片名:狂蟒之灾(2)-搜寻血兰
(纽约市)
你根本就是唬我们
You've sold us a bill of goods, Gordon.
你承诺过会研发出 能对抗各种疾病的新药
Promised new drugs to fight everything from the common cold to cancer.
- 我们会实现承诺的 - 对不起,探险结束了
- We'll deliver everything we promised. - I'm sorry, but the adventure is over.
我们决定执行...
We're exercising our option to liquidate...
拜伦米契生技公♥司♥的买♥♥卖♥♥权
...Byron & Mitchell Research Limited.
杰克,让这些人看看 我们能让他们赚多少钱
Jack, show these people how filthy rich we're gonna make them, please.
我想你不明白我在说什么
I don't think you understand what I just said.
我想我明白
Oh, I think I understand.
杰克
Jack.
不朽之花
Perrinia immortalis.
血兰花
The Blood Orchid.
霍顿于1♥8♥9♥2年首度发现
First described in 1♥8♥9♥2 by Houghton...
他也是我们从婆罗洲取回样本前 最后一位目赌它的人
...the last person to see it until our team brought a sample from Borneo.
它休眠期七年,开花期只有半年
It lies dormant for seven years, then blooms for just six months.
各位,这表示我们太走运了
Which means we just got lucky as hell, gentlemen.
听过〝海夫利克极限″吗?
Anyone here familiar with the Hayflick limit?
海夫利克提出细胞在死亡前
He proposed a cell could only replicate 56 times...
只能复♥制♥56次
...before it died from a buildup of toxins.
他相信这就是人类死亡的原因
According to him, it's the reason we die.
要是能超越这个极限呢?
But what if we could transcend that limit?
那是不可能的
That would be impossible.
我们的资料可不是这么说的
Not according to our data.
根据我们的研究显示 不朽之花中的一种化学成份
Our research indicates the presence of a chemical in Perrinia immortalis...
可以延长细胞的寿命
...that can significantly prolong cellular life.
我无法同意这点
I can't support this.
那跟我想的一样吗?
Does that mean what I think it means?
这算是医药界的
Are we talking about a pharmaceutical equivalent...
不老泉?
...to the fountain of youth?
没错
Exactly.
那一定比威而钢还赚
That'd be bigger than Viagra.
- 你们做过人体实验了? - 还没办法做
- Have you put this into human trials? - We can't yet.
样本在初次研究后已经腐♥败♥
Our sample was degraded in the initial study.
我们需要更多的血兰花
We need more of the orchid.
那是唯一的问题
See, and that's our only problem, gentlemen.
那种兰花只剩两周的开花期
That orchid is only in bloom for another two weeks.
那你们还等什么?
Well, what the hell are you waiting for?
快滚去婆罗洲啊
Get your asses down to Borneo.
好耶
Yes.
(婆罗洲帕兰省)
- 欢迎莅临婆罗洲 - 谢了
- Welcome to Borneo. - Thanks.
- 这幅景象有什么问题? - 我不知道,你在里面?
- What's wrong with this picture? - I don't know. Let me see, you're in it?
我们无船可用
We don't have a boat, okay?
你的公♥司♥只负责这件事:租船
Your company had one responsibility: Get a boat.
- 你却搞砸了 - 是你们的小姐负责租船,不是我们
- And you've already screwed it up. - Wait. Your girl chartered the boat.
珊昨晚跟船公♥司♥确认,款项没付
Sam confirmed with the company. They're waiting for your payment.
我有消息
Hey. Hey, I've got something.
款项已经付清了
Payment cleared.
真的啊?
Really?
- 那船呢? - 船不会来了
- Where's the boat? - It's not coming.
所有船公♥司♥都暂停营运
All of the charter companies have shut down.
雨季期间没人愿意冒险去上游
No one'll risk going upriver till after the rainy season.
- 那要等多久? - 二到三周
- And when's that? - Two, three weeks.
那种兰花最多只能再开一周
The orchid's only in bloom for one more week, tops.
有个本地船长叫金宋
There's a local captain named Jin-Soon.
听说他愿意带任何人去上游 只要价钱对
I'm told he'll take anyone upriver, for the right price.
你确定是这里?
Are you sure this is the place?
他们说是红色大门这家
They said the one with the red door.
里面一定有人在玩俄♥罗♥斯♥轮盘
I bet you somebody's playing Russian roulette in there.
也许你玩的时候,我们会走运
Maybe we'll get lucky and you'll get a turn.
你们两个去开房♥间算了,走吧
Hey, why don't you two just get a room. Come on, Sam.
在这等着
Wait here.
好啊,随便你
Yeah, if you insist.
嘿!嘿!
Hey! Hey!
金宋
Jin-Soon.
金宋?
Jin-Soon?
你的印尼文真烂
Your Indonesian sucks.
说英文吧 听说你能带我们去上游
- Stick to English. - We heard you could take us upriver.
在雨季?
In rainy season?
那可不便宜
Won't be cheap.
我们付你两万五
We can pay you 25,000.
- 我跟船长谈谈 - 你不是船长?
- I'll have a talk with the captain. - You're not the captain?
金宋!
Jin-Soon!
这些观光客要找船 我说了雨季不行
These tourists need a boat. I told them not in the rainy season.
- 你就是金宋? - 本地人取的绰号♥
- You're Jin-Soon? - Local nickname.
我叫强森,比尔强森
Name's Johnson. Bill Johnson.
印尼人发音不好
It's a pronunciation thing.
你们可以用两万五租我的船
And you can rent my boat for 25 grand.
但是要我开它
Now, you want me to drive it, well...
就得加码到五万
...that'll cost you 50.
五万?你喝到茫啦?
Fifty grand? Are you high?
你不用回答这个问题
You know what? Don't answer that.
我不信任他
I'm not trusting him with the expedition.
听着,小姐,我们少废话
Listen. Lady. Let's cut the bullshit, please.
要是有船公♥司♥肯载你们
If one of the other charter companies could take you...
你们现在早在河上了
...you'd be on the river by now.
你们是因为束手无策才来找我
You only came to me because you're desperate.
我的价钱就是五万
Fifty grand's my price.
不接受
Take it...
就免谈
...or leave it.
那比捡破烂的铁皮屋还恐怖
I've seen subway cars in better shape than this.
它也许不中看
Yeah, she may be ugly...
但是它很够力
...but she puts out.
- 妈的! - 你怎么拖这么久?
- Shit! - What took you so long?
全球定位仪、卫星导航系统...
Hey, you try getting a GPS locator, a Sat-Nav EchoStar...
这些仪器很难通过印尼海关的
...and a UV spectrometer past Indonesian customs.
- 开始抱怨了 - 没错
- Complaining already. - Yeah.
- 你宁愿待办公室? - 废话
- You rather be back in the office? - Hell, yeah.
我有周六篮球决赛贵宾券
I had courtside seats at the Garden on Saturday.
我原本会坐在名人之间看球
I was gonna sit right between Spike and Woody.
妈呀,不会坐那个吧?
Oh, man, is that our ride?!
乐观点,至少天气不错
Look at the bright side, Cole. At least the weather's nice.
队医班道格,你一定是珊了
Ben Douglas, team doctor. You must be Sam.
对,我们通过电♥话♥
Yeah. We spoke on the phone.
很高兴你能加入
Glad to have you aboard.
我会让你付出代价的
I'm gonna get you for this.
好耶,这下好玩了
Oh, yeah. This could be fun.
别妄想了,老兄
You can forget about that, dog.
你搞不定那个妞的
That's one car you ain't never gonna catch.
总是有办法的
There's always a way.
- 你的成员有点欠缺经验吧? - 我带过的研究生
- Your team's a little green, huh? - My former grad students.
都是顶尖的
Best in their field.
贵公♥司♥创办人的名言
Here's a tip for Wexell-Hall:
想要拥有青年才俊
You want the best young talent...
就要趁早招募
...recruit early.
是啊,我相信珊一定很有一套
Yes, I'm sure Sam's very talented.
我讨厌她的态度
I think I resent that.
你和另一位小姐可以睡这里
You and the other gal can stay in here.
你住在这里
You live here.
你的语气听起来很感动
The way you say that, I can tell you're impressed.
好了
All right.
要是你有任何需要...
If you need anything...
嗯...
Well...
要是有需要,那你就惨了
...if you need anything, you're shit out of luck.
(血腥玛丽号♥)
行了
Okay.
探险队就是在这里发现兰花的
Now, this is where the exploratory team found the orchid.
萨坦盆地
In the Selatan Basin.
- 他们花了3天时间 - 是啊
- It took them three days to get upriver. - Yeah.
那是在雨季之前
That was before the rainy season.
现在有些水道可能很危险
These waterways could be dangerous now.
电影精选列表