亚历克斯·克洛斯
你是想找死吗?
Is this how you wanna die?
别跑! 站住! 放下武器!
Hold it right there! Drop it!
站住!
Freeze!!
等等 伙计们 她有话要说 想说什么?
Hold on, guys. She's tryin' t'say something. What is it?
谢谢 - 不客气
Thank you. - Ah, you're welcome, Honey.
你不会有事的 你现在安全了 知道吗?
It's gonna be okay, you're safe now, right?
走吧 伙计们 带她离开这儿
C'mon, let's get outta here.
她还好吗?
How's she holdin' up?
她至少还活着 比其他人的下场好多了
She's alive, that's better than the others.
莫妮卡 你那一枪是瞄准膝盖的吗?
Hey, Moni, so what's with that kneecap shot?
反正比你强
Up yours!
你俩就像六年级小学生似的 回见
It's like working with sixth graders with you two.I'll see you later
再见
All right, Man.
泊泊 给你十分钟的时间 明白?
Okay, Pop Pop, you got ten minutes, all right.
我的天啊 外面的世界啊
My, my, my! Look at all o' dat.
如此美妙的夜空啊 还有建筑物呀
It's got the sky and maybe concrete.
高墙外的星星更是多得是呢 泊泊
There's a lotta stars outside o' prison, Pop.
坐下吧 接着把棋下完
Take a seat, let's finish our game.
泊泊 你心里清楚我知道那两个人不是你杀的
Pop, you know I know that you didn't kill those two people.
哼 知道你会读心 但你搞不定我的
Right, you the head shrinker. But you ain't shrinkin' nutin' o' mine.
我说过是我杀了他们 法官都相信了
I said I capped 'em, I named 'em and the judge bought it.
好吧
All right
十七岁 没有犯罪记录
17 years old, no priors.
泊泊 你还是成功隐瞒了一些事
Pop Pop, somethin' doesn't add up.
因为我聪明 总能想到办法脱身
Because I was smart, I always got away.
算你聪明 但你叔叔德拉莫他...
You're pretty smart, but your Uncle Daramus,
他才是老谋深算
that guy... he's really smart.
有不少前科
Long rap sheet.
如果被人发现那两个人是他杀的
If he went down for two murders
他得老死在这儿吧
he would rot in here.
他没被逮进来不是吗?
No, you are.
没有 但你落网了
No, you are.
你觉得你这么做很光荣吗?
Do you think what you're doin' is noble?
你是说假如吗?
You askin' hypothetical?
是 很光荣
Yeah, that's noble.
你又不是救世主 克洛斯警官
You can't save everybody, Dr. Cross
我也没想当救世主
I'm not trying to save everybody.
只想救你
Just you.
很不错 但这里...
That's pretty good, Honey, but... but...
就是这里 这个段落...
but here... just right there in that part...
如果你来点...
if you're do a little...
像斯蒂夫·旺达那种灵动风格
let's say... Stevie Wonder kinda riff.
好啊
Yes.
我们试试看 - 听着
Well, let's see it. - Here.
珍妮尔 你做完作业没?
Janelle, don't tell me you got all your homework done.
没呢 奶奶 我今天只有点数学和历史作业
No, Ma'am, I'm just have a little math and history to do.
那你打算吃完晚饭才做吗?
Oh, so you're planning to do it after supper.
我可不同意 上楼做你的作业去 小丫头
Well, I do not think so. Get on upstairs and get your homework finished, Girl!
可怜的娃
Chain gang.
你有意见吗?
Is there something wrong with you?
老夫人?
Ma'am?
小子! 把脚从凳子上拿开!
Boy! Get your foot off my bench!
我不知道怎么把它修好
I don't know how to fix it.
好吧 好吧 我来看一下
All right, all right, I'll take a look at it.
亲爱的 来帮我个忙
Honey, can you give me a hand?
玛丽亚 你明显在故弄玄虚 怎么了?
All right, Maria, you're up to something. What is it?
墨盒 在顶层 我够不到
Ink. Top shelf. I can't reach it.
知道吗 你唯一的缺点就是...
Yeah, well, ya know, the only problem being married to you is that you're too short.
太矮了
Too short, yeah.
好啦 怎么了?
All right, what's going on?
看下周围 告诉我有什么不一样
Okay, look around and tell what's new.
想玩个游戏?
A game?
游戏
A game.
有什么好处给我? - 自豪感
What's in it for me? - Your pride.
好吧
All right,
如果我赢了 我另有所求
but if I win, I get that other thing I like.
走着瞧喽
We'll see.
从哪儿开始? 从你进门时开始?
Where you wanna start, the front door?
还是你修好了那扇纱门? 它不再吱吱叫了
With the screen door that you fixed. No more squeak.
你回家前和某人一起喝过咖啡
You had coffee with someone before you came home
一杯拿铁 你衬衫那里沾了点泡沫
A Latte. You gotta a little foam on your blouse there.
你是下班后才去的 你洗过车
You stopped off from work, got the car washed.
给车加了油 关油箱盖子的时候蹭到了手上
Gassed the car, put a little hand sanitizer on.
继续
Okay, go on.
换了口红 涂的不是酒红色 现在是...
Changed your lipstick. Red Wine's gone, now it's...
魅惑红
Crimson Mist.
魅惑红
Crimson Mist.
干的不错 - 嗯
Not bad. - Yeah
你没说到点子上
Not bad, but that's all chump-change.
很显然 警探 你需要一个提示
Obviously, Detective, you need a clue.
我需要一个提示 - 对
Oh, I need a clue. - Yeah.
近在眼前 - 近在眼前 我来猜猜
It was very close. - Very close. Let's see...
我不知道是什么线索
Well, I do not know what that could be.
或许是打印机里的那张B超检验单?
Maybe the sonogram in the printer?
谁告诉你的?
Who told you?
慢着 宝贝 这是我们的? 确定?
Wait! Babe! Is this ours? This is us?
是我们的孩子
That's our child.
你怀孕了 我们又要有孩子了
You're pregnant. We're having a baby.
很高兴吧? - 嗯
Are you okay? - Yeah, yeah. How...
多大了? - 八周了
How far along are we? - Oh, just eight weeks.
我想等到十二周的时候再说
It's our secret 'til I get to 12, okay?
你能替我保密吗?
Do you think you can shut up that long?
我又不是靠说话让你怀孕的
I didn't get you pregnant by talking.
我觉得可以给孩子起名叫亚历克斯 - 嗯
Well, I think that we should name him or her... - Um-huh.
无论男女都适用
Alex! Which works for either.
真的吗? - 当然啦
Really? - Yeah.
二十分钟后开饭!
Dinner in 20 minutes.
看起来不错啊
Looks good.
你像只刚偷吃了金丝雀的馋猫似的
You look like the cat that swallowed the canary, Son.
你一点都不知道 什么都不知道
You don't know everything. You don't know everything.
放我下来 - 不
Put me down. Put me down now, I said. - No. No.
我很开心 妈妈 真的很开心
I'm just happy, Mom. I'm real happy.
喂? - 我到了
Yes? - I'm at the line.
佣金正在转入你的帐户 你知道上哪儿找她
The transfer is being routed. You know where to find her.
不留活口 明白吗?
All. Do you understand?
你就是经理? - 运气好的时候就是
You the manager? - On good days.
我想赌一局 - 赌谁?
I want to place a bet. - On who?
"屠夫斯莱戈 " - 这儿没有这个人
The Butcher of Slygo. - We got nobody like that fightin', Man.
我就是
You're lookin' at him.
这里可不是随便谁都能来打擂的
We got a card, Man, We don't do walk-ins.
押一万在屠夫上 另有一千算给你的酬劳
10,000 on The Butcher and 1,000 for you.
斯坦西今天才热了个身而已 你等死吧
Well, Stansi ain't gettin' much of a workout today. Your funeral.
更衣间在楼上右手边
Locker's upstairs on the right.
没错没错 我说的就是他
Right on! Right on, right, that's what I'm talkin' 'bout!
请注意 请注意
Look a' here, look a' here, hold on, hold on, hold on, look a' here.
今天我们来一个特别的组对
We're gonna do a special, off-card match-up.
我方的选手是 人人耳熟能详的
With my man, a Hundred Grand,
本市重量级冠军...
Motor City's Own, heavyweight champion...
迪南·斯坦西
Dinant Stansi.
秒了他 冠军
Get 'im! Get 'im, Champ. Get 'im, Champ.
别着急嘛 要我说比赛结果不言而喻
C'mon! Just to show you how easy this money is,
我告诉你们 另外那个家伙最多不过...
I'm certain that this guy can't weigh
一百三十磅重
no more than 130 pounds.
估计他就是来找死的
He's gotta have some kind of a death wish.
来吧 大家给他加加油吧
So, go ahead and make some noise,
但我搞不懂... 他为什么非要参赛
but I don't know... why he doin' this..
屠夫斯莱戈
The Butcher of Slygo.
公平竞赛 懂吗?
I want a clean fight. Understand?
准备好被我打倒了吗?
You ready to get your ass beat?
别打到我脸 否则你这辈子别想再参赛
电影精选列表