公元2055年
一项足以改变甚至毁灭整个世界的新技术 诞生了
然而一个名叫查尔斯·哈顿的人却用其牟取暴利
《雷霆万钧》
这儿什么都没有
I haven't seen any wildlife yet.
和在市区有啥区别?
We could be in downtown Pittsburgh, for all I know.
爸 你还好吗?
Dad, how are you holding up?
没事 我很好
I'm fine, I'm fine.
如果你能别这么唠唠叨叨就更好了
Except for you asking me every two minutes how I'm holding up.
对不起 宝贝 我只是
Look, sorry, honey, I'm
有点热
I'm hot.
我们走了多远?
How much further do we?
拜托 不要用那东西对着我的脸!
Jesus, take that thing out of my face.
抱歉 我爸不喜欢穿这迷彩服露脸
Sorry, Dad doesn't like cameras unless he's got his trench coat over his face.
他身体状况怎样?
How's the old man doing?
心跳稍微有些快 血压正常
Heart rate, slightly elevated. Blood pressure, normal.
我赌100元Travis今晚会上她女儿
I got 100 bucks says Travis taps the daughter tonight.
真无聊
Sucker bet.
把这话录下来以防他赖账
You might want to record over the last bit.
我们什么时候才到见到个活物?
When are we gonna see something?
怎么啦? 如果你闭嘴
What? Lf you don't talk
你便会听到什么 听到什么?
you just might hear something. Hear what?
好了 大家注意 记住
All right, everyone, get ready. Now, remember
在我开枪之前你们的武器是锁死的
your weapons won't fire until mine does, so be patient.
那是什么?
What the?
听我指挥
Wait for my command.
爸 你没事
Dad, how are you ho?
对不起
Sorry.
千万别跨出这灰色的走道
Whatever happens, do not step off of the path.
谢谢提醒
Thank you for sharing.
天哪
Oh, my God!
很可爱 不是吗
Cute, isn't he?
这在市区是看不到吧?
You don't see that in downtown Pittsburgh, do you, Mr. Wallenbeck?
天啊 开枪
Shoot, for chrissake!
他的心跳正在加快
Heart rate, elevated.
开枪啊 再等等
Shoot it! Wait.
预备
Hold it.
准备好了吗? 你疯了吗?
Not yet. Are you crazy?
开枪
Shoot it!
开枪
Now!
有何感想 沃伦贝克先生?
Anything to say, Mr. Wallenbeck?
先生们 女士们
Gentlemen and lady.
今天的旅行就好比哥伦布发现美洲
Today you stood shoulder to shoulder with columbus discovering America.
阿姆斯壮登上月球 布鲁贝克登陆火星
Armstrong stepping on the moon, Brubaker landing on Mars.
你们是超越了人类的最终极限
You are true pioneers on the very last frontier:
我代表“时空”公♥司♥的所有成员祝贺你们
Time. On behalf all of us here at Time Safari, Incorporated
圆♥满♥完成这里惊险刺♥激♥的旅程
I congratulate you on a truly thrilling hunt.
认识你们真的是很荣幸
I'm proud to know you.
我不得不承认
I have to say
在所有时空旅行队中
of all the jumps I've seen
你们是最勇智勇双全的
your group's was, by far, the most courageous and skillful.
现在回想起来 我还是心惊肉跳
I was scared out of my mind. My heart's still pounding.
那是时空旅行的正常生理反应
That's a nominal physiological reaction to the jump.
别担心 你的心率一会儿就会减慢
Your heart rate will slow as we gain distance
肾上腺素分泌也会恢复正常水平
and adrenaline flow is reduced.
怎么了 我说的没错阿
What? It is.
能问您个事儿吗 哈顿先生 当然
Can I ask you something, Mr. Hatton? Of course.
什么问题都可以
Anything at all.
特拉维斯·里尔在哪?
Where's Travis Ryer?
你没去喝庆功酒? 嗯
You look like you could use a drink. Nope.
身为政♥府♥监察人员的你庆功宴不应不去呀
You're a government inspector. You're supposed to drink on the job.
我可不这么想 你总该找点事做吧
I don't drink. You might wanna do something
要不来点刺♥激♥的 我才不要时空旅行
or this is the best you'll feel all day. I hate the jumps.
那就换一个好的工作 随便了 反正是混饭吃
Picked the right line of work. Just biding my time.
几年后就要退休了
Couple years, I'll be out.
你挣这点小钱够养老吗?
Civil service pays you guys enough to retire early?
玩得开心点啊
Have a good night.
这该是至今我们所得到的最为清楚的血分子结构了
This is the clearest reading of molecular blood structure we've had.
没错 里尔博士 成功是指日可待了
You are correct, Dr. Ryer. Getting closer. You know it.
说得对 里尔博士 继续加油吧
Yes, Dr. Ryer. Contain your enthusiasm.
我的职责是协助时空旅行 而不是您的私人研究
My function is to facilitate the operation of Time Safari, not your private research.
您是想今晚写旅行报告
On that subject, will you be filing your report on today's jump tonight
还是像平常一样拖到明天呢
or at the last possible moment tomorrow, as usual?
真啰嗦 善意的提醒可不是啰嗦
Nobody likes a nag. Reminding is not nagging.
你还挺能言善辩的嘛 那当然 我造价不菲
Got an answer for everything. I have to. I was extremely expensive.
但质量不一定好 随你怎么说吧 里尔博士
It's not always a good quality. I understand, Dr. Ryer.
不要总叫我博士 好 里尔博士
Well, so don't have the last word. I won't, Dr. Ryer.
你又来了 抱歉 里尔博士
But you did it. I'm sorry.
你还说 我能知道你们俩在谈些什么吗?
You did it again. Anything going on between you two
晚上好 哈顿先生
I should know about? Good evening, Mr. Hatton.
你好塔美 来宾们问起你了
Hello, TAMI. The guests are asking for you.
我马上就完
I'll be finished in a few minutes.
"来宾"只是一个委婉的说法 其实他们是付钱给我们的"客户"
When I say "guests," it's a euphemism. I mean "clients," as in people who pay.
好像只有我们等顾客份儿 没有他们等我们的道理
If I remember correctly, clients keep us waiting, not the other way around.
我就来了
Well, I'm almost done.
你还没有理解我的意思
I don't think you're catching my drift.
你在这儿可以研究那些灭绝已久的动物
You work here so you can study your silly animals who don't exist anymore.
而我可以变得富有并且
I work here so I can grow rich and fat and own everything
拥有一切确实存在的东西
that does happen to exist.
我雇你是因为你是"有来头"的科学家
I hired you because you're this bigdeal scientist
不管是什么 只要有"来头"
and clients pay more for a bigdeal anything.
客户就会心甘情愿地掏钱
It makes them feel important. Rotten, I know.
这是很庸俗 但这些俗人是你我的衣食父母
But progress is a rotten business. Which is why you have to mingle with them.
他们付钱 你做研究 我变得富有 这难道不好吗?
They pay, you study, I get rich. Is this a great country, or what?
而且合同也有相应条款规定你必须出席
By the way, did I mention you signed a contract and you have to do this?
我不记得是否提醒过你
I don't remember if I did.
是我的话打动了你
My speech was that good?
还是你真的做完了?
Or were you done anyway?
有些东西可是不错的纪念收藏品
Some things to remember us by:
狩猎服 靴子 头盔
A safari suit, boots, helmet
还有一个可以重现狩猎情景的记忆球
and a holodisk so you can relive the jump.
您可得仔细看看录像 沃伦贝克先生
And I suggest you take an especially close look at this disk, Mr. Wallenbeck.
为什么? 嗯
Why's that? Well
虽然要看我才能肯定 但我相信
I can't be certain until I review it myself, however, I'm pretty sure
您打的那枪射死了恐龙
your shot brought him down.
哈哈
Well, yeah.
保安 保安
Security!
真心"祝贺"你们这些英勇的时空猎人!
A toast to all of you big, brave hunters! Congratulations!
都怎么啦? 能杀死真恐龙 难道还害怕一点点血不成
What's the matter? You wanna shoot dinosaurs, you're afraid of a little blood?
不知道你们这么做有多危险吗?
You don't understand the danger of what you're doing!
你们是在颠覆过去 终有一天会毁掉未来
You keep messing with the past, one day you'll ruin the future.
尤其是你! 你应该清楚你在干什么
You! You should know better.
难道你笨到被人利用了都不知道?
Are you so stupid you can't see you're being used?
太滑稽了
Well, that was fun.
现在找个好服务生越来越难了
Harder and harder to get good waiters.
她刚在嚷嚷什么? 老掉牙了
What was she yelling about? The usual:
"时空旅行会毁了整个世界" 痴人说梦
"Time jumps will destroy the world." Crackpot.
要在一个世纪前 说不定她还会害怕互联网和生物技术呢
A century ago, she would've been screaming about the Internet or biotech.
有些人就是岂人忧天 简直蠢得像恐龙
Some people are afraid of progress. She's a dinosaur herself.
让她自个儿嚷嚷去吧
Let her yell all she wants.
不要扫了大家的兴
Don't let her spoil the party.
放开我
I'm fine.
我自己会走 等一下
I prefer walking on my own. Guys, whoa! Hold on.
我送她出去 我有话和她说
It's okay. I'll take care of it.
能解释一下刚才是怎么回事吗?
Would you explain what that was about?
你不知道你正在做什么 你会毁掉一切的
You don't know what you're messing with. You'll destroy everything.
别激动女士 我想我才有资格下这样的结论
Lady, no offense, but I think I'm qualified to offer an opinion.
我♥操♥作塔美而且我还是领队 你根本不了解我们的行动
I work with TAMI. I lead the jumps. I think you're the one who's clueless.
你是特拉维斯·里尔吧 不错
You're Travis Ryer, aren't you? That's right.
里尔先生 你对塔美所知甚少
Mr. Ryer, there's a lot about TAMI you don't know.
请叫我里尔博士 博士就了不起吗 里尔博士
Actually, it's Dr. Ryer. Oh, my, Dr. Ryer.
你不知道的意见是就是我的身份:索尼亚·兰特
One of the many things you don't know is I'm Sonia Rand.
电影精选列表