最新的血清结果超出预期
The latest serum has surpassed expectations.
测试目标接受血清后…
The test subject has grown five times normal size...
数日内就长到正常的五倍大
...within days of the serum being introduced into its system.
唯一已知的副作用是攻击行为
But the only known side effect is aggressive behaviour...
需要持续喂食 以维持较高的新陈代谢率
...that requires constant feeding to maintain a higher metabolic rate.
目前 目标需要保持镇静
For now, constant sedation of the subject is needed...
不过结果是大有可为的
...but the results are very promising.
只有一种状况会再生
Regeneration only occurs...
就是在受伤部位立即注入血清
...when there is immediate introduction of the serum into the wounded area.
我过去尝试挽救老旧已分解…
My past attempts to save older decomposed...
或严重受损的组织都失败了
...or severely damaged tissue have failed.
血兰花最新的基因改造
The latest genetic modifications to the black-orchid strain...
对血清萃取液有预期性的效果
...have had the predicted effect on the serum extract.
血清现在成功提供显著效益
The serum now successfully provides the apparent benefit...
暂停活组织的分解
...of halting decomposition of living tissue.
这只要适当应用的话
This, of course, would rev olutionise medicine...
在医学上会有革命性的进展
...if properly applied.
莫达克先生在等您 这边请
Mr. Murdoch is expecting you. Right this way, sir.
进来
Come in.
抱歉 打扰您 尤金先生到了
Sir, sorry to disturb you. Mr. Eugene has arrived.
请他进来 - 好的
Send him in. - Right away, sir.
请进
Come in, please.
您好
Sir.
那里有只手提箱 打开看看
There's a briefcase over there. Have a look inside.
那里是一百万
That's $1 million.
帮我一个小忙 钱就是你的了
It's yours if you'll do a little job for me.
我在听 - 坐下
I'm listening. - Sit.
离这儿不远的森林里有间木屋
There's a cottage in a forest not far from here...
我的员工在那里做实验
...where an employee of mine has been conducting certain experiments...
实验结果可能对我的健康有利
...the outcome of which may be beneficial to my health.
不过是这样的
But here's the thing.
我们跟他失联了 他似乎失踪了
We've lost contact with him. He appears to have disappeared.
他实验成功了吗? - 我相信是
His experiments were successful? - I believe so.
我相信他创造了新品种的血兰花
I believe he created a new hybrid of the blood orchid...
从中萃取血清 血清奏效了
...extracted a serum from it, and that the serum works.
所以他闹失踪
And that's why he's gone missing...
因为他找到别的老板了
...because he has found another employer.
我要你去收回植栽
Now, I want you to collect all the plant material...
血清和他所有的研究笔记
...the serum, all his research notes.
找到他并干掉他 - 就他一个人?
Find him and kill him. - Just one man?
我要提醒你
I should warn you...
有人说他是地球上最聪明的人
...that some say he's one of the smartest men on the planet.
他可能有几把刷子
He may have one or two tricks up his sleeve.
这么多钱只杀一个人
This is a lot of money for one man.
这项计划我投资了五千万
I have invested over $50 million in this project...
收益无可估计
...and the returns could be incalculable.
不计代价我都要得到结果
I want results no matter what the cost.
还有一件事
One other thing.
照片上的女孩也有参与计划
There's a photo of a girl in there who is also involved with the project.
她知道的太多了
She knows too much.
要是她碍手碍脚
Should she cross your path...
就除掉她
...remove her from the equation.
乐意之至
It would be my pleasure.
正合我意
That's what I wanted to hear.
还有一件事
One other thing.
时间非常重要
Time is of the essence.
我有骨癌
I have bone cancer.
没有这杯小东西
Without this little concoction...
我活不到下个礼拜
...I would be dead within the week.
新的血清会有所改变?
And that new serum might change that?
希望如此
Well, that is my hope.
再见了 先生
Until I see you, sir.
一路顺风
Good hunting.
(喀尔巴阡山 东欧)
这我怎么看得懂啊?
How the heck am I supposed to read this?
年轻人
Hey, you.
你迷路了?
You lost?
没关系 他们是警官
Oh, no, no, it's okay, we're... They're officers.
我搞不清楚方向 地图写的是罗马尼亚文
Well, I got a little turned around. The map's in Romanian.
我看到那里有东西 很大的东西
You know, I saw something out there. Something big.
等等 是看到还是听到?
Wait, you see it or hear it?
都有
Both.
不如你跟着我们吧?
All right, well, why don't you just stick with us, okay?
你怎么会来这里?
So, what's your story?
我暑假来陪祖母
I spend the summers with my grandmother.
她住在附近的小镇 你们都是警♥察♥?
She lives in a town nearby. Are you guys all cops?
我不是 我研究花
I'm not. I study flowers.
花?让两个警♥察♥陪你?
Flowers? And you have two cops with you?
你来做什么?
What are you doing out here?
我想研究古病理学
Well, I'm studying for a career in palaeopathology.
镇上的人告诉我 这片山区有在做考古挖掘
People in town told me there was a dig going on in these mountains...
所以我想去看一看
...so I wanted to check it out.
古什么学? - 研究古人类遗骸
Palaeo- what? - The study of human ancient remains.
没关系 我朋友也不懂
Yeah, it's okay, my friends don't understand it either.
等一下
Wait. Wait a sec.
听到了吗? - 没有
You hear that? - No.
森林静悄悄的就表示附近有掠食动物
When the forest goes quiet, there's a predator near.
走吧 - 你当真?
Come on. - Are you serious?
你叫什么名字? - 艾力克斯
What's your name again? - Alex.
我是阿曼达
I'm Amanda.
你真不应该独自来这里
You know, you really shouldn't be out here alone.
那是什么?
What the hell is that?
各位 我们太暴露了 快去找掩护吧
Listen, you guys, we're too exposed. We need to take cover. Come on.
好
Yeah.
我和那个跩博士在这个考古地点工作 他去休假了
So I'm working this dig with this hotshot Ph. D. Who's on sabbatical.
他开始吹嘘他的新方法
And he starts yapping to me about his new methodology...
还说他发明了工具让他挖得更快
...and how he's developed a tool that allows him to dig faster...
又不会损害到文物
...without damaging any artefacts.
他还告诉我我们的方法是史前方法
He also tells me the way we do it is prehistoric...
别人都不那样做了
...and nobody does it that way anymore.
所以呢?
So?
所以我还没说完 -〝 我还没说完 ″
So I'm not done yet. - "I'm not done yet. "
所以这位跩博士把我拉到考古现场
So hotshot, he drags me over to his site.
他跳下洞
He hops down in the hole...
当场用他的新工具
...and he immediately proceeds to chop off two of his fingers...
切断了自己的两根手指头
...with this brand-new tool of his.
这故事有点恐怖 杰克森
That's a bit of a morbid story there, Jackson.
我自己也吓了一跳
I was a little shocked myself.
我有问他是不是 要把那些手指留在现场
I did ask if he was gonna leave fingers...
让未来的人去发掘
...for future generations to uncover.
你是嫉妒他抢先你一步
You were jealous he could out-dig you.
这我不清楚 但他数到三比我快
Well, I don't know about that, but he can count to three faster than me.
好了 大家专心点 我们就快到了
All right, come on, guys, let's focus. We're not too far away.
如果他们所言属实
You know, if what they say is true...
这可能是欧陆最重要的发现
...this could be one of the most important discoveries on the continent.
罗兰 有没有你哥或第一组的消息?
Roland, any news on your brother or Team 1?
没有 没有半点消息
No, haven't heard anything yet.
海瑟 音乐不错听喔
Heather, nice tunes, honey.
是啊 - 没错
Yeah, man. - Yeah.
我忍♥不住 我是节奏的奴隶
I can't help it. I am a slave to the rhythm.
我是节奏的奴隶
I am a slave to the rhythm.
我想脱衣服
I wanna take my clothes off. I wanna...
我想抚摸你的身体
I wanna touch your body.
太好了 这是我们最不需要的
Great. That's the last thing we need.
有路可以绕道吗?
Any way around it?
我看看 - 有人带链锯吗?
Let me look. - Anyone pack a chain saw?
我们可以用石凿 - 在这儿待好几天
Well, we can use the rock chisels. - Yeah, and we'd be here for days.
没有 只有这条路通往大本营
No, no, this is the only route to the base camp.
可以走山路吗?
Can we go off-road?
我不知道
I don't know.
对 我们可以走山路 不过大概回不来了
电影精选列表