和平协议
你怎么就不明白呢
How can you not see?
他们会轰炸我们的城市 将其夷为平地
They will bomb our cities, burn them to the ground.
你怎么就不明白呢
How can you not see?
和平协议
零协议
核打击即将来临
A nuclear attack is commencing.
现在 半径400英里内的所有居民
At this time, all residents within a 400-mile radius
立刻去放射性尘埃掩蔽所避难
should seek a fallout shelter.
这不是测试广播
This is not a test.
十年后
你真不是个称职的外星人
You aren't a very good alien.
你兴奋吗
Are you excited?
当然
Of course I'm excited.
这种兴奋我可等了一辈子了
I've been waiting my whole life to be this excited.
我只是希望你别死
I just hope you don't die.
我是说 我听说宇宙的空隙
I mean, I hear the vacuum of space
可不是一个安息的好地方
is a really bad place to die.
人们的血管会破裂头也会炸得血肉横飞
People's veins explode and their heads explode,
整个身体都会炸得四分五裂
and all kinds of other stuff explodes.
好吧 那我会试着不炸的
Well, I'll try not to explode.
那就好
That'd be good.
为躲避星际战争
After traveling lightyears
而旅行了数光年之后
to escape an interstellar war.
鉴于对地球总统的残酷刺杀
Upon the brutal assassination of the president of Earth,
副总统作为首席指挥官上台
the vice president took over as commander in chief
并下令轰炸首都
and gave the orders to bomb the capital,
那里外星人泛滥成灾
which was overrun by aliens.
这一义举旨在拯救人类
This brave act was made to save human lives
同时结束第二次核毁灭
and put an end to Nuclear Holocaust II.
那些同情外星人的人们
Humans who sympathized with the aliens
面部涂有象征性的蓝色颜料
wore symbolic blue face paint,
他们至今仍在实施
and to this day continue to commit
骇人的反政♥府♥恐♥怖♥主♥义♥活动
horrific terrorist acts against the government of...
该吃晚饭了
Time for dinner.
这些人的病态思想
These individuals' sick minds
已被扭曲了
have been warped by...
你在干什么
What are you doing?
在解剖呢
A dissection.
你的零花钱就用在这儿吗
This is what you spend your allowance on?
这是科学 爸爸
It's science, Dad.
我本来想解剖猫的 但它太贵了
I wanted to dissect a cat, but it was too expensive.
就快好了
Almost done.
好啦 你可以晚点再弄
Come on, you can finish it later.
现在该吃晚饭了
It's time for dinner.
我可不会再说一次
I'm not gonna say it again.
好吧 很显然你不明白
Okay, clearly you don't understand the importance
我现在做的这件事有多重要
of what I'm trying to do here.
噢 我可是明白得不得了
Oh, I understand it all right.
把那玩意儿收拾好
Wrap it up.
明天你离开前
I want to stop and see your mother tomorrow
我想顺道逗留一会儿看看你妈妈
before you leave.
她是你妈妈 你去太空之前
She's your mother, and you need to say
应该跟她说声再见
goodbye to her before you go to space.
好的
Okay.
在她面前尽量表现得心情好些
Try to be in a good mood for her.
她爱你
She loves you.
我本来想做猪排的 但约翰逊先生
I was gonna make pork chops, but Mr. Johnson
卖♥♥了些劣质猪肉给我
sold me some bad meat.
我吃好了
I finished my sticks.
可以去玩了吗
Can I be excused?
当然 金伯利
Sure, Jimberly.
把你的盘子洗了
Get your plate washed up.
你为什么不干了
Why'd you quit?
什么
What?
太空旅行
Space.
我没有不干
I didn't quit.
那你为什么再也没去过太空
Then why don't you go anymore?
我想和你还有你妈在一起
I wanted to be with you and your mother.
能多亲近就多亲近
As close as I could be.
你想念太空吗
Do you miss it?
我会想你的
I'm gonna miss you.
你不会再哭了 对吧
You're not gonna cry again, are you?
不会
No.
只是去三天左右而已 没什么大不了的
It's only for like three days anyway, it's not a big deal.
我为你感到非常骄傲
I'm so proud of you.
我也为你感到骄傲
I'm proud of you too.
嘿妈妈
Hey Mom.
你是谁
Who are you?
我是你女儿 萨拉
I'm your daughter, Sarah.
不 你不是
No you're not.
我了解萨拉
I know Sarah.
你应该见见她 她长得很像你
You should meet her, she is very much like you.
我就是
I am her.
不
No.
你不是
You're not.
你是谁
Who are you?
你想干什么
What do you want?
欢迎来到霍夫曼航♥天♥中心
Welcome to the Hoffman Space Center.
请勿偏离您的指定目的地
Do not deviate from your assigned destination.
受到辐射的来访者会被护送至隔离区
Irradiated guests will be escorted to containment.
你看到什么 就要说出来
If you see something, it's your duty to say something.
遗失物将会被焚化
Lost items will be incinerated.
在太空计划历史上 从来没有
Never, in the history of the space program,
一个孩子被送入太空
has a child been sent into space.
这愚蠢至极
It is foolish.
孩子们 你们这些金色天使
For children, you golden angels,
洋溢着我从未见过的希望
brim with a hope that I have rarely seen.
这些孩子们将会飞往总统空间站
These children will travel to the presidential
它是新修建的 绕着一颗未被探索的
space station, newly constructed and orbiting
外星行星轨道运转
a largely unexplored alien planet,
而那行星或有一天会成为我们的家园
that one day may become our home.
他们就是未来
They are the future.
没有他们,一切皆为虚无
Without them, there will not be one.
孩子们
Children,
他们即是和平的使者
they are the ambassadors of peace.
嘿大家好
Hey everyone.
你好
Hello.
我叫萨拉
My name's Sarah.
我是汤姆
I'm Tom.
我叫布鲁克
My name's Brooke.
你呢
What about you?
我是夏莉尔
I'm Charlie.
很高兴认识你 夏莉尔
Well it's nice to meet you, Charlie.
我是真的为这次任务感到兴奋
So I'm really excited about this mission.
我也是耶
Me too.
是很酷啦
It's kinda cool.
但要我说的话这还真不是什么大场面
Not really that big of a deal if you ask me.
好吧 我们可是准备书写历史了呢
Well, we're about to make history.
对 严格来说没错 但我爸妈只会说
Sure, technically I guess, but my parents just say
这是个唬人的公♥关♥噱头
this is a big PR stunt.
我们这些小孩 只是来上上电视
Us kids, we're just here to be on TV
然后让派对看起来不错而已
and make the party look good.
你怎么知道的
How do you know that?
我爸有朋友在国安部长身边做事
My dad's friends with the secretary of security.
我爸妈都是有权有势的人
My folks are pretty important people.
他们说这能丰富我的履历
They said it would look good on my resume.
噢 这可真是公平呢
Well that seems fair.
我可是历尽千辛万苦才来到这儿的
I applied and I tried my hardes to get in.
我花了整整一辈子的时间才走到这一步
I spend my entire life trying to get to this point
竭尽所能想做到最好
and trying to be the best that I can be.
我不会是唯一一个在乎这件事的人吧
Am I the only one here who actually cares that I got in,