你还好吗?
You okay?
该死
Shit.
被你那聪明陷阱电死了的家伙?
That guy you fried with your clever little trap?
是我们的表哥 -库兹
That was our cousin. - Cuz.
他们是大哥和桑尼
That's Brother. Sonny.
你可以叫我老爸
You can call me Father.
至于你们俩?你们是小孩
And you two? You two are the kids.
你想做什么? -大人说话 小孩别插嘴
What do you want? - Speak when spoken to.
你们的钱呢?
Where are your scrips?
别急 大哥 先吃东西
No need to rush, Brother. Let's eat first.
我们不该逗留 -我们两天没吃东西了
We shouldn't linger. - We haven't eaten in two days.
反正这笨蛋和他的钱跑不掉
This fool and his money aren't going anywhere.
他有苹果
He's got apples.
现在没人有苹果了
Nobody has apples anymore.
他有
He does.
好吧
Okay. All right.
去吧
Go on.
你们两个屁孩在互摸吗?
Were you brats playing doctor?
你敢碰她 你就死定了
You touch her and you die.
把你的钱给我
Give me your scrips.
敢不给的话?
But hold back on me?
给你们五分钟
You got five minutes.
他们是谁? -他们跟踪你来的
Who are they? - They followed you.
小雷 没人跟踪我
No one followed me, Ren.
我确定 -没人知道我在这里-
I made sure. - Nobody knew I was here except you.
你昨晚很晚才出现 接着他们就出现?
You show up late last night, then those guys show up?
是你找到我的
You found me.
小雷
Ren, shh.
你叫我来的
You told me to come.
我不是那意思 这不是你的错
That's not what I meant. It's not your fault.
你在做什么?
What are you doing?
他们监视你 我早该料到
They had you under surveillance. I should've known.
什么?谁?
What? Who?
小雷 你会害我们俩被杀!
Ren, you're gonna get us killed!
小心点
Be careful.
我们时间不多了 -什么时间不多?
We don't have much time. - Time for... for what?
他们要的不只是钱
Those guys want more than just scrips.
什么?小雷 听我说 好吗?
What? Ren, listen to me, okay?
他们有三个人 还有枪
There's three of them, and they've got a gun.
你认得他吗? -不
Do you recognize him? - No.
我想托洛斯企图逮捕我时 他也在场
I think he was there when Torus tried to arrest me.
不!别碰
Don't! Don't touch it.
那有两万伏特的电
It's rigged with 20,000 volts.
这家伙就是这样死的
It's how this guy died.
这是什么? -亚奎
What is it? - The ARQ.
亚奎?
The ARQ?
电弧递归奎因
Arcing recursive quine.
这就是他们要的
It's what they're after.
不 他们跟大家一样饥饿
No, they're starving like everybody else.
除非这玩意是食物制♥造♥机 否则他们才不在乎
So unless this thing is a food processor, I doubt they give a shit about it.
不 托洛斯派这些人来把它拿回去
No, Torus sent those bastards to take it back.
这是你从托洛斯偷来的?
This is what you stole from Torus?
不是偷 这是我做的
I didn't steal it. I built it.
它是做什么的?
What's it do?
它是高效率能源涡轮机
It's a hyper-efficient energy turbine.
发电机 是吗?
A generator. That's it?
我知道那表情
I know that look.
你有事瞒着我
You're not telling me something.
我出去后把门锁上 -小雷
Lock the door behind me. - Ren.
小雷 别走
Ren, don't go.
这是强化门 只有机械军才摧毁得了
This door is reinforced. It would take ZMPs to break it down.
你会害我们俩被杀
You're gonna get us killed.
我不该连络你 汉娜
I shouldn't have contacted you, Hannah.
别那么说
Don't say that.
我只是想再见你一面
I just needed to see you again.
待在这里 -别走
Stay here. - Don't go.
所谓的能源大战
...the so-called Energy Wars,
登上了全球的头条新闻
dominate headlines worldwide.
公民和非公民都在庆祝
...citizens and non-citizens celebrate
洛杉矶岛回归托洛斯企业
the reunification of Los Angeles Island with Torus Corporation.
该岛签订了条约 其所有资源和公民
The island signed a treaty that cedes all resources and citizens
都将回归北美区的企业集团
to the conglomerate's North American division.
在布洛克导弹摧毁
The reunification comes six days after
该岛仅存的核子去盐厂后六天
the island's only remaining nuclear desalination plant
该岛正式回归
was destroyed by Bloc missiles.
布洛克无人机飞弹 托洛斯谎话连篇
Bloc drone missiles. More Torus lies.
…散布在大奴湖炼油厂的 布洛克准军事部队
...Bloc paramilitaries over the Great Slave Lake Oil Refinery.
炼油厂紧邻北极反抗组织中立区
The refinery borders the Arctic Parallel neutral zone.
托洛斯高层…
Torus executives...
老兄 你干嘛老是听这种广播?
Man, why you always gotta listen to this propaganda, huh?
知己知彼 百战不殆
Know thy enemy, my brother.
对 教宗说得跟真的一样
Yeah, well, the Pope tells it like it really is.
不记取教训的人
Those who can't remember the past
会重蹈覆辙
are condemned to repeat it.
托洛斯高层声称能源危机威胁着人类
Torus execs claim that the energy crisis threatens humankind.
我同意
I agree.
托洛斯声称是人类救星… -你切成四份?
Torus claims to be humanity's savior... - You cut that into four pieces?
怎样? -我们有三人
So? - There's three of us.
…人类刽子手
...our executioner.
听听一名智者的疯狂言论
Listen to the mad words of a wise man.
“如果有个晚上 恶魔偷偷爬进你最孤独的心中…
"What if a demon crept after you one night, in your loneliest...
永恒存在的沙漏 被一次又一次地重新倒转
The eternal hourglass of existence is turned upside down again and again,
而你也在其中”
and you with it, too."
汉娜 起床 -什么?怎么了?
Get up, Hannah. - What? Why?
他们来了
They're coming.
谁?
Who?
你们两个屁孩在互摸吗?
Were you brats playing doctor?
你敢碰她 你就死定了
Touch her and you die.
哇
Whoa.
还敢威胁我啊
So menacing.
把你的钱给我
Give me your scrips.
敢不给的话?
But hold back on me?
“给你们五分钟” -给你们五分钟
"You have five minutes." - You got five minutes.
他们到底是谁?
Who the hell are they?
小雷?
Ren? Ren?
停 他们马上会回来
Stop. They'll be right back.
我们还有时间 -什么?
We've got time. - What?
你会害我们俩被杀
You're gonna get us killed.
汉娜 听我说 好吗?
Okay. Hannah, listen to me, okay?
现在这一刻 之前发生过了
Right now, this very moment, it's happened before.
应该有两次
Twice, I think.
你在说什么? -该死
What are you talking about? - Shit.
你到底在做什么?
What the hell are you doing?
你会害我们俩被杀
Ren, you're going to get us killed.
我不希望你受伤
I don't want you to get hurt.
小雷?
Ren?
听我说 他们有三人 还有枪
Okay, listen to me. There's three of them, and they've got a gun.
汉娜 听我说
Hannah, listen to me.
今天一直在重复 告诉我你记得
Today is repeating. Tell me you remember.
拜托 你一定记得
Come on, you have to remember.
你♥他♥妈♥的疯了吗?
Have you lost your fucking mind?
没有 -什么?
No. No. - What?
不可思议
Incredible.
我想亚奎造成时间循环
I think... I think the ARQ is causing time to loop.
小雷 你在胡言乱语
Okay, Ren, you're talking crazy.
没有 我记得
No. No. No, no, no. I remember.
这家伙脸上有个大疤痕
Okay, this guy, um, he's got a big scar across his face.
自称是老爸的家伙? 棕眼、有些许胡渣
Prick who calls himself Father... Uh, brown eyes, a little bit of stubble.
绰号♥哥的那名壮汉?黑发、娃娃脸
The big guy? Brother? Dark hair, baby face.
桑尼?落腮胡、理平头
Sonny? Full beard, shaved head.