死亡约会
Appointment With Death
博因顿公♥馆♥ 美国新泽西州 1937年
The Boynton Residence, NJ. USA 1937
“侦探杂♥志♥”
“Daring Detective”
(- 金妮,淋湿了?) - 开始吧,柯普先生
- Did you get soaked, Ginny? - Begin, Mr. Cope.
(- 没淋湿) - 好的
- Of course I didn't. - Very well.
(我没事)
Don't worry about me.
你亡夫在遗嘱中将他全部财产的终生所有权留给你
In this will your late husband left you a life interest in his entire estate.
你死后则由孩子们平均分配
After your death it is to be distributed equally among the children.
艾尔默寄望你照顾好这些孩子
As you know, Elmer relied upon you to look after them.
作为他们的继母我自然义不容辞
No more than my duty when I became their stepmother.
不过,博因顿太太,这还有第二份遗嘱
However, Mrs. Boynton, there is a second will.
第二份遗嘱?
Second will?
他死前两天签署的
Signed two days before he died.
这才是艾尔默·博因顿最终有效力的遗嘱…
This is the last will and testament of Elmer D. Boynton...
来自新泽西州斯派度镇米克豪斯的---
of Milk House, Spiddletown, New Jersey-
就念主要部分,柯普先生
Just the meat and potatoes, Mr. Cope.
财产平均分配
The estate is to be divided equally.
你和孩子们所得大致是…
You and the children receiving approximately...
每人二十万美元
$200,000 each.
真没想到
I don't believe it.
拿来我亲自过目
Bring that here. I want to see that for myself.
艾尔默清楚小子们根本不懂理财
Elmer knew the children were not fit to take control of their own affairs.
他一定是改变主意了
He must have changed his mind.
不经我指点艾尔默不会改变主意的
Elmer changed his mind only under my direction.
“洋地黄(有毒)”
"POISON"
法律上它完全正当有效,博因顿太太
It's perfectly valid, Mrs. Boynton.
可以宣读遗嘱了吗?
Shall we read the will?
柯普先生,你可有过不光彩之举?
Have you ever done a discreditable act, Mr. Cope?
职业上应该没有
Not professionally, I hope.
你忘了玻利维亚银矿公♥司♥的事?
The affair of the Bolivian silver-mining corporation slipped your memory?
不知道你说什么…
I'm not sure what you're-
可记得那次股市黑幕,柯普先生
It used to be called share pushing, Mr. Cope.
想想假如被全美律师协会盯上了…
If it were to come to the attention of the United States Law Society...
你马上名誉扫地,可能还要坐大牢
you'd be instantly disbarred and probably go to prison as well.
你怎么知道的?
How did you know about that?
我已久不在监狱部门干,虚掷14年啊
I did not serve in the prison service 14 years for nothing.
里面的人信任我,乐意透露点小秘密
People trusted me with their little secrets.
比方说你那位搭档
Your partner, for example.
她不是进去了吗?
She went inside, didn't she?
你的那点事她全告诉我了,而且我也能证实
She told me all about you, and I can prove it.
博因顿太太,那时我…那时我年轻冲动
Well, Mrs. Boynton, I was... I was young, ambitious.
这房♥间怎么有点冷森森了
This room has gotten a little chilly.
为何不让温暖宜人的火炉继续燃烧?
Why not get a nice cheerful blaze going?
去呀
Go ahead.
明智的抉择,柯普先生
A wise decision, Mr. Cope.
现在可以叫齐他们了
Now we'll call the others.
叫孩子们进来
Bring in the children.
“我最爱的孩子们,伦诺克斯…
"My dearest children, Lennox...
“卡萝…
"Carol...
“雷蒙德…
"Raymond...
“金妮维拉…
"and Ginevra...
“我在艾米莉·博因顿温馨爱意的臂弯中辞世
"I leave in the good and loving hands of Emily Boynton.
“我把我财产的终身权益留给我的妻子艾米莉·博因顿
"And to my wife, Emily Boynton, I leave a life interest in my estate.
“在她死后这部分财产则…
"On her death I leave it shared equally...
“平均分配给上述吾之心爱孩子们”
"among my aforementioned and beloved children. "
- 不! - 天啊,怎会这样…
- No! - Jesus Christ! What...
不可能!
Impossible!
我不信!
I don't believe it!
儿女们,我深感意外又荣幸
And now, children, I have a lovely surprise.
后妈,她也是?
Another one, Stepmother?
我对三位的爱和对亲生女金妮维拉一样不分彼此…
My three stepchildren, whom I love as I do my own daughter Ginevra...
还有你,我亲爱的儿媳纳丁…
and you, Nadine, my dear daughter-in-law...
我已安排全家人到欧洲和圣城尽情游玩
I've arranged for us all to go to Europe and the Holy Land.
让此行将死亡气息驱散
It will clear the air of death.
- 柯普先生也去吗? - 当然不
- Does that include Mr. Cope? - Certainly not.
柯普先生在这有事要办
Mr. Cope has work to do here.
笑一笑
Smile.
漂亮!
Attagirl!
走吧
Come on.
主演:彼得·乌斯蒂诺夫
《死亡约会》
就那样
Like that.
真漂亮
That's pretty.
老天
Oh, my.
如我所愿
Just as I thought.
好美
That will look great.
纳丁,我的药
Nadine, please, my medicine.
快点呀
Quickly, please.
是妈妈
Yes, Mother.
导演:迈克尔·温纳
谁去跟着妈妈
Someone should be with Mother.
我倒想狠推她一把
I'd like to push her over.
你真的认为有另一份遗嘱?
You really think there was another will?
我知道有,父亲告诉我的
I know there is. Father told me.
爸爸说我一个人都会有二十万
Daddy said I was to have $200,000 all to myself.
你知道?
You see?
明知道却啥也做不了,这算什么?
What's the point of knowing about it if we can't do anything about it?
噢天…
Oh, my dear...
没事,有位姑娘去帮她
She's all right. Some girl抯 gone to help her.
是的
So I see.
- 我是医生,需要帮忙吗?好像不碍事
Can I help you? I am a doctor, well, just.
不碍事?
Just?
纳丁快来
Nadine, over here quickly.
回去后我要跟柯普讲个明白
When I get back I'm going to have it out with Cope.
现在就可以了
You can do it now.
- 别傻了,金妮 - 看呀他就在车旁
- Don't be silly, Ginny. - Look, he's here over by the car.
我看看
Let me see.
对,他就在那
She's right. He's there.
妈,柯普来了,你叫的?
Cope's here, Mother. Did you ask him?
他怎可能在这?去,把这硬币给那女孩谢谢她
Of course he's not here. Here, give a lira to that girl for her help.
- 他不会真来了吧? - 真来了,就在咖啡馆旁
- He's not really here, is he? - Sure he is, by the terrace caf?
纳丁你去哪?
Nadine, where are you going?
你好,我母亲她要给你这个
Excuse me. My mother asked me to give you this.
谢了不用,喝杯咖啡的钱我还有
I can afford to buy my own cup of coffee, thank you.
我是医生帮你母亲的
I helped your mother because I'm a doctor.
医生?
You are?
没错,刚毕业
Yes, I've just graduated.
谢谢医生
I'm sure you did.
失陪了
Excuse me.
编写游览指南的简直不知所谓…
What is the point in authorizing a guide...
昆廷小姐你都说它错漏百出
if, as you say, Miss Quinton, he gets his facts wrong?
日期错误这样的事常有,韦斯特霍姆勋爵夫人
It's easy to make a mistake about dates, Lady Westholme.
居然混淆罗马式和哥特式,这不是错误,而是愚昧
Confusing Romanesque and Gothic is not a mistake. It is ignorance.
你怎么啦,昆廷小姐?
What's the matter, Miss Quinton?
烟盒好像不见了
I seem to have lost my cigarette case.
一定被那冒充导游的家伙偷走了
That man masquerading as a guide probably stole it.
人跑哪儿去了?
Where is he?
警♥察♥
Officer.
抓住那个男的
I want that man arrested.
我是韦斯特霍姆勋爵夫人,英国“百乐门”成员
I am Lady Westholme, a member of the British "Parliamentos".
那个男的是贼,你快抓住他
That man there is a thief. You must arrest him.
警♥察♥先生,都说了你必须逮捕他
Officer, I told you. You must arrest him.
晕了
Oh, dear.
嗨
Hi.
- 告诉你别来的 - 我要来
- I told you not to come. - I had to.
我丈夫说还有另一份遗嘱,是那样吗,杰弗逊?
My husband tells me there's another will. Is that so, Jefferson?
纳丁亲爱的,我是你婆婆的代理律师,不能泄密
Nadine, darling, I'm your mother's attorney. I can't divulge that.
要知道如果他一分钱没有,我只好离开丈夫跟你
You think if there's no money for him, I'll be forced to leave Lennox and come with you.
有钱没钱你都会和我
I think you'll come anyway.
“送给最爱的纳丁,愿能长相厮守---爱你的杰弗逊”
"To my dearest Nadine, may we be together always"
给他看见了怎办?刻着这样字我何时能用?
Well, now what if Lennox sees that? When can I use it with that inscription?
随时都行
电影精选列表