汽车旅馆
老墨西哥一夜
不要温和地走进那个良夜
老年人在一天结束时都应该灿烂
发出激♥情♥狂热的光
迪伦·托马斯
嘿 JayQue 带来了吗
Hey, JayQue, how you doing man?
一切正常吗
Everything okay?
拿过来
Bring it here.
先让我看看钱
Let me see the money first.
你看 钱在这
Look man, here's the money.
把东西放下
Now bring that stuff over here.
看现在他能还要什么
Now he needs new head is what he needs.
他啥都没了 就剩一对耳朵
He ain't nothin' but a pair of ears right now.
- 现在我们去哪 - 去哪
- So where are we going now, man? - What?
去墨西哥怎么样
How about Mexico?
去那里 要让人看着很漂亮
We want to look nice when we get there.
要什么该死的漂亮
I don't give a good goddam how
去那里我不需要
I look when we get there.
- 哦 是这样 - 是的
- Oh now really? - Yeah.
博维先生你要刮刮胡子
Mr Bovie go shave.
第一印象很重要
You know first impressions count.
你要我去刮胡子
You're the one who ought to go shave.
刮个像阿道夫·希♥特♥勒♥那样的小胡须
You look like Adolf Hitler with that little mustache you got.
你到底要做什么 那些我还要呢
What the hell are you doing? Hey I want those.
我看你该买♥♥新的
I suggest you buy some new ones.
哦 是的
Oh yeah.
除了上帝没有人会看到我的内衣
But nobody's but God gonna see me in my underwear!
你知道吗 那房♥子不是你想象的那样
You know these homes are closer than you might think.
我很抱歉 你这婊♥子♥养♥的♥
I'm sorry you son of a bitches ought
应该为自己感到羞愧
to be ashamed of yourselves.
这是一个可怜老人的土地 你知道吗
Taking a poor old man's land like this, you know?
你在做什么随便吧 我无所谓
I hope you're pleased, cause what you're doing up there I ain't gonna look at you.
婊♥子♥养♥的♥
Son of a bitches. Mama's too.
我的上帝
My God!
对不起 打扰了
Sorry, excuse me.
这是詹姆斯父亲的牧场吗
This is James his father's Estates
现在成了维斯塔地♥产♥的牧场
Well it was. Now it's Rancho Vista Estates.
维斯塔牧场地♥产♥ 小型牧场
Rancho Vista Estates. Ranchettes.
要帮忙吗
Can I help you?
你是博维夫人吗
Are you Mrs Bovie?
我是‘不存在和喧闹庄园’的阿内斯·莱皮希
I'm Arnez Liepig. Stealth & Loud manor
你看 我是来找瑞德·博维
You see, I'm looking for Red Bovie.
好吧 他可能在这的哪个地方
Well, he is around here somewhere.
看到他 我会告诉他
He is seeing me tell him
来了 我们要走了
to get in here. We got to go.
你要拿走我的牛和马
You let 'em take away my cattle, my horses
我的土地
and now my land.
我还要关心每个该死的东西干嘛 要走了 谢谢你
Every damn thing I ever cared about gone, thanks to you.
谢谢您 先生 谢谢你
Thank you, Sir. Thank you.
是的 你不应该找别人 看
Yeah so, you just gonna have to find somebody else to pick on, see.
看看这
Had it.
我已经与你
I've had it with you.
看看这 你知道吗
Had it, you understand?
我的土地母亲 每一寸
Took my land momma, every inch of it.
是的 母亲
Yes, ma'am.
我爱你母亲
I love you too momma!
好吧 1 2 3 来吧
Alright, one, two and three and go
另一个原因
On the other hand,
你可能认为我做得不好
expecting might want to do better by me than you been doing already.
对吗 是的
Okay. Yeah.
所以我让你选择
So I'll give you one more chance.
这是交易 先生
Here's the deal, mister.
现在 我还在你这
Either you're on my side from here on out,
你会看见我脑浆
or you can just go and take my brain
飞上该死的房♥顶
to scatter up there in goddam rafters.
让你决定 好吗
It's up to you, okay.
你可以的 就现在
Thy will be done this day.
给我一个示意
Give me a sign.
来个示意
Any sign will do.
是的 来个示意
Yeah, any sign.
没啥奇怪的
Can't help but be curious!
由你来决定
Which way you decided?
哦 上帝
Oh! Christ!
嘿 见鬼
Hey! What in the hell?
嘿 该死的孩子 没事吧
Hey damn boy. You alright?
- 起来 - 是的 先生 我没事
- Get up! - Yes, sir, I think so.
- 怎么回事 - 没什么
- What's going on in there? - Nothing.
你屁事没有
None of your damn business.
先生 我是高伊 高伊·博维
Sir, I'm Gally. Gally Bovie.
谁 高伊·博维
Who? Gally Bovie.
我 先生 我是你的孙子
I'm well sir, I'm your grandson.
说什么 你是我孙子
Bullshit, you're my grandson!
是的 先生 是我
Yes sir, I am.
詹姆斯·博维是我的父亲
James Bovie is my father.
吉米·博维不是我的儿子
Jimmy Bovie is no son of mine.
自从他偷偷离家那天 就没见过
He was but he got ideas run off from home one day when I wasn't looking.
你来干什么
Now what do you want?
是这样 先生
Well, sir nothing.
我只是通过你想了解下
Really I was just passing through you know.
我没看过的老家
I thought I'd stop by and see the old home place.
因为我们彼此从未见过
And say hello since we never met.
是啊 你好 你还好吗
Yeah, hello, how are you doing?
我很好 谢谢
I'm just fine, thank you.
-你好吗 - 再见 别了
- How are you? - Goodbye. Adios.
看来我的父亲是对的
You know, my father was right.
他说你是个讨厌的老混♥蛋♥
He said you were disagreeable old bastard.
他能对你这样说 上帝
He may have said that to you, but by God,
但是他却不敢当我面说
he never had the guts to say it to me, not to my face.
让我告诉你 孩子
Let me tell you something boy,
你♥爸♥爸在这个地方长大
your daddy grew up in this place,
和我一样 和我爸爸一样
same as mine, same as my daddy before me
之前我的爷爷就在这
and my granddaddy before him.
这是博维的土地
Now this is Bovie land,
你们听到吗 博维的土地
you hear me? Bovie land.
我们取得了成功
We had the whup the goddam
瑞德获得了这片印第安人的土地
Red Indians to get this land
从那时开始这里发生了变化
and then turn around and mission to keep it.
你看 这是博维土地
You see, now this is Bovie land,
上帝 王八蛋是博维世代的土地
by God. Bovie land you sons of bitches.
可你的爸爸 他跑了
And your daddy, he just run off.
博维先生 是走的时候了 去开车吧
Mr. Bovie, it's time to go. Go get it lighted up.
- 该走了 - 好的 夫人
- Come on. - Yes ma'am.
嗨 巴拿马人 好久没见了
hi panamanians haven't seen for a long time
按规矩 是的 我知道
Moments ATA. Yes, I know them.
这两个坏蛋
Bad guys those two cabron
也许能来这里
See maybe they will come this way. Sure.
相信我 会让你看到的
Sure I will take a look for you.
嗯 你失去了你的牧场吗
Well, how did you lose your ranch?
这是一个该死的阴谋
It's a damn conspiracy.
银行贷款给我的牛
The bank loaned me money on cows
上帝却说不要下雨 我被毁了
and God told it not to rain. I was ruined!
慢下来
Slow down.
是的 钱能做什么
Yeah, what good money do?
那是你的
That is yours.
我从来没有住过这该死的铁皮房♥ 不住
I don't live in no damn tin can. No.
你们会成为好朋友的
You'll make some good friends
博维先生 您可以先看看
here Mr Bovie, you'll see.
你都能负担得起
Now this is all you can afford.
我不在这 不在 不
I ain't going in. Not me. No.
不 夫人
No, ma'am.
哦 别担心 下来吧 我们过去
Oh, don't be timid. Come on now. Let's go.
把你该死的手 从我的凯迪拉克拿开
Get your damn hand off my Cadillac.
电影精选列表