昨日
昨日
火奴鲁鲁 崔普勒陆军医疗中心小教堂
火奴鲁鲁 崔普勒陆军医疗中心小教堂
-我要死了 丹尼 -不 你不会死的
- I'm gonna die, Danny. - No, you're not.
撑住 你会没事的
Just hang in there. You're gonna be all right.
对不起 我没注意到有人
Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't realize anyone was in here.
没关系
That's all right.
我可以回避一下...
Hey, I can leave if...
不用 我...
No, it's okay. I...
有个人陪陪我也好
I can use the company.
好吧
Okay.
我妻子在做手术
My wife's in surgery.
我很遗憾
Oh, I'm sorry to hear that.
她多年前战胜过癌症
She beat cancer a few years back,
还忍♥受了我45年
and put up with me for 45 years,
这次应该也没什么问题
so this should be a walk in the park.
是啊
Right.
你怎么了
What happened to you?
工伤
Work related injury.
恕我冒昧 你是做什么工作的
If you don't mind me asking, what type of work do you do?
执法部门
I'm, uh... I'm in law enforcement.
五零特遣队
Five-0 Task Force.
怎么了
What?
我也当过警♥察♥
I was a cop, too.
很久以前了
Long time ago.
对不起
Okay, I'm sorry.
你曾经是警♥察♥
You were a cop?
还结婚了45年
You've been married for 45 years?
你有什么秘诀
What's your secret?
没有秘诀
No secret.
我只是遇到了对的人
I just met the right gal.
你呢
What about you?
结婚了吗 有女朋友吗
You married? Girlfriend?
没有
No.
我肯定一定有个对的女人在那等你
Well, I'm sure the right woman's out there for you somewhere.
要是我已经遇到了那个对的女人
What if I already met the right woman,
却没能留住她呢
and, uh, and I couldn't hang on to her?
那她就不是对的那个
Then she wasn't the right woman.
这可不一定
Yeah, see, I'm not so sure about that.
有时候我感觉
Sometimes it feels like
这份工作害我失去了美好的一切
this job of mine has taken everything good from me.
我♥干♥了六年了
I've been wearing the badge for six years,
我开始怀疑
and I'm really starting to wonder whether...
它到底值不值得
whether any of it's worth it.
孩子 我们的工作没办法量化衡量
Son, what we do can't be quantified.
你的价值取决于你了结的案子
Your worth is measured in the closure you bring,
你救的人
the people you save.
那是你真正的财富
That's your real legacy.
一个人能留下的最宝贵的财富
And the best legacy a man can leave behind
就是生命因他改变的那些人
is the people whose lives he's changed.
相信我
Trust me.
马诺阿 成浩·凯利家
马诺阿 成浩·凯利家
再翻一次
All right, one more flip ought to do it.
好了
Here we go.
都做好了
We're ready.
你想猜猜吗
You ready to guess?
我拿来了
All right, here it comes.
这个很容易猜 特别容易
This is gonna be too easy, way too easy.
猜吧
Okay, guess.
意大利
Italy?
意大利
Italy?
不 不 你看 这是霸王龙
No, no, no, no. Look. That's a T-Rex.
这里是嘴
You see, that's the mouth, and
这块巧克力是它的眼睛
that-that little chocolate chip there-- that's-that's the eye.
对吧
Right?
我以为那是威尼斯
I thought that was Venice.
你怎么知道威尼斯在哪儿
That... How do you even know where Venice...?
也有可能
May have a point there.
你知道你的问题吗
You know what your problem is?
你就是太聪明了
You're just a little bit too smart, I think.
煎饼游戏都玩不下去了
You just got no pancake game.
对吧
Is that right?
我就说嘛
Like I said...
小口吃 别加太多糖浆
Okay, small bites, easy on the syrup.
我马上回来
I'll be right back.
有什么事吗
Can I help you?
凯利警督
Lieutenant Kelly,
我是儿童服务中心的艾拉娜·里德
I'm Ailana Read, Child Services.
-我能进去吗 -当然
- May I come in? - Yes, of course.
萨拉周末不是能待在我这里吗
It was my impression that Sara could stay the weekend, no?
我不是为了这个来的
That's not why I'm here.
昨天早上 我们终于找到了
Yesterday morning, we finally managed
萨拉在墨西哥的阿姨和姨夫
to locate Sara's aunt and uncle in Mexico.
然后呢
Okay. And?
他们已经聘请了律师 正在准备收养萨拉
They've retained a lawyer and are taking steps to adopt Sara.
我知道你们俩越来越亲密
I understand you two have gotten close,
所以我想亲自告诉你这件事
so I thought it would be best if I told you in person.
谢谢
I appreciate that.
收养程序多久结束
Um, how long before it's finalized?
墨西哥法庭已经开始受理
It's being expedited by the Mexican courts
应该不会超过一个月
so we believe no more than a month.
你还饿吗
You still hungry?
很好 要知道
Good, because you know,
我的看家本领还没展示呢
I save my best characters for last.
我就知道
I sure hope so.
什么 那我们比一比吧
What?! All right, now it's on.
你等着
You just wait.
真是很会玩啊
Oh, yeah, that seems like a real good idea.
右边 躲开
On your right! On your right!
一会儿见了 瑞奇·鲍比
Yeah, later, Ricky Bobby.
电影《塔拉德加之夜》主角 是一位赛车手
十块赌海豹超人赢
I got ten bucks on Super SEAL.
姐们 那我们就赌一把
Oh, sister, you got yourself a bet.
报应啊
Karma's a bitch.
小心
Watch out.
小心
Watch out!
结束了 搭档 结束了
It's over, partner. It is over.
听到我说结束了吗
Over, you hear me?
感觉真好
That felt really good.
谢谢
Mahalo.
五零特遣队总部
五零特遣队总部
你耍诈是不算赢的
You can't call it "Victory" if you cheat.
我没有耍诈 我才没有
I did not cheat. I did not che--
换他也会这么干的 只是我先做了
I did the same thing he would've done, only sooner.
而且他也一直在挤我
Besides he was drafting off me the whole time.
守则里哪一条写着我不能那么做
Where in the rule book does it say I can't do that?
我不知道
I don't know. It's probably
也许就在写着"如果你挑战别人
right next to the page where it says,
来场轮椅竞赛 你就是傻瓜"的这页旁边
"You're an idiot if you challenge somebody to a wheelchair race."
你接受了你更蠢
Bigger idiot if you accept...
科诺 我知道你想干什么
Kono, I know what you're trying to do,
你的钱是拿不回去的
and you ain't getting your money back.
知道吗 麦格瑞特
You know what, McGarrett?
我以为共同经历过生死关头
I thought when you had your near-death experience
丹尼捐了一部分肝脏给你 你们会更亲近
and your man gave you part of his liver that you'd become closer,
但现在看来真是剑拔弩张啊
but now that that's been blown to hell,
这样吧
we'll settle it like this,
再来一场轮椅竞赛
have another wheelchair race
然后你们一起进医院
next time you're both in the hospital.
应该很快就能实现了
That-that should be very soon.
毕竟有这天才在
All right. Knowing this genius.
安全