以下电影取材自真实故事 只有人物、地点及事件有所改动
There was a time, a time before cable,
〔曾经,在有线电视诞生前〕
when the local anchorman reigned supreme,
〔当地主播盛行一时〕
when people believed everything they heard on TV.
〔人们深信在电视上所听到的一切〕
This was an age when only men were allowed to read the news.
〔那时代,只有男人被允许关注时势新闻〕
And in San Diego, one anchorman was more man than the rest.
〔在圣地亚哥 出现一个主播,是男人中的男人〕
His name was Ron Burgundy.
〔他的名字叫--威博根狄〕
He was like a god walking amongst mere mortals.
〔他像一个穿越凡间的神〕
He had a voice that could make a wolverine purr,
〔他的声音能让豺狼变得温顺〕
and suits so fine
〔同时又衣着光鲜〕
they made Sinatra look like a hobo.
〔任何人比下去都像个难民〕
In other words, Ron Burgundy was the balls.
换句话说,威博根狄是个充满雄风的人
Mmm. I look good.
我看来不错
I mean, really good.
我是说,真的不错
Hey, everyone! Come and see how good I look!
嗨,各位!看看我有多不错!
【抢闸男主播】
Mm, ehh, mm.
Ribs. I had ribs for lunch. That's why I'm doing this.
排骨,午餐吃了排骨,所以才这样做
How now brown cow. How now brown cow.
掘金掘骨掘鸡骨
How now brown cow.
掘金掘骨掘鸡骨
How are you? You look awfully nice tonight. Hmm?
你好吗?你今晚看起来好极了?
Maybe don't wear a bra next time.
也许下次别戴围罩更好
No, I was talking to you. No, not her.
不,我在和你说话,不,不是她
I don't know her name. What is it?
我不知道她名字,是什么?
Lanolin?
兰诺伦?
La-lanolin? Like sheep's wool?
兰...兰诺伦?像懒佬鞋?
Unique New York.
独特的纽约
Unique New York.
独特的纽约
Mm, I love Scotch.
我喜欢苏格兰威士忌
I love Scotch. Scotchy, Scotch, Scotch.
我喜欢苏格兰威士忌 苏格兰,苏格兰,苏格兰
Here it goes down.
我要喝了
Down into my belly. Mm-mm-mm.
喝进肚子里,唔,唔,唔
The arsonist has oddly shaped feet.
纵火犯有双古怪的脚
How much time? 30? 30 seconds?
还有多少时间?30?30秒?
- You are on. - I'm on right now?
- 你直播了 - 我在直播了?
I don't believe you.
我不相信你
- # Doo doo doo. # - Ron!
威!
Oh, come on. Audrey.
不是吧,奥德丽
I look like hell. I got bags under my eyes.
我看起来很差,我有眼袋
What's that? If you were a man,
什么?若妳是男人
I'd punch you right in the mouth.
我就一拳打在妳嘴上
That's bush. Bush league.
那是草丛,草丛联盟
The human torch was denied a bank loan.
纵火犯被银行拒绝贷款
You hear me? Audrey, look at me!
妳听到我说吗?奥德丽,看看我!
I'm sorry.
对不起
All right? I'm sorry.
好吗?对不起
Ha ha! Ha ha ha ho!
Ha ha ho.
Ha oh!
All right, we're on.
好吧,我们直播了
Ready, Phil.
准备,菲尔
We're on in five, four...
开始倒数,5、4...
When the clock struck 6:00,
〔当时钟停留在6:00〕
it meant one thing for Ron Burgundy
〔对威博根狄来说〕
and his news team: Go time.
〔他的新闻组要表演了〕
Channel 4 News,
第4频道新闻报导
Channel 4 News,
第4频道新闻报导
with five-time Emmy award-winning anchor
曾获5届《艾美奖》的优胜主播
Ron Burgundy.
威博根狄
Champ Kind, sports.
冠军佬--体育
Ooh! Hoo-hoo!
Brick Tamland, weather.
砖头添--天气
And your reporter in the field, Brian Fantana.
还有你的实地记者--高贵芬
It's Channel 4 News at 6:00.
这里是第4频道6:00新闻报导
Good evening. I'm Ron Burgundy,
晚安,我是威博根狄
and this is what's happening in your world tonight.
以下是今晚发生在你周围的事情
A La Jolla man clings to life at a university hospital
在一个废弃泳池
after being viciously attacked by a pack of wild dogs
一名老人被一群野狗恶意袭击
in an abandoned pool.
现于大学医院重伤垂危
Hey, everybody! Shut the hell up! Ron Burgundy's on!
嗨,各位!他妈的收声!威博根狄出镜了!
Authorities are still uncertain as to why the man
当局仍未清楚为何那名男子...
- was loitering... - Ron Burgundy.
- 为何游荡... - 威博根狄
Oh, my gosh! She said her first words!
我的天!她开口说话了!
Right now it's 82' in our fair city,
现在城市温度是82°
and compare that to 48' in the upper Northwest
西北地区48°
and 38' in the Middle East.
中东部地区38°
Off the coast of Tampa Bay yesterday,
昨天,坦帕海湾沿岸地区
one lucky cameraman happened to catch
一名幸运的摄影师有幸拍摄到
an unusual aquatic daredevil.
一个非比寻常的水上勇者
What you're about to see is a Channel 4 News exclusive.
以下将会看到的是第4频道独家新闻
His name is Nutty the Squirrel,
牠的名字叫坚果松鼠
and he's three years old.
牠三岁
How 'bout that?
感觉如何?
That squirrel can water-ski.
那松鼠会滑水
- Man, that's hilarious. - Yeah, that's good.
- 真疯狂 - 对,不错
For all of us here at News Center 4,
第4频道新闻组多谢各位收睇
I'm Ron Burgundy.
我是威博根狄
You stay classy, San Diego.
保持漂亮的圣地亚哥
You stay classy, San Diego.
保持漂亮的圣地亚哥
Listen up. The ratings just came in for last month.
各位听着,上个月的收视率到了
We are number one. We just grabbed every key demographic.
我们是第一,各项统计指标都第一
- Super-duper, gang! - Yeah! Yeah!
- 超-级-劲,兄弟! - 好!好!
Super-duper! That's nice!
超-级-劲!真是太好了!
Way to go! Neat-o, gang.
做得好!极好,兄弟
- Yes! - Boy, Ed.
- 好! - 爱德
That is good news. I gotta be honest.
老实说,这是个好消息
- Congrats, congrats. - That is good news!
- 恭喜,恭喜 - 是个好消息!
- All right! - Stick around.
- 好的! - 注意
Make sure these guys don't party too much.
别让这些人玩得太癫
- They don't really ever listen to me. - Just get it done.
- 他们从不听我说 - 记得啊
Ladies and gentlemen, can I please have your attention?
各位先生女仕,请注意
Ladies and gentlemen, can I please have your attention?
各位先生女仕,请注意
I've just been handed an urgent
刚有个紧急消息
and horrifying news story.
惊人的消息
I need all of you to stop what you're doing
我要所有人暂停所有事情
and listen.
听我说
Cannonball!
炮弹来了!
Yes, these fellas were a real news team.
〔是的,这些家伙真是新闻组成员〕
Burgundy, of course, was the foundation, the rock.
〔博根狄,当然,是中流砥柱,奠基石〕
But each member brought their own special something to the equation.
〔但每个成员都各有特质互相平衡〕
People call me the Bri-man.
人们都叫我“型人”
I'm the stylish one of the group.
我是组里最时髦的
I know what you're asking yourself,
我知妳心里想问什么
and the answer is yes, I have a nickname for my penis.
答案是有的,我为我的阴♥茎♥改了绰号♥
It's called the Octagon.
叫做“八角形”
But I also nicknamed my testes.
我的睪丸也有绰号♥
My left one is James Westfall,
左边的叫“占士威斯福教授”
and my right one is Dr. Kenneth Noisewater.
右边的叫“简尼夫箂斯禾达博士”
You ladies play your cards right, you might get to meet the whole gang.
若妳是喜欢玩纸牌女仕们 妳会有机会看到我全副架生的
Bang, boom, they were showing lasers
他们在放电
every Friday night.
每周五晚上
Champ here. I'm all about havin' fun.
我是冠军,我喜爱找欢乐
You know, get a couple of cocktails in me,
喝几杯鸡尾酒
start a fire in someone's kitchen.
在别人的厨房♥放火
Maybe go to SeaWorld, take my pants off.
或者去海洋世界脱裤
Anyway, I've become kind of famous
怎样也好,我开始薄有名气
for my signature catchphrase, "Whammy!"
我的个人口号♥是“诅咒!”
As in, "Gene Tenace at the plate...
就像拿着两张同花牌
and whammy!"
然后说“诅咒!”
Whammy!
“诅咒!”
I'm Brick Tamland.
我叫砖头添
People seem to like me because I am polite
人们喜欢我是因为我有礼貌
and I'm rarely late.
而且很守时
I like to eat ice cream,
电影精选列表