嗨 波士顿中心交管组 我们这里有问题
Hi, Boston Center, TMU. We have a problem here.
有一架被劫持的飞机正朝纽约飞去
We have a hijacked aircraft headed towards New York.
2001年9月11日 美国遭到了袭击
On September 11, 2001, America came under attack.
这是真的还是演习 -不 这不是演习
No, this is not an exercise.
几千名美国人遇害 比珍珠港事件还多
Killing thousands of Americans, more than we lost at Pearl Harbor.
这是战争行为
This was an act of war.
我强烈地感觉到 我们真的看到了恶魔的面孔
I felt very much that we had indeed seen the face of evil.
这是一次经过周密组织的袭击 目的是严重损害我们的国家
This was a well-organized attack to severely damage our country.
我们刚刚收到消息
This just in to our newsroom:
一架飞机撞上了世界贸易中心
a plane has crashed into the World Trade Center.
那是决定性的24小时影响了总统这个职位
It was a defining 24 hours that shaped a presidency,
影响了美国
the country
影响了全世界
and the world.
我们从未经历过这样的危机
We'd never had a crisis quite like this.
我们当然都非常痛心
Of course we all were hurting.
我们都惊慌失措
We all were terrified.
20年后
Twenty years on,
政♥府♥核心人员重温了这个历史性的日子
those at the heart of government relive an historic day.
那架747飞机看起来不对劲
That 747 is not looking right.
每一架飞机都成了一枚导弹
Every plane had become a missile.
他们在飞向国会大厦 所有人快离开…
They're flying to the Capitol! Everybody go away…
他们的目标是华盛顿 目标之一很可能是白宫
They were coming after Washington. One of the targets might well be the White House.
记录了这个特殊日子里的每一分钟
With every minute of this extraordinary day captured…
政♥府♥核心的核心牵涉其中
The inner sanctum of the inner sanctum,
飞行员担心有内鬼从内部动手
and the pilot is worried that someone could try to conduct an inside job
企图击落空军一号♥
and take down Air Force One.
还有新的独家采访
…and exclusive new interviews…
我们在电视上看着
We're watching on TV.
什么都做不了
There was nothing that could be done
虽然我们身处地球上 最强大国家的权力中心
from the center of power of the greatest power on Earth.
我们必须转移总统 他可能会成为坐以待毙的目标
We needed to move the president. He could be a sitting duck.
本片讲述911事件不为人知的故事
This is the story of 9/11 as it's never been told before.
我们是否遗漏了什么 本来是否可以发现更多蛛丝马迹
Did we miss something? Could we have connected the dots better?
三千人在你的守望下死去
3,000 people died on your watch.
这意味着你做得不够
By definition, you didn't do enough.
美国正在遭到袭击
America's under attack.
而我在看一个孩子朗读
And I'm watching a child read.
他越来越难以抑制的一种情绪就是愤怒
The one emotion that became harder and harder for him to keep in check was anger.
第一架飞机是个事故 第二架是恐怖袭击
You know, the first plane was an accident. The second one was an attack.
那第三架就是宣战了
And the third one was a declaration of war.
9.11:
总 统 作 战 室
9月
11日
2001年
早上6点40分
佛罗里达州
长船礁镇
嗨 我们在热身
Hey. Just warming up.
来吧 大高个 来吧
Come on, Stretch. Come on.
快来 大高个 一起跑
Come on, Stretch. Let's go!
“快来 大高个 一起跑”
"Come on, Stretch. Let's go."
那是他给我起的绰号♥
That was his nickname for me.
于是我放下咖啡 笔记本 开始跑
And so I put down my cup of coffee and, I guess, my notepad
理查德·凯尔
彭博记者
1997年至2006年
追上他以后 我们就一起跑了
and took off and caught up with him, and off we went.
他跑5公里用了22分半
He runs a 5K in 22-and-a-half minutes? -Mm-hmm.
那是一次让人难以置信的经历
It was really a surreal experience.
有一个特勤局特工紧跟在我们身后跑
There was a Secret Service agent running right behind us,
还有一个骑着脚踏车 带着冲♥锋♥枪♥ 骑在我们前面
and another on a bicycle, uh, with a submachine gun, in front of us.
布♥什♥发现大高个凯尔
Stretch Keil, Bush found out,
曾经是全国大学体育协会全美越野跑选手
had been an NCAA all-American cross-country runner.
然后他说:“不敢相信 我竟然邀请他和我一起跑步”
And then he was, "I can't believe I invited him to go running for me."
安迪卡德
白宫幕僚长
2001年至2006年
布♥什♥一家人好胜心很强
And the Bushes are very competitive.
他们和孙辈下跳棋都要赢
They don't let their grandkids beat them at checkers.
结果他邀请的人
So here he is, inviting somebody
是他认为能在高尔夫球场上 跑步赢过他的人
who he thinks is gonna beat him running on the golf course,
这就是他当时关注的问题
and that's what he was preoccupied with.
你们总共跑了多远
How far did you go, altogether?
大约7公里 -7公里
About four and a half. -Four and a half miles?
他激励我挑战了新的纪录
Well, he... he spurred me on to new heights.
我知道他会回来给你们做简报 所以…
I knew he'd come back and brief you all, so…
对 他从我们一出发起就保持速度
Yeah. He held his pace from the moment we left.
谢谢 大高个 -能谈谈减税吗
Thank you, Stretch. - Can we talk about tax cuts?
现在不行
Not right now.
我记得对他说
I remember saying to him, uh,
“等你跑步回来 我们开中情局简报会
"When you get back from the run, we'll do the CIA briefing,
然后我们去艾玛E 布克小学
and then we're going over to the Emma E. Booker School,
今天的工作应该很轻松”
and it should be an easy day."
9月11日 星期二 上午8点的气温是…
…degrees at 8:00. It's Tuesday, September 11th.
早上8点 下曼哈顿 纽约
初选日 纽约已经可以开始投票了
Primary day. And the polls are open in New York City.
飓风艾林离海岸线还很远 今天将是晴天
As Hurricane Erin remains well offshore, we'll have sunshine today.
巨人队星期一晚上的美式足球赛 在丹佛首战告输 洋基队…
Giants lose their opener in Monday Night Football in Denver. Yankees…
我对9月11日上午记忆最深刻的是…
What I remember most about the morning of September 11th,
安康普顿
ABC新闻记者
1974年至2014年
…天气非常好
it was absolutely spectacular weather.
温暖 不潮湿 天空晴朗
Warm, not humid, skies were clear.
是那种让所有人神清气爽的好天气
That kind of good weather gives everybody a little burst of energy.
就是那种夏末的天气
You know, one of those late summer days.
8月的潮湿已经退去
The humidity of August is gone.
而感觉还不像秋天
It doesn't yet feel like fall.
这样的天气总是会令我不禁回想起那一天
I never sit around in weather like that where I don't think back to that day.
早上好 这是美航11号♥航♥班♥ 正由五千八百米爬升至七千米
Good morning. American 11 with you. Passing through 1-niner-0 for 2-3-0.
美航11号♥航♥班♥ 向右转20度
American 11, turn 20 degrees right.
9月11日 我一开始在白宫自己的办公室里
On 9/11, I was, uh, in my office at the White House initially,
迪克切尼
美国副总统
2001年至2009年
听中情局的简报
taking a briefing from the CIA.
之前有报告说基♥地♥组♥织♥正筹划行动
There had been a report that al-Qaeda was getting ready to do something.
我觉得当时的情报不够精确
I don't think the intelligence was of sufficient specificity at that point
让我们能确定地说 “这就是他们的计划”
that you could say, "Well, this is what they're gonna do."
美航11号♥航♥班♥ 攀升 保持飞行高度10700米
American 11, climb. Maintain flight level 3-5-0.
美航11号♥航♥班♥ 这是波士顿
American 11. Boston.
这是波士顿 我让美航左转20度 然后我打算让飞行员攀升
This is Boston. I turned American 20 left, and I was going to climb him.
他现在不回话了
He will not respond to me now.
2001年夏 我认为人们 将它形容为充斥着流言碎语的夏天
That summer, I think people described it as a summer of chatter. Of 2001.
托尼佐托
副总统的特勤人员
我们上午10点有一场主管会议
We had a supervisors' meeting scheduled for 10:00 that morning,
原本有关特工安全的议程之一是
and one of the things on my agenda for agent safety purposes was to say,
“如果你和家人一起飞行
"If you're flying with your family,
最近有一条情报是有关劫机的
one of the intel things that's coming up are hijackings.
所以请务必小心”
So just be aware of what's out there," you know.
但是…
But…
是美航11号♥航♥班♥在试图通话吗
Is that American 11 trying to call?
我们劫持了几架飞机
We have some planes.
保持安静就不会有事 我们要返回机场
Just stay quiet and we'll be okay. We are returning to the airport.
美航11号♥航♥班♥ 是你想通话吗
American 11, are you trying to call?
美航11号♥航♥班♥刚刚被劫持
While American Airlines Flight 11 has just been hijacked,
同时在佛罗里达州 总统正前往一所小学
in Florida, the president heads to an elementary school
他刚刚开完每日情报简报会
after receiving his daily intelligence briefing.
简报会里没有什么不正常的
There was nothing out of the ordinary in the briefing.
乔治W布♥什♥
美国总统
2001年至2009年
当然也没有威胁评估
There were certainly no threat assessments.
简报会上完全没有提到恐♥怖♥主♥义♥
There was absolutely nothing in the briefing about terrorism.
但每次简报会提到最多的就是基♥地♥组♥织♥ 远远超过其他事项
But al-Qaeda, by far, was the number one issue that was covered in those sessions.
关于他们何时 何地 如何行动 没有明确的情报
There was no clarity about where or when or how.
迈克尔莫雷尔
总统的中情局情报简报员
2001年至2002年
只是有很多流言碎语 说有大事要发生
It was just a lot of... a lot of chatter about something big about to happen.
美♥联♥社♥新闻 我是丽塔弗利
AP Network News. I'm Rita Foley.
上午8点47分 纽约 下曼哈顿
一架飞机撞上了纽约的世界贸易中心
A plane apparently has crashed into the World Trade Center in New York.
电影精选列表