威基基 希尔顿夏威夷度假村 天堂泳池
威基基 希尔顿夏威夷度假村 天堂泳池
别跑来跑去
No running.
不准跳
Hey, no jumping.
不准跳
No jumping!
有没有搞错
Seriously?
孩子们 我知道你们玩得很开心
Hey, boys, look, I know you're having fun,
但你们还记得我说过的规则吗
but remember what I told you about the rules?
好吧 我会把你们的家长找来
Okay, I will find your parents.
打扰一下
Excuse me.
你是塔妮·雷吗
Hey, you Tani Rey?
-我是 -我是史蒂夫·麦格瑞特少校
- Yeah. - Commander Steve McGarrett.
这是丹尼·威廉姆斯 我的搭档
This is Danny Williams, my partner.
我们是五零特遣队的 你有时间吗
Five-0. You got a minute?
他是谁
Who is he?
他叫贝尼·龙
His name is Benny Lung.
他在阿罗哈州立大学学习计算机工程专业
He was, uh, studying computer engineering at Aloha State.
校警上周发现他被勒死了
Campus police found him strangled to death last week.
我们唯一找到的嫌疑人是一名黑客
The only suspect we have is a hacker
化名为"怼蛋鬼"
who goes by the name of MiZchief.
而且他写的是"怼"
And he spells it with a "Z"
而不是"捣" 像是搞说唱的
instead of an "S," like a rapper.
或者也只是因为他脑袋进水
Or maybe he's a moron.
无论他们之间发生了什么
Whatever these guys had going on,
应该是出了差错
uh, went south.
好吧 这一切听起来都很有意思
All right, well, it's all very interesting.
但这和我又有什么关系
What does this have to do with me?
我们希望你帮我们找到那个人
Well, we'd like you to help us find the guy.
-我 -就是你
- Me? - You.
我们认为这个人一直在大学里搞事情
We believe this guy's been operating on campus.
我们希望你去卧底
We want you to go undercover.
查清"怼蛋鬼"的身份
Identify MiZchief.
你一查清身份 我们就来接手
As soon as you do, we'll, uh... we'll take it from there.
听着 我对这种卧底调查还是很感兴趣的
Look, I'm-I'm digging the whole Jump Street thing--
真的 但你们找错人了
I-I really am-- but, um, I'm not your girl.
为什么
Why not?
因为我很忙
Because I'm busy.
忙着做什么
Busy doing what?
忙着和八岁小孩斗智斗勇吗
Getting, uh, harassed by eight-year-olds?
说吧 你是什么意思
Come on, what do you mean?
我得回去工作了 好吗 已经很迟了
Look, I gotta get back to work. All right? It's been ace.
其实 你的...
Actually, your, uh...
你的老板今天没等着你回去
your boss isn't expecting you back today,
不如你还是坐下来和我们好好聊聊
so why don't you take a seat, hang out a little bit?
你们是五零特遣队的人
You guys are Five-0.
你们想找谁都行 为什么找我
You can have your pick of anyone. Why me?
我们需要一名不按警♥察♥的思维来思考的警♥察♥
Well, we need a cop who doesn't think like a cop
还有一位不介意
and, uh, you know, who isn't afraid
偶尔打破规则的人
to break the rules a little bit.
-或是打断别人的鼻子 -打断别人的鼻子
- Or break somebody's nose. - Break somebody's nose.
-所以你们听说了 -我们听说了
- Well, so you heard about that. - Yeah, we did.
-是的 -没错
- We did. - Yep.
-我们听说你的教官是活该被打 -是啊
- We heard that your training officer deserved it, so...? - Yeah.
那你们应该也听说我在笔试中作弊了吧
Then you also heard that I cheated on my written exam.
没关系 我们不是要找一个
That doesn't matter. We're not looking for somebody
能背诵违规条例的人 好吗
who can recite code violation. Okay?
而且你父亲在那周初去世了 我能理解
And, uh, your father passed away earlier that week, i understand.
很抱歉提起这件事 但坦白说
I'm sorry to bring that up, but frankly,
我也会把它当成借口
I'll take that as an excuse.
还有其他事
Well, there are other things.
我不关心其他事
I don't care about other things.
我关心的是
What I care about is
一个月以前你被警校淘汰
that up until a month ago, when you washed out,
而你大概是警♥察♥学院这么多年来
you were probably the best cadet
收过的最好的学员
the police academy had seen in many years.
所以我们才来找你谈
Okay, so that-that's why we came to talk to you.
不 学院把我开除是对的
No, the academy was right to kick me out.
我不该当警♥察♥
I shouldn't be a cop.
火奴鲁鲁警局最不想看到的就是我戴警徽
The-the last thing the HPD wants to see is me wearing a badge.
八年前 一位退役警♥察♥坐在我对面
Eight years ago, I sat across from an ex-cop who said
也和你刚刚说了一模一样的话
exactly the same thing as you're saying now.
他的名字叫成浩·凯利
His name was Chin Ho Kelly.
知道他现在在哪里吗
Know where he is today?
他在旧金山管理他自己的特遣队
He's in San Francisco running his own task force.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
再见
Aloha.
火奴鲁鲁 阿罗哈州立大学
火奴鲁鲁 阿罗哈州立大学
哈拉瓦监狱
曹副狱长
哈瓦拉监狱
监控与数据采集系统
准许进入
火奴鲁鲁 哈拉瓦监狱
火奴鲁鲁 哈拉瓦监狱
谁把F5牢房♥的门打开了
Who opened F5?
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
检查一下
Check it out.
五号♥房♥门正在打开
Five's rolling back.
我们走
Let's go.
嫌犯试图越狱 嫌犯试图越狱 F区
Attempted escape. Attempted escape, F Block.
嫌犯试图越狱 请求支援 请求支援
Attempted escape. Backup, backup.
嫌犯试图越狱 嫌犯试图越狱
Attempted escape. Attempted escape.
我们需要支援
We need backup.
我们需要支援 杰森·迪克莱尔
We need backup. Jason Duclair.
最高警戒 他逃跑了
Max wing. He's on the move.
火奴鲁鲁 塔妮·雷家
火奴鲁鲁 塔妮·雷家
你在哪搞到那个的
Where did you get that?
寇阿
Koa.
你有什么毛病
What the hell's your problem?
如果你不告诉我你从哪弄来的
If you can't tell me where you got that,
我就把它丢出去
I want it out of the house.
-快把插头插回去 大姐 -我说真的
- Just plug it back in, sis. - I'm serious.
回见 大姐
Later, sis.
-找份工作吧 -学学怎么生活吧
- Get a job. - Get a life.
你看到这地方了吗 看看这里
You look at this place? Look at this.
唐人街
唐人街
我们到处都摆上桌子 摆在这里
We got tables everywhere. Table here.
看看这光线 就在这 看
Look at the light. Right here, look.
-一排卡座 -光线不错
- Boom, booths. - Nice light.
美丽的一排小卡座 我们在这搞个吧台
Beautiful set of booths. Over here, we got a bar.
显然我们有卖♥♥酒执照
Obviously, we get a liquor license.
看看厨房♥有多大
Look how big the kitchen is.
看看这厨房♥
Look at this kitchen. Huh?
有空间放砖炉
Got, uh, space for a brick oven.
在这里 很大的
Right here-- big, big.
-厨师桌 -大桌子
- Chef's table. - Big table.
还有看外面 到处都有计时停车位
And lookit-- outside, metered parking everywhere.
好 这是个非常棒的街区
All right. It's a fantastic neighborhood.
看看光线 看看这一切
Look at the light. Look at everything.
这地方很完美 不是吗
This place is-is perfect, no?
非常好 我只是有点...
It's very nice. I'm just... I'm a little...
我以为你会等到退休后再搞
I thought you said you were gonna wait until you retire.
没错 但我们现在就开始 先开起来
I am, but this is now... we start now, we get it going,
如果我们需要人帮忙打理 就找个人呗
and if we need help running it, somebody helps us.
你一直说"我们"
Whoa, you keep saying "We."
这个"我们"指的是谁 我们吗
Who you talking about? Who's the "We"? Us?
我们就是"我们" 我请你跟我合伙开饭馆
We. Us. We. I'm asking you to be my partner in this restaurant.
你要我
You want m-me?
非要我说这么具体吗 对对对
What, do I gotta spell it out? Yes.
史蒂夫餐厅吗
In Steve's?
不管我们要叫什么店名 反正没错
In St... whatever we decide to call it, yeah.
好吧
Okay.
这跟我辐射中毒有关吗
This got something to do with my radiation poisoning?
你为什么这么问
Why would you say that?
可能你觉得我会得癌症