科里·卡尔森的万圣节!
[Cory] A Cory Carson Halloween!
哇!这些蜘蛛网装饰太棒了!
Whoa! Those cobweb decorations look great!
蜘蛛网装饰?嗯?
Cobweb decorations? Huh?
那些不是装饰 宝贝
Oh, those aren't decorations, honey.
我们应该更经常打扫卫生
Ugh, we should clean more often.
你确定科丽茜今年去玩 “不给糖就捣蛋” 不带我们可以吗?
Are you sure it's going to be OK for Chrissy to go trick-or-treating without us this year?
当然了 我知道科里和弗莱迪 一定会好好照顾她的
Of course. I know Cory and Freddie will take good care of her.
但这是万圣节 外面太阴森了
But it's Halloween. It's so spooky out there!
哇!我是吸血鬼!
Woo! I'm a vampire, I'm a vampire! -Hm? -Hm? Boo!
砰!
Eugh!
砰!
Boo!
科丽茜 你扮鬼的服装看起来好真
Oh, Chrissy. That ghost costume looks so real.
好恐怖!
Very scary!
别担心 我去拿
[Mama] Don't worry. I'll get it. -Yay.
你去喝杯水 冷静一下
You just go drink a glass of water and calm down.
哔 滋 你好 地球的卡尔森太太
[in an alien voice] Beep, zorp. Hello, Mrs. Earthling Carson.
弗莱迪!你看起来好可爱!
Oh, Freddie! You look adorable!
谢谢!你看看这个!
Thanks! Check this out! [beeping]
哔 滋
[chuckles] Beep, boop.
科里应该过来看看
Oh! Cory's gotta see this.
科里!过来看弗莱迪的服装!
Cory! Come look at Freddie's costume!
来了!
Coming!
我摆出DJ火车崔克斯表情的时候
Ugh! It's kinda hard to see where I'm [grunts] going
有点不容易看到我的路
when I'm making my [grunts] DJ Train Trax face.
真不知道他怎么整天带着这幅表情的
Phew. I dunno how he does that all day.
不错 科里!你的服装还不错啊!
Nice, Cory! Your costume turned out so good!
对 看起来好棒
Yeah, it looks great! Uh, I mean,
我是说… 你好 地球火车
[alien voice] greetings, Earth train.
请教我布吉乌吉怎么跳
Please teach me what it means to boogie a woogie.
我时髦的太空兄弟 这种舞要发自内心地跳!
My groovy space dude, that's a dance you do from your heart!
哪个心?我有三个心
[alien voice] Which one? I have three.
你准备好迎接 我们今晚会得到的各种糖果了吗?
So, you ready for all the candy we're gonna get tonight?
准备好?这个表情 像是没准备好的人吗?
Ready? Does this look like the face of someone who isn't ready? Whoa!
你不要太激动要糖果 忘了带上科丽茜
Now don't you get so excited about candy that you forget to take Chrissy with you.
糖果!
Candy!
当然了!我不可能忘掉她的
Of course! I'd never forget about her!
她会帮我拿我所有的糖果!
She's gonna help me carry all my candy!
你还记得我们今晚的规则吗?
And do you remember our rule for tonight? Uh...
保护科丽茜的安全!
Keep Chrissy safe!
对哦!我知道的
Oh, right! I knew that.
现在我们去要糖果吧
Now let's go get some candy.
你好!谁啊?
Hola! Who's there? Oh!
不给糖就捣蛋!
[all] Trick or treat!
真好!看来今天是万圣节
Oh, how nice! [chuckles] I guess it's Halloween today.
卡米娜 我们家有什么可以给这些 要糖的孩子吗?
Carmina, do we have anything we can give the trick-or-treaters?
好 给你们 给你们吃的 不要捣蛋
OK. Here we go. Some nice treats to keep away the tricks.
真好!
Nice!
看起来不像糖啊
Uh, this doesn't look like candy.
是面包!想拿多少都可以!
It's bread! Take as much as you like!
吃的!
Treats! Mm!
吃的?
Thanks?
不给糖就捣蛋!
[Cory, Chrissy and Freddie] Trick or treat!
哇!大家服装都不错嘛
Oh, wow! Great costumes everybody!
谢谢你 卡莉!你也是! 看起来真的很吓人
Thanks, Carley! You, too! You look really scary.
我没有穿服装
Uh, I'm not wearing a costume.
哎呦!
D'oh!
不给糖就捣蛋?
Uh, trick or treat?
我在分发“后街公交车”的 集换式卡片!选一张
I'm giving out trading cards for the Backstreet Buses! Here, take your pick.
中间那张看起来像我!
Whoa! That middle one looks just like me!
你们不觉得吗?
Ee! Don't you think?
当然了 弗莱迪
Uh, sure, Freddie.
不给糖就捣蛋!
[Cory, Chrissy and Freddie] Trick or treat!
嗨 加里!
Hi, Gary!
你们好 哇!好棒的服装!
Hey, everybody. Wow! Nice costumes!
应该给你们超级特别的奖励
They deserve an extra special treat.
每人一个
One for each of you.
这些…是什么啊?
What are those supposed to be?
我用工作中得的循环利用物品 做了一些娃娃
I made some dolls out of recycled things from work.
因为没用的东西…是最恐怖的事情!
Because being wasteful is the [deep voice] spookiest thing of all!
厉害
Oh, cool.
天啊 这些房♥子好臭!
Man, these houses stink!
呃 他的名字是加里·垃圾车
Well, his name is Gary Garbage.
不行!我们去了这么多家 一块糖果都没要到
No! I mean we've gone to all these houses and haven't gotten a single good treat!
我要去哪里才能拿到糖果呢?
[shouting] Where do I need to go to get some candy?!
科里 你看!
Cory, look!
嗯?
[Cory] Huh?
好棒啊!
That's amazing!
好棒的服装!
Oh, nice costume!
是 你也是
Yeah, you too.
谢谢!万圣节快乐!
Thanks! Happy Halloween!
这是什么服装啊?
What costume was that supposed to be?
DJ火车崔克斯
Uh, DJ Train Trax.
不是吧!
No! Huh?!
怎么了 科丽茜?你闻到什么了吗?
What is it, Chrissy? Do you smell something?!
-糖果!好香! -糖果?
Treats! Yum! -Treats?!
-糖果! -糖果在哪里 科丽茜?
Treats, treats, treats! Where are the treats, Chrissy?
帝王夹心巧克力条糖纸!
[gasps] A king-size candy bar wrapper!
等一下!这个好像是弗兰妮家
Wait! I think this is Frannie's house!
弗兰妮!开门!
Frannie! Open up!
你们要干嘛?
What do you want?
我们想知道 你想不想分享你的糖果
Oh, I was just wondering if you wanted to share any of your candy.
我看到了糖纸 然后…
I saw the wrapper and--
对 糖纸 我就只有糖纸
Yeah, wrappers. All I got is wrappers.
弗兰妮 等一下!
Frannie, wait!
我太痴狂了 科里 我太想要那个帝王夹心巧克力条了
[Frannie] I was obsessed, Cory. I wanted that king-size candy bar so bad
以至于我失控了 忘记了什么才是最重要的
that I lost track. Lost track of what really mattered.
放弃吧 科里!趁还来得及!
Quit, Cory! Quit before it's too late!
什么?我只是想要糖果而已 你在说什么?
What? I just want candy. What are you talking about?
你不知道放弃 是吧?
Just won't let it go, will ya?
你知道为什么最恐怖的房♥子 总是有最好的糖果吗?
You know how the scariest houses always have the best treats?
想象一下 一个地方分发 帝王夹心巧克力条 该有多恐怖
Imagine just how scary a place has to be to give out a king-sized candy bar.
那是我见过最恐怖的东西 科里
It was the scariest thing I've ever seen, Cory.
但如果我真的无法说服你
But if I really can't convince you,
你想知道的东西 都在墙上了
everything you need to know is up on the wall.
邦伯顿的地图!
Whoa! A map of Bumperton!
那里肯定就是 帝王夹心巧克力条所在的地方!
And that must be where the king-size candy bars are!
看来是远在小镇的另一边呢
Uh, looks like it's all the way on the other side of town.
走!我们去拿到那个糖果
Come on! Let's go get that candy.
糖果!
[Chrissy] Candy!
到时候可别说 我没提醒你们
Just don't say I didn't warn you.
科里!你确定要去吗?
Cory! Are you sure about this?
是的 我确定 那怎么了? 只需要走远一点就行了
Yeah, I'm sure. What's the big deal? We only have a little further to go.
我不确定 我觉得有点太远了
I don't know. Looks like a lot further to me.
看来我们最好快点走了 免得糖果都发完了
Well, looks like we'd better get going before they're all gone!
帝王夹心巧克力条 那个帝王夹心巧克力条
♪ King-size candy Oh, that king-size candy ♪
不是小的 非常非常大
♪ It's not small It's really, really big ♪
非常非常大!
It's really, really big!
-帝王夹心巧克力条 -巧克力条!
King-size candy! -Candy!
我非常确定 地图上说 前面一点就是了
I'm pretty sure the map said it would be just up ahead.
应该就是这里了!
[gasps] I think this is it!
南瓜!
Pumpkin!
好 我们到了 我们快走吧
OK, we made it. Now let's go.
对 我们走!
Yeah, let's go.
我不是那个意思!
Uh, that's not what I meant! [giggles]
欢迎你们这些敢于进入
Welcome all ye who dare enter
闹鬼玉米迷宫的人!
the haunted corn maze!
嗨先生!我们想要帝王夹心巧克力条 应该找你吗?
Hi, mister! Are you the person we talk to to get the king-size candy bars?
真是勇敢的男孩!
Ah, a brave-looking boy!
你想要帝王夹心巧克力条 你们
Ye seeking the bar of kings ye be,
首先 你要闯过 所有看到的这些挑战!
first ye must pass all the challenges ye see!
电影精选列表