《天堂执法者》前情提要
Previously on Hawaii Five-O...
我还没见过你这么紧张呢
I don't think I've ever seen you this nervous before.
他是你的弟弟
He's your brother.
-欢迎回家 -过来
- Welcome home. - Come here.
这期间迈克一直都在监狱
And the entire time michael was in prison,
他从不让我去探视
he never let me visit.
我就是从没想过有一天
I just never thought I'd see the day
我会跟他的警♥察♥女友一起吃早饭
I'm having breakfast with his cop girlfriend.
很抱歉这么突然来拜访你
I'm sorry to just drop in on you like this.
我很高兴你来了
I'm glad you did.
她说她一下飞机就发短♥信♥给我们
She says she's gonna text when she lands.
是她的短♥信♥
All right, this is her.
丹尼 行程有变
要在摩洛哥待久一点
我不知道怎么告诉你
对不起 爱你的盖比
改了行程 她来不了了
Change of plans -- she's not coming.
科诺
Kono!
亚当
Adam!
你弟弟的手下不会善罢甘休的
The guys who work for your brother are gonna want payback.
你得赶快离开
You need to leave.
我跟你一起去
I'm going with you.
你不是说真的吧
You can't be serious.
史蒂夫 别阻止她
Steve, don't stop her.
跟随你的内心
Follow your heart.
我会好好照顾她的
I'll take good care of her.
我知道你会的
I know you will.
我都不知道自己当时是怎么想的
I don't know what I was thinking.
史蒂夫·麦格瑞特
有意思
Hey, that's funny.
你是这两天来的第二个麦格瑞特了
You're the second McGarrett we've had here in 48 hours.
什么叫第二个麦格瑞特
What do you mean "Second McGarrett"?
多丽丝·麦格瑞特
Doris McGarrett.
是你亲人吗
You two related?
多丽丝·麦格瑞特
你去见了吴法
You went to see Wo Fat.
现在告诉我
Now, why don't you tell me right now
你为什么要那么做
why you would do something like that?
告诉我他对你意味着什么
Why don't you tell me right now who he is to you?
想知道你母亲为什么来见我
You want to know why your mother paid me a visit.
我可以告诉你
I can answer that.
但首先 你得先帮我做点事
But first, you're going to do something for me.
什么事
And what's that?
把我弄出去
You're going to get me out of here.
是吗
Is that so?
你陷害我
You set me up?
是的 不过不是你想的那样
Yes, but not in the way you think.
他们不是为了救我
They're not here to break me out.
而是来杀我的
They're here to kill me.
只有你能把我从他们手中救出去
And you're the only one who can protect me from them.
从谁手中
From who?
他们是谁
Who are "They"?
史蒂夫
Steve?
史蒂夫 你没事吧
Steve, you okay?
将吴法送到安全的地方
Get Wo Fat to a secure location,
然后回总部碰头
then meet me at the Palace.
这家伙还没断气
This one's still breathing.
我带他去审问
I'm taking him in for questioning.
太平洋 中国福州东部960海里
太平洋 中国福州东部960海里
我和阿成通了电♥话♥
I spoke to Chin.
告诉他这周末我们会抵达浙江省
Told him we'll be in Zhejiang Province by the end of the week.
他怎么样
How'd he sound?
感觉像是思念着挚友
Like a man who misses his best friend.
我想说 如果你改变主意 我们就回头
I'd say we can turn around if you're having second thoughts,
但不知为何 我觉得我们别无选择
but... somehow I don't think that's an option.
我很高兴我在这里
I'm happy right here.
你全部的生活都在夏威夷
Your whole life's in Hawaii.
我却不知道我们是否还能够回去
And I don't know if we can ever go back.
那我们就开始新的生活
Then we start a new one.
你和我一起
You and me.
我们
Us.
这不是我想要给你的生活
This is not what I wanted for you.
亚当
Adam.
发生在迈克身上的事...
What happened with Michael...
你完全预料不到
you could have never seen it coming.
无论我们逃到天涯海角
No matter how much distance we put between us, what happened...
记忆总是如影随形
the memory's always going to be there.
我杀了自己的弟弟
I killed my brother.
我爱你 表哥
I love you, cuz.
再见
Aloha.
照顾好自己
Malama Pono.
该出发了
Time to go.
好的
Okay.
你叫什么名字
What's your name?
我们已经拿到你的指纹了
We already got your prints.
其他的也一并告诉我们吧
You might as well tell us.
你是谁 谁派你来的
Who are you? Who sent you?
你肩膀中枪了
You've got a bullet in your shoulder.
如果你配合 我就送你去治疗
All right, you help me, I'll get you to a doctor.
-谢谢 -我...
- Thanks. - So, uh...
我刚将吴法交给联调局
I just handed Wo Fat off to the feds.
他们在做出发前的准备工作
They're prepping him, getting him ready
把他转移到科罗拉多的超级监狱
for his transfer to a supermax in Colorado.
他说了幕后黑手是谁吗
Did he say who was behind the attack?
没有 说来奇怪 他不怎么健谈
No, oddly enough, he wasn't, uh, feeling very chatty.
不过 他让我称赞一下你的格斗技巧
However, he did want me to commend you on your combat prowess.
-他说的吗 -没有 眼神里有这么个意思罢了
- He said that? - No, it was more of a look.
你原本是去那里干什么的
So, what were you doing there in the first place?
我妈妈离开前去看他了
Before she left, my mother went to see him.
我想知道为什么
I want to know why.
我猜他什么也没说
I'm just taking a wild guess that he didn't tell you anything.
而且多丽丝也不方便告诉你答案
And Doris is conveniently unavailable to give you an answer.
我有自己的推测
I have my theories.
但愿它们不是真的
I just hope they're not right.
阿成 有什么发现
Chin, what do you got?
史蒂夫 发现匹配
Steve, we got a hit.
你在审问的人叫里卡多·克赛
The man you're interrogating is Ricardo Cosi.
他有贩毒 绑♥架♥
He's known to be involved in drug trafficking,
以及谋杀的案底
kidnapping for ransom, and murder.
过去十年内他与
He's linked to over 30
超过三十起"民族解放运动"的活动有关
National Liberation Movement actions over the past decade.
这家伙是"民解"的
This guy's NLM?
我还以为跟这些家伙已经了结了
I thought we were done with these guys.
显然没有
Apparently not.
里卡多·克赛是根正苗红的恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
Ricardo Cosi is terrorist royalty.
他是"民解"领导人斯特本·卢纳的侄子
He is the nephew of an NLM leader Steban Luna.
秃鹰
又叫"秃鹰"
Aka "El Condor."
这就是"民解"找上吴法的原因
So, that's why the NLM went after Wo Fat.
因为他帮我们抓住了萨戈多
Because he helped us get Salgado.
还阻止了旧金山的袭击
And prevent the attack in San Francisco.
现在他们来报仇了
Now they're looking for payback.
这家伙跟"民解"领导有血缘关系
This guy's got a blood tie to the NLM leader,
也就是说他知道不少
it means he's gonna have some
重要情报
serious intelligence value.
五零特遣队总部
掏空口袋 站上来检查
Empty your pockets and step on through.
请一个个来
One at a time, please.
谢谢 下一个
Mahalo. Next.
对不起 先生 这边
Excuse me, sir. Over here.
请把口袋里的东西都拿出来
I'm going to need you to empty your pockets.
所有人趴下
Everybody down!
所有人
Everybody...
趴在地上
on the floor!