嘿!对不起,我迟到了。
Hey! Sorry I'm late.
不!粗鲁的。
No! Rude.
我很抱歉。不,没关系。
I'm so sorry. No, it's fine.
没关系.女士。
It's fine.Ladies.
嘿。
Hey.Hey.
嗯,我们要一瓶霞多丽和三个玻璃杯。
Um, we'll have a bottle of the chardonnay and three glasses, please.
当然。哦,不。其实,我要一杯伏特加汽水,谢谢。
Sure. Oh, no. Actually, a vodka soda for me, thank you.
那个服务员爱上你了。
Uh, the waiter's in love with you.
我是说,我真的觉得他不知道"界限"这个词的定义
I mean, I really feel like he does not know the definition of the word "boundaries."
是啊,因为他给你发了14张鸡♥巴♥照。
Yeah, because he sent you, like, 14 dick pics.
哦,…他蜡。
Oh, and... he waxes.
不!就像整个…真的吗?但是为什么呢?
No! Like, the whole... Really? But why?
我不知道。
I don't know.
哦。爱丽丝游泳队的那个人?
Oh. Alice's guy from the swim team?
好吧,我们不用谈海豚戴夫。
Okay, we don't have to talk about Dolphin Dave.
我想度过一个愉快的夜晚,非常感谢。
I want to have a nice night, thank you very much.
比如,我不认为剃掉他的体毛会影响他是否参加奥♥运♥会选拔赛。
Like, I don't think that shaving his body hair was gonna make the difference between Olympic trials or not.
哦,上帝。
Oh, God.
对不起。
Sorry.
好的。谢谢你!
Okay. Thank you.
哦,谢谢!不客气。
Oh, thank you! You're very welcome.
索菲娅。
Sophie.
瓶子。
The bottle.
还有伏特加汽水。
And vodka soda.
哦。
Oh.
不客气。
Yeah, you're welcome.
他被你迷住了。索菲娅,停止。
He's obsessed with you. Sophie, stop.
你看不出来吗?别告诉我你没看到。
You don't see it? Don't tell me you don't see it.
我有男朋友了。
I have a boyfriend.
苏菲,别烦她。
Sophie, leave her alone.
好的,谢谢。
Yes, thank you.
对不起,我是西蒙。
Sorry, it's just Simon.
实际上,他周五有个画廊开幕,他想让我邀请你们两个。哦!
Um, actually, he has a gallery opening on Friday, he wanted me to invite both of you guys. Oh!
那太好了。那是的。是吗?
That'd be great. That... Yeah. Yeah?
是吗?
Yeah?
是的,当然。
Yeah, definitely.
我只知道…收藏家来了,所以他说他非常乐意介绍你。
I just know there's, like... collectors coming and so he was saying how much he would love to introduce you.
我已经不再在传统媒体工作了。
Well, I'm not really working in traditional media anymore.
哦。太神奇了,太棒了。
Oh. That's amazing, that's awesome.
这是新的,我们走着瞧。
It's new, we'll see.
是的。嗯…好吧,干杯。
Yeah. Uh... Well, cheers.
欢呼。
Cheers.
很高兴见到你。你也一样。
Good to see you. You too.
好吧,我的生日…是的。
Okay, so, for my birthday... Yes.
不。不,不。你的30日。
No. No, no. Your 30th.
我们三个可以去我父母在北边的房♥子。
We were thinking the three of us could go to my parents' house up north.
别担心,唐和西尔维在佛罗里达,所以他们不会闯入派对。
Don't worry, Don and Sylvie are in Florida, so they will not be gate-crashing the party.
好的。你会来的,对吧?
Okay. You're gonna come, right?
你一定要来,会很好玩的。我要求这样做。
You gotta come, it's gonna be fun. And I demand it.
我一定会看的。
I will definitely see.
哦。我该走了。
Oh.I should just go soon.
喂?
Hello?
哦,天哪!
Oh, my God!
哦,天哪!
Oh, my God!
对不起,对不起。
I'm sorry, I'm sorry.
我没想到你会这么紧张。
I didn't think you'd be so jumpy.
昨晚过得怎么样?
How was your night?
我喜欢你的照片。
I liked your picture.
就一个,是吗?我们在吃晚饭!
Just one, huh? We were at dinner!
好了,我们现在到家了。
Well, we're home now.
哦,你今天早上一定很不舒服。
Oh, you must be feeling bad this morning.
感觉不好吗?
Feeling bad?
我感觉很好,但我昨晚没喝太多鸡尾酒。
I'm feeling good, but I didn't go hard on the cocktails last night.
我没有去……和他们俩在一起从来就没有一个安静的夜晚,是吗?
I did not go... Never just a quiet night with them two, is it?
不。
No.
你要豆蔻面包还是丹麦面包?
Do you want a cardamom bun or a Danish?
我以为我们要减少糖的摄入。
I thought we were cutting back on sugar.
是的,但是,你知道,我们这一周都很好,我们可以偶尔犒劳一下自己,不是吗?
Well, we are, but, you know, we're good all through the week, we can treat ourselves every once in a while, can't we?
好吧,看起来好的就行。
Okay, whatever looks good.
打扰一下,能给我两杯咖啡吗?
Excuse me, can I just get two coffees...
是啊,刚出现。
Yeah, it just came up.
刚上来。
Just came up.
刚上来。
Just came up.
你还记得销♥售♥的事吗?
Do you remember that sales thing?
我想如果我错过了那就太糟糕了。
Well, I think it'd be bad if I missed it.
科琳给我发短♥信♥了。
Oh, so Colleen texted me.
好的。很高兴见到你,保重,再见!
Okay. Good to see you, take care, bye!
是啊,刚出现。
Yeah, it just came up.
他们根本不记得我在里面。
They never remember me in there.
比如,我每周都来这里,打个招呼也不会杀了他们。
Like, I come in here every week, it wouldn't kill them to say hello.
他们在里面好奇怪。
They're so weird in there.
好吧,你想要什么?
Okay, what do you want?
丹麦菜看起来不错。
Danish looks all right.
看起来像刚出炉的。
It looks like fresh out of the oven.
科琳今早给我发短♥信♥说了销♥售♥的事,你还记得我跟你说过的吗?
Oh, so Colleen texted me this morning about that sales thing, Do you remember this thing I told you about?
不管怎样,现在看来他们确实需要我走。
Well, anyway, it turns out now they do need me to go.
为什么?
Why?
我只是,我想。
Just, I came up, I guess.
我是说,会很无聊的,你知道吗?
I mean, it's gonna be boring, you know?
去明尼阿波里斯市的旅行,但我想如果我错过了就糟了。
A trip to Minneapolis, but I think it'd be bad if I missed it.
我猜你给我的印象是你根本不在乎那份工作。
I guess you just give me the impression that you didn't really care about that job.
我觉得你能做得更好。
I think you can do better than that.
一张空白的画布可能令人生畏。
A blank canvas can be intimidating.
如何开始呢?
How do you get started?
呃,试验,你知道的。
Uh, experimentation, you know.
嗯,你知道的,我试着自♥由♥地面对它。
Well, you know, I try to be free with it.
我只是…我很无聊。
I just... I'm boring myself.
我在Alice很小的时候就把所有东西都展示给她看。
I show everything to Alice at a very early stage.
哦,我马上回来。
Oh, I'll be right back.
这就跟你问声好!我的天啊。
Hi! Oh, my God.
天啊,我感觉像个土豆。
Oh, God, I feel like a potato.
你不可能是土豆。
You couldn't be a potato.
不过你看起来不错。
You look nice, though.
哦,是的。西蒙给我买♥♥的。
Oh, yeah. Simon got it for me.
它是昂贵的。
It's expensive.
苔丝呢,我以为你们要一起来呢?
Uh, where's Tess, I thought you were gonna come together?
嗯,那么,她…好吧,她不来了。
Um, so, she's... Okay, she's not coming.
它只是…是的,她说她愿意,所以我把她放在了名单上,我…我知道。
It's just... yeah, she said she would, so I put her on the list, and I... I know.
请不要生她的气。不,我……没事的,没事的。你知道她在工作上是什么样子。我知道。
Please don't be mad at her. No, I'm... It's fine, it's fine. You know what she's like when it comes to work stuff. I know.
她脑子进水了…你知道的。我很抱歉。
She gets all in her head and... you know. I'm sorry.
它很好。嘿!
It's fine. Hey!
你好,索菲。这就跟你问声好!
Hi, Sophie. Hi!
谢谢你!天啊,我需要这个。
Thank you! Oh, my God, I need this.
你很快就会知道,非营利组织吸引的自恋者和反♥社♥会♥者几乎和企业部门一样多,所以……我觉得你的工作太棒了。
You learn pretty quick that the non-profit world, it attracts nearly as many narcissists and sociopaths as, like, the corporate sector does, so... Well, I think that what you do is amazing.
我愿意,我愿意。我觉得这太不可思议了。
I do, I do. I think it's incredible.
它比这一切都重要一百万倍,但是…我的天啊。
It's like a million times more important than any of this, but... Oh, my God.
谢谢你能来。
Thanks for coming anyway.
别说了,这太棒了。
Stop it, this is amazing.
祝贺你。谢谢你!
Congratulations. Thank you.
谢谢你邀请我。
Thank you for inviting me.
我希望这是一个巨大的成功。
I hope it's a huge success.
我很高兴你能来,很高兴见到你。
I'm so glad you could make it, it's great to see you.
谢谢你!
Thank you.
嘿!
Hey!
嗯。
Mmm.
迷你猪肉包?哦,我很好。
Mini pork bun? Oh, I'm fine.
你确定吗?我很好。
You sure? I'm fine.
爱丽丝,优步来了。很抱歉我们没能整晚都在一起。没关系。
Alice, Uber's here. I'm sorry we didn't get to hang out all night. It's okay.
今晚对他来说很重要。
It's a big night for him.
你会去小屋的,对吧?我保证,我保证。
So, you are gonna come to the cottage, right? I promise, I promise.