- There you go. - Why didn't you wake me?
-叫了 你喊我滚 -我不记得了
- I did. You told me to piss off. - I don't remember.
- I do. - All the clocks have stopped in the house.
-八成是保险丝烧了 -妈妈 我发烧了
- It's probably just a fuse. - Oh, Mum, I've got a temperature.
- You haven't. - I'm not going.
-我去你就得去 是吧 -不关我事
- If I have to, you have to. Doesn't she? - Not getting involved.
-早上好 莉兹 -刚下的新鲜鸡蛋
- Morning, Liz. - Fresh eggs, we had a bumper lay.
Look at them, eh? Love you zillions.
- I've got a temperature. - Have you now?
-她没病 -该走了 我跟奈杰见面要迟到了
- She hasn't. - Gotta go. I'm late to meet Nige.
-你看到丹尼了吗 他没带午餐 -早走了
- Have you seen Danny? He forgot his lunch. - Already gone.
-好了 我要迟到了 -加油 亲爱的
- All right. I'm late. - Cheerio, love.
- Get off! - All right, you lot?
-很好 - 挺好的 马克
- Alright. - Alright, Mark.
How's it going? All right?
My first day back at work, ask me later.
-今天是运动会 对吧 好好表现 -当然
- Sports day, isn't it? Show 'em what you got. - I will.
We should get the lads out.
Definitely. I'll text you later.
All right, Jen?
Sorry, love. Sorry.
Where were you for five-a-side last Tuesday?
Sorry. I had to go over to Lyme.
- Mate's band were playing. - No excuses next time, eh?
-女士们早安 -早安 你好吗
- Morning, ladies. - All right, how are you?
-早晨好 奥利 -马克 你好吗
- Morning, Oll. - All right, Mark? How's it going?
Beautiful weather. Sunshine and showers they reckon.
-你妈妈还好吗 -不错 谢谢关心
- How's your mum? Is she OK? - Not bad, thanks for asking.
-替我问候她 -好的 伙计
- Pass on my love. - Yeah, will do, mate. Absolutely.
-喂 别想溜走 - 叮咚
- Oi, don't you sneak past. - Knock, knock.
-你好 玛吉 - 你好 马克
- All right, Maggie? - All right, Mark?
-帮你把广♥告♥延期了 玛吉 -迟了一周哦
- Got your ad renewal for you there, Mag. - Ah, a week late.
Oh, sorry, no-one's perfect, eh?
Lovely morning for it.
All right, Becca?
Your hotel started that tradesman's discount yet?
You've gotta have class to eat here.
Class? I'm all class, me.
Keep telling yourself that.
-你迟到了 -抱歉 太堵了
- You're late. - Yeah, sorry, traffic's really stacking up.
There's all them lovely tourist girls ripe for your picking.
So, what was the upshot of last night, then?
How about you just drive?
-早上好 你们好吗 -早安
- Morning. You all right? - Hi. Morning!
Hi, I'm back!
Thank you very much. Quite right too.
多姆 我不赞成你抽烟 但还是给你买♥♥了
Dom, I got you lung busters, against my better judgment.
Nish. Look. Vodka, black label.
-真好 谢谢 -别客气
- Very nice. Thank you. - Not at all.
-安娜 好唇彩配美人唇 -谢谢
- Anna, I got you lip gloss for all your kissing. - Thank you.
Mike... moisturiser. Give that lovely face a lift.
I got you a cuddly penguin, Frank.
I know you get lonely.
Come on, then. What's all the gossip?
艾莉 欢迎回来 借一步说话
Ellie. Welcome back. Can I have a quick word?
- What's the news? - We've given the job to someone else.
- What? - I know it's a disappointment.
You said it'd wait till I got back from leave.
You said I was a shoo-in. That's why I took three weeks.
- The situation changed. - Christ!
- Who? Who got it? - DI Alec Hardy.
What happened to, "The area needs a female DI"?
What happened to I've got your backing?
- Alec Hardy has a lot of experience. - Why do I know that name?
He was in charge of the Sandbrook murders.
Are you kidding me?
- When does he start? - Last week.
You wanna see this or not?
Yep, OK. Received.
That's where they cut to get in. Siphoned the whole bloody tank.
We'll be in touch.
Is that it?
What about forensics?
I can't afford this, the price of diesel.
You called me at seven in the morning for that.
Too good for it, are you?
Just got a call. Coastguard reported something down by the shore.
After all she said to me, what's the bloody point?
Shall I just walk out, clear my desk and go?
No, I know. But you should have seen me,
I was so happy coming back.
I'm in here!
Ellie, you've got a shout.
Can you see Danny? I can't see him.
He'll be with his class.
I can't believe you're making me come to this.
Hey, your choice. Stay here or get on to your own school.
-好吧 我去 -我爱你
- Oh, all right. I'll go in. - I love you very much.
And if you remember that smile give it a go for me, would you?
Usain Bolt. OK?
Now all look egg-cited.
Hiya. All right?
- Beth? - No Danny?
- Oh, I thought he was here. - No, we haven't seen him today.
Well, did you do the register?
-是的 自昨天就没见到他了 -老师
- Yeah, we haven't seen him since yesterday. - Miss?
丹尼 是妈妈 你不在学校
Danny, it's Mum. So, you're not at school.
Can you give me a call straight away?
I just wanna know where you are.
杰克 我是贝丝 丹尼今早送报纸了吗
Jack, it's Beth. Danny did his paper round this morning, right?
Oh, er... OK. Did he ring?
不 没事 我只是...
No, no, no, it's fine. I'm just...
just not quite sure where he is, that's all.
马克 是我 快回我电♥话♥
Mark, it's me. Ring me now.
Danny didn't say he was going anywhere this morning, did he?
It's all right. He's not in trouble.
-好吧 谢谢你 -需要我帮忙吗
- OK. Thank you. - Can I do anything?
Just give me a call if he shows up.
Oh, come on. Come on.
Main road to the coast at Broadchurch.
So if you are heading to the beach
I suggest you make other plans.
We'll keep you up.
What's going on?
Someone said the police are at the beach.
They might have found a body.
Stand back. Stand back, please.
Oh, God, don't do this to me.