二十五分钟应该足够了。
Twenty-five minutes should suffice.
如果天气太热,请告诉我。
Let me know if it gets too hot.
我会给你一本杂♥志♥。
I'll get you a magazine.
我看到一件很棒的夹克在打折。
I saw a great jacket on sale.
多少?
How much?
690 法郎。 是不是太多了?
690 francs. Is that too much?
一周之内就会被撕成碎片。
It'll be torn to shreds in a week.
我会停止战斗,保证。
I'll stop fighting, promise.
当然。
Sure.
你好?
Hello?
等一下。 赛德,这是给你的。
Just a second. Sa?d, it's for you.
一个客户。
A customer.
你好?
Hello?
没问题。 你的火车是什么时候?
No problem. When is your train?
它会很接近,但我们会做到的。
It'll be close, but we'll make it.
我和你一起来。
I'm coming with you.
马丁,回来。
Martin, come back.
我要你早点睡觉。
I want you in bed early.
- 明天的星期天。 对吧,赛德? -别管我。
-Tomorrow's Sunday. Right, Sa?d? -Leave me out of it.
为什么我还要烦?
Why do I even bother?
他们无法留住一个好球员。
They can't hold on to a good player.
它总是关于金钱。
It's always about money.
Sa?d,在她冲我们大喊大叫之前我们走吧。
Sa?d, let's go before she yells at us.
-你会开车吗? -不要担心。 我很好。
-Can you drive? -Don't worry. I'm fine.
我有啤酒味吗?
Do I have beer breath?
你很好。
You're good.
我们会说我们有一个公♥寓♥。
We'll say we got a flat.
你想去看看你父亲吗?
Would you like to go see your father?
我什至不认识他!
I don't even know him!
也许是你做的时候了。
Maybe it's time you did.
不着急。
There's no rush.
你已经说了十年了。
You've been saying that for ten years.
随着时间的推移它只会变得更难。
It'll only get harder with time.
我不想。 放下它。
I don't want to. Just drop it.
你不想......那不是重点。
You don't want to... That's not the point.
他是你的父亲。
He's your father.
你不能一直假装他不存在。
You can't keep pretending he doesn't exist.
他的健康已经不像以前那样了。
His health isn't what it used to be.
总有一天会晚的。
One day it'll be too late.
我说不,所以放开我。
I said no, so lay off me.
晚安。
Good night.
不管你喜不喜欢,马丁,你要走了。 让我们解决它。
Like it or not, Martin, you're going. Let's get it over with.
你不能强迫我。
You can't force me.
如果必须的话,我会的。
I will if I have to.
为什么?
Why?
为了你的未来。
For your future.
你可以踢和尖叫。 它不会改变任何事情。
You can kick and scream. It won't change a thing.
这些是你的照片。
These are pictures of you.
你妈妈送的。
Your mother sent them.
我还没有找到适合他们的地方。
I haven't found a spot for them yet.
这些是你的兄弟。 我生了三个孩子。
These are your brothers. I had three children.
看一看。
Take a look.
弗朗索瓦,最年长的。 他在工厂工作。
Fran?ois, the eldest. He works at the factory.
Frederic 在图卢兹的大学学习政♥治♥学。
Frederic is in college in Toulouse studying political science.
这是本杰明,最小的。 三者中最狂野的。
This is Benjamin, the youngest. The wildest of the three.
它有点红。 吞咽会痛吗?
It's a little red. Does it hurt to swallow?
是的。
Yes.
你经常偏头痛吗?
Do you often get migraines?
有时。
Sometimes.
101高。
101 is high.
是的。
Yes, it is.
- 你丈夫在吗? - 他刚到家。
-Is your husband in? -He just got home.
我会和他谈一谈。
I'll have a word with him.
- 你要我关上百叶窗吗? -无论哪种方式。
-Do you want me to close the shutters? -Either way.
我像你这么大的时候,最讨厌爸爸关上百叶窗的时候。
When I was your age, that's what I hated most,
when my dad closed the shutters.
我会抱怨:“天还没亮!”
I'd complain, "It's still light out!"
如果你以后想,我会打电♥话♥给你妈妈。
I'll call your mom if you want later.
你知道,马丁......你不必留下来。
You know, Martin... you don't have to stay.
但维克多很高兴你来访。
But Victor is so happy you're visiting.
- 怎么这么黑? - 他发烧了。
-Why is it so dark? -He has a fever.
我们会看到的。 你能离开我们吗?
We'll see about that. Can you leave us?
-跳闸。 -为什么?
-Strip. -Why?
照你说的做。
Do as you're told.
我会看着你量体温。 赶快。
I'll watch you take your temperature. Hurry up.
我已经拿了。
I already took it.
再拿一次。
Take it again.
你没病。
You're not sick.
-我也是! -你在说谎。
-I am too! -You're lying.
你的体温是怎么升高的? 我想知道。
How did you raise your temperature? I'd like to know.
我正在听。
I'm listening.
很容易。
It was easy.
我在床单上摩擦温度计。
I rubbed the thermometer against the sheet.
它会发热。 就这些。
It heats up. That's all.
很公平。 不错的小技巧。
Fair enough. Nice little trick.
这证明你很聪明。 你为什么要那么做?
It proves you're smart. Why did you do it?
我不必说。
I don't have to say.
你必须告诉我真♥相♥。
You have to tell me the truth.
为什么? 你不能让我说话。
Why? You can't make me talk.
我朋友的父母打了他。 老师们发现了。
My friend's parents beat him. The teachers found out.
我不会打你的。 我想更好地了解你。
I won't beat you. I want to know you better.
我们必须开诚布公地交谈。
We have to talk openly.
如果你撒谎,它会让我们去哪里?
If you lie, where does it get us?
我也会撒谎。
I'll lie too.
你妈妈养了你十年。 你就是她的全部。
Your mom kept you for ten years. You're all she has.
我能做什么?
What could I do?
是时候长大了。
It's time you grew up.
轮到我照顾你了。
It's my turn to look after you.
我不想住在这里。
I don't want to live here.
改变对你有好处,开阔你的视野。
The change would be good for you, broaden your horizons.
做什么的?
What for?
帮助您在生活中取得成功。 理解?
To help you succeed in life. Understand?
不,我不知道。 我没有要求任何东西。
No, I don't. I didn't ask for anything.
我厌倦了这个。 我可以回到我的房♥间吗?
I'm tired of this. Can I go back to my room?
不,下来吃饭。
No. Come down and eat.
游戏结束了。
The game's over.
不它不是。 我病了。
No, it's not. I am sick.
我已经受够了。 明白了吗?
I've had enough. Is that understood?
十年后
TEN YEARS LATER
这一次,我们抓住了他!
This time, we got him!
一切都好?
Everything okay?
根据我们的文件,你在 8 月 27 日被报告失踪,
According to our files,
you were reported missing on August 27,
你父亲死后。
after your father's death.
那是对的吗?
Is that correct?
你可以走了。
You can go.
你的继母同意付钱给农民。 他放弃了指控。
Your step-mother agreed to pay the farmer. He dropped the charges.
你要以糟糕的状态回家。
You're going home in lousy shape.
您需要获得一张新的身份证。
You need to get a new ID card.
-我自♥由♥了? -太太。 苏瓦涅克来了
-I'm free? -Mrs. Sauvagnac's coming.
我宁愿不要见她。 我能走吗?
I'd rather not see her. May I go?
你是一个成年人。 它是由你决定。
You're an adult. It's up to you.
是谁呀?
Who is it?
马丁。
Martin.
你是谁?
Who are you?
我是爱丽丝。
I'm Alice.
我能进来吗?
Can I come in?
本杰明没有说话。
Benjamin didn't say anything.
-他知道你在巴黎吗? -不。
-Does he know you're in Paris? -No.
我不知道该怎么办。
I don't know what to do.
我应该晚点回来吗?
Should I come back later?
电影精选列表