多拍点照片
More photos.
比刚刚更难吃了 是啊
It's worse the second time. Yeah.
这样就像双层床了
This is kind of like a bunk bed.
早上好 安妮 早上好 纳什
Morning, Annie. Good morning, Nash.
我知道这听起来很疯狂
I know this sounds crazy,
但是你们真的会 窃取别人手♥机♥的隐私吗
but do you guys spy on people with your phones?
为什么这么问
Why?
我想找一些人
I really need to find some people.
跟我来
Come with me.
快点 就快到了 这就是
Come on, you got it. There you go.
斯塔克斯手♥机♥的控制中心
Stacks Mobile Control Center.
我们可以追踪每通电♥话♥ 每份数据传输
We can trace every call, every data transmission
这已经有20年了
made on every carrier over the past 20 years.
哇
Whoa.
人们不用害怕政♥府♥
People shouldn't be scared of governments.
他们应该害怕手♥机♥公♥司♥
They should be scared of cell phone companies.
查一下"班尼特" 正在检查
Check for Bennett. Checking.
有很多班尼特
That's a lot of Bennetts.
你能倒回到6年前吗
Can you please go back six years?
在26区附近
Around the 26th Precinct.
那得花点时间 不过可以查到的
It'll take a bit, but we'll let you know.
谢谢
Thanks.
我的天啊
Oh, my God!
汉尼根有没有阻止你们
Did Hannigan catch you?
没有 她晕倒了
No, she's passed out.
她知道后就晕了
Things that make you go glug-glug.
斯塔克斯先生 你穿得是什么品牌
Mr. Stacks, who are you wearing?
阿玛尼
Armani.
安妮 你穿得是什么
Annie, who are you wearing?
这件是我朋友 伊莎贝拉的
This is my friend lsabella's,
这件好像是在哪找来的
and this I think I found somewhere.
安妮 你觉得 今天早上的法式吐司怎么样
Annie, how'd you like the French toast you had for breakfast this morning?
等下 你怎么知道
Wait. How'd you know that?
你发微博了@真实安妮
You tweeted it. @annie4realz
我帮你开了微博账号♥ 目前为止 有130万粉丝
I started you a Twitter account. 1 .3 million followers so far.
你看到了吗"真实"
You get it? "4realz."
因为她是真实的
Because she's "for reals."
好了 你明白了吧
All right. You get it, right?
嘿 斯塔克斯手♥机♥ 绝不漏接电♥话♥
Hey! Stacks Phones! Never drop a call.
记得给我投票
And vote for me, too.
"事出都是有因的"
Things happen for a reason.
"听说那小子每天晚上都不回家 而去月球上"
Says the boy who doesn't have to go home to the moon every night.
"那就别去"
Then don't go.
"你知道这并不是我的选择"
You know it's not my choice.
这到底在演什么
What the hell is happening?
她的月球眼泪流出来了 我知道
Her moon tears are running out. Of course they are.
那我要做决定了
Then I'll make it my choice.
你真的感动了
Did you just grab yourself?
"你的手♥机♥在震动"
You're buzzing.
"是你的手♥机♥"
It's your phone.
嘿 那是我们的手♥机♥
Hey, it's one of our phones.
时间到了
It's time.
那可花了50万美元 什么
That cost us $500,000. What?
植入广♥告♥
Product placement.
这就是电影行业的存在原因
It's the only thing that's keeping the movie business afloat.
"执行命令 然后回到女王国"
Execute your orders and return to the queendom.
"等你成功了 你的母亲就会被释放"
You succeed, and your mother will be set free.
"要是没有..."
If not...
"我们已经做到了"
We are ready down there.
"一旦月亮落下 我们就开始攻击"
Once the moon sets, we will attack.
"谢谢 萨卡纳"
Thanks, Sakana.
发生什么事了
What is going on?
她说要攻击月球 但我记得 他们已经攻击过了
The fish are going to attack the moon. But they should attack already.
不然凯尔和莎佛朗 就没时间
There's not gonna be enough time for Kyle and Saffron
逃离月亮怪了
to get away from the Luna Monsters.
攻击 萨卡纳 快攻击
Attack, Sakana, attack!
安静
Quiet.
萨卡纳 萨卡纳
Sakana, Sakana!
萨卡纳
Sakana!
坐下
Sit down.
我真不敢相信 萨卡纳竟然告诉他们了
I can't believe Sakana told on them.
那当然 你不会相信美人鱼的
Of course you can. You can't trust the fish people.
沃拉克警告过他们了
Gwarklark warned them.
我觉得她故意吓唬他们
I think she was bluffing.
不是 那只是个预示 说明还有下一部
Nah, it was a warning. They come back in the next movie.
还有下一部 还有4部
There's a next movie? There're four more.
闭嘴
Shut up!
哇 太赞了
Whoa! Cool!
我得回去工作了
I gotta get back to work.
你不留下来参加聚会吗
You can't stay for the party?
不能 我已经有两个小时没工作了
No. I haven't worked in two hours
我的下属肯定会以为我死了
and three of my men think I'm dead.
我还活着
I'm alive.
你已经工作的够多了
You've worked enough.
如果你的事业再高一点 就要撞到太阳了
If your building gets any taller it's gonna hit the sun.
你说服别人的方式真是奇怪
You got this crazy way of turning a no into a yes.
你是怎么做到的
How do you do that?
我觉得人们说"不" 的时候 他们只是害怕说"好"
I think when people say no, they're just really scared of saying yes.
好吧 我并不害怕 不行
Well, I'm not scared. No!
求你了 不行
Please! No!
求你了 好
Please. Yes.
太好了 走吧
Yes! Come on!
我不知道
Listen. I don't know.
好吧 太过瘾了
Well, okay. This is amazing.
斯塔克斯先生 威廉
Mr. Stacks! Will!
你竟然在这里待了这么久
I can't believe how long you've been here.
比赛我们就要迟到了
We're gonna be late for the Jets-Giants game.
你还要在仪式上扔硬币
You're doing the ceremonial coin flip.
还有一点 这两支队伍都是纽约的
And remember, they're both New York teams,
去还是不去 一样可以高兴或伤心的
so, heads or tails, you gotta be equally happy and sad.
你说得对
You're right.
你快去吧 我陪这些孩子
You go, I'll stay here with the kids.
你确定 是的
You sure? Yeah.
好了 快走吧
All right, come on, let's go.
怎么回事
What is that?
看 泰西
Look, Tessie!
我们可以再去一个地方吗
Can we make one more stop?
可以 别吵醒汉尼根了
Sure. Don't wake up Hannigan.
再见 再见 小美女们
Bye! Bye, girls!
你每周五都会来这里吗
You come here every Friday?
只有这天 他们才卖♥♥油煎酥饼
It's the only day they serve cannoli.
你只知道这一点吗
And that's all you've got to go on?
你还记得他们长什么样子吗
Do you think you'll remember what they look like?
我觉得我还记得
I think I'll just know.
你们怎么还没睡觉
What are you doing still up?
你们从哪儿拿的这些东西
Where did you get all of this stuff?
从哪儿拿的 从哪儿拿的
Where'd you get it? Where'd you get it?
我们和安妮去看电影了 我们还吃了糖果 喝了汽水
We went with Annie to the movies, and we got candy and soda,
我们还溜冰了 斯塔克斯先生太好了
and we went ice skating, and Mr. Stacks is so cool,
我还买♥♥了鱼人耳环
and I got fish earrings.
说得好 泰西
Nice, Tessie.
我忍♥不住这个秘密了 我买♥♥了鱼人耳环
I can't keep a secret. I got fish earrings.
包起来 送回去
Pack it up. It's going back.
为什么 因为这不是你们应得的
Why? Because you don't deserve it.
这就是我们应得的 是我们朋友给我们的
Yes, we do. It's from our friend.
她不是你们的朋友 斯塔克斯先生也不是
She's not your friend. And neither is Mr. Stacks.
他们都只是一群寄生虫 吸取你们的心血
They're all just a bunch of parasites who suck the life out of you
等你不再优秀了 他们会寻找新的目标
and move on once you're not the shiny new object in the Factory anymore.
你真讨厌
You're being mean.
我在教育你们
I'm being educational!
电影精选列表