州长
Governor.
感谢你来见我
Thanks for agreeing to see me.
对你父亲的去世我感到很遗憾
I am so sorry about your loss.
是关于调查的事吗
Is this about the investigation?
是的 整个群岛都进入警戒状态
Yes. We have alerts across all the islands.
单靠关卡和搜查令
You won't find Victor Hesse
是找不到维克多·海斯的
with roadblocks and search warrants.
他会躲起来直到有办法
He's gone underground until he can find
安全离开这里
a safe way to leave the island.
为什么让我到这儿来
Now why am I here?
我乐意协助你达成回这儿的目的
I'd like to help you get what you came back here for.
边走边谈吧
Let's walk.
你父亲的死促使
Your father's death was a wake-up call
我和各个执法机构的重新审视自己
to me and every law enforcement agency in Hawaii,
所以我打算召集一个特遣队
which is why I'm putting together a task force,
希望由你来领导
and I want you to run it.
你根本不了解我
You don't even know me.
我了解你的履历
I know your resume.
毕业于美国海军学院
Annapolis.
安纳波利斯为美国海军学院所在地 通常用其称呼海军学院
海军情报处服役五年
Five years, Naval Intelligence.
在海豹突击队服役六年
Six with the SEALS.
你的上级评价说你是他们见过的
Your superiors say that you are the best
-最优秀的成员 -我要打断你一下
- that they have ever seen. - Let me stop you right there.
我已经追踪维克多·海斯五年了
I've been tracking Victor Hesse for five years.
如果他贸然出现
If he was bold enough to surface,
我敢说他一定有了金蝉脱壳之计
I promise you he already has an exit strategy planned,
并且知己知彼 这就是说
and he knows I know it, which means,
我几乎没时间参加我父亲葬礼