《清道夫》上季回顾
Previously on Ray Donovan...
你父亲来过
Your father's been here.
你跟他说了什么
What did you say to him?
我不记得了
I don't remember.
我得了脑癌
I have a brain tumor.
丹尼神父在洛杉矶 我看到他了
Father Danny, he's here in LA. I seen him.
是猥亵邦奇的那个吗
Is that the one that abused Bunchy?
不止是邦奇
It wasn't only Bunch.
他们都不知道是吗
They don't know, do they?
我叫你闭嘴
I told you to shut up.
我曾经爱过你
I loved you.
明白我的意思了吧
See what I'm saying?
打劫这地方简直轻而易举
We could knock this place off real easy.
泰瑞 这是我儿子
Terry. This is my son.
他是我们的打手
He's gonna be our muscle.
试试我这把
Try this one.
你是警♥察♥
You're a cop.
你永远猜不到什么时候会陷入麻烦
You never know when you're gonna get in trouble.
要是你有麻烦了 打给我
If you do, give me a call.
我好像爱上你了
I think I'm in love with you.
凯特·麦克弗森 《波士顿环球》
Kate McPherson, Boston Globe.
她是个记者
She's a reporter.
她要出版一篇文章
She's gonna publish an article
说是我花钱雇他杀米基的
that says I paid him to kill Mickey.
必须阻止那个女人
She has to be stopped.
你在犹太人的医院底下埋了一个天主教牧师
You buried a Catholic priest at a Jewish hospital?
凯特·麦克弗森要是少了一根汗毛
Anything happens to Kate McPherson,
尸体就会曝光
that body comes up.
你以为和他上♥床♥能让自己好受些
You think fucking this guy's gonna make you feel better,
但其实不会的
but it won't.
我现在感觉好极了 雷
It feels pretty fucking good right now, Ray.
我被锁在里面了
I'm locked in!
泰瑞呢
Where's Terry?
开车 儿子
Just drive, son.
这是给你的分成
Here's your cut.
接着往外拿啊 米基
Keep counting, Mick.
我可是进监狱的那个
I'm the one going to jail.
凯特·麦克弗森死了
Kate McPherson is dead.
什么
What?
刚才发生爆♥炸♥ 我的手臂好像断了
There was an explosion, and I think I broke my arm.
你差点害死你的孙子
You almost killed your grandson.
你派阿维去干掉她
You sent Avi.
当然
Of course I did.
你已经不知道自己是谁了 雷
You don't know who you are anymore, Ray.
结束了 以斯拉
It's over, Ezra.
你在干什么 雷
What are you doing, Raymond?
有人死了 我想报♥警♥
Yeah, I'd like to report a body.
雷
Raymond.
清道夫
第三季第一集
戈德曼先生
Mr. Goldman.
戈德曼先生 能听到我说话吗
Mr. Goldman, can you hear me?
戈德曼先生
Mr. Goldman.
我叫托马斯·罗梅洛
My name is Thomas Romero.
我是圣灵仆人
I'm a Servant of the Paraclete.
圣灵
Paraclete?
我负责照顾患病的牧师
I minister to broken priests.
我不要临终祈祷
No last rites.
我是犹太人
I'm a Jew.
有通从你办公室打来的电♥话♥
A call from your office
提到了一位被谋杀的牧师的尸体
led to the body of a murdered priest.
我想树纪念碑的
I tried to make a monument.
电♥话♥是你打的吗
Did you make that call?
你不能告诉露丝
You can't tell Ruth.
她已经够受的了
She's suffered enough.
是谁打的电♥话♥ 戈德曼先生
Who made the call, Mr. Goldman?
你干什么呢
What are you doing?
-是你打的电♥话♥吗 -他不要牧师 不...
- Did you make that call? - He doesn't want a priest. He doesn't...
-谁打的电♥话♥ 戈德曼先生 -他不要牧师
- Who made the call, Mr. Goldman? - He doesn't want a priest.
我明白
I understand.
我会为你祈祷的 戈德曼先生
I'll pray for you, Mr. Goldman.
我杀的那个女孩
The girl I killed.
亲爱的 你没杀人
Sweetheart, you didn't kill anyone.
需要让雷知道
Ray needs to know.
雷好几个月没跟你说话了 以斯拉
Ray hasn't spoken to you in months, Ezra.
-打给雷 -雷不在这里
- Call Ray. - No, Ray isn't here.
打电♥话♥给他 打给他
Call him, call him.
打给雷
Call Ray!
-护士 -打给雷
- Nurse? - Call Ray!
-护士 -雷
- Nurse? - Ray!
以斯拉来电
成人玩具 游戏 DVD
他在哪里
Where is he?
你现在不能去后面 雷
You can't go back there this time, Ray.
-别跟我扯没用的 -雷
- Give me a fucking break. - Ray.
-雷 -弗雷普
- Ray. - Flip!
雷
Ray.
是你吗 雷
Is that you, Ray?
打开门 鲍勃
Open the door, Bob.
我们都知道他是什么人 雷
We know who he is, Ray.
快给我开门
Open the fucking door.
她要更多的钱 伙计
She wants more money, man.
天哪 雷
Jesus, Ray.
快把钥匙给我
Give me the fucking key.
-弗雷普 -这里
- Flip? - In here!
天哪 这里 在这里
Oh, God! In here! In here!
雷
Ray! Oh!
天哪不要 不要啊 不要松开
God, no, don't, no, no, don't let go.
他现在插着我的屌♥洞
He stiffed my glory hole.
常见于男厕的寻欢洞
他们绑住了我的屌♥
They zip-tied my cock...
还有蛋蛋
and balls!
这是他第三次了
Third time he pleasure himself and run
爽完就跑还不给钱 三次了
without paying, third time.
五百块 对吧
500, right?
现在涨了
Not anymore.
他说他是个大人物
He told me he's important man.
这是大丑闻
Big scandal.
想看的人多了
Many people like to see.
你得给六千
You pay 6,000.
我要昏过去了
I'm gonna... I'm gonna... I'm gonna lose consciousness.
没人会为这混♥蛋♥的艳照给你六千块的
No one's gonna pay you 6,000 for this asshole's picture.
给我六千 否则我就打给《狗仔》杂♥志♥
$6,000, or I call the Stalkerazzi.
好吧
Okay.
天哪
Oh, God!
喂
Hello.
马蒂 我是雷·多诺万
Marty, it's Ray Donovan.
你对弗雷普·布莱特曼
You got any interest in a picture
操屌♥洞的照片感兴趣吗
of Flip Brightman fucking a glory hole?
弗雷普是谁
Flip who?
布莱特曼
Brightman.
谁
Who?
弗雷普·布莱特曼
Flip Brightman.
少来浪费我时间 多诺万
Stop wasting my fucking time, Donovan.
雷 雷
Ray, Ray.
相信我 他就是个无名小卒
Trust me, he's nobody.
从今往后
In the future,
能别让牧师来了吗
can you please tell the chaplain not to visit?
今晚没有牧师过来啊
We don't have a chaplain on tonight.
什么
Excuse me?
好吧 谢谢
Okay, okay, thanks.
以斯拉
Ezra.
以斯拉
美剧 | 清道夫 | 导航列表