Chocolate for breakfast, really?
我去商店了 把那儿清理了
I'm going to the store. Get that mess cleaned up.
肖恩
Sean?
该死
Shit!
肖恩 你得看看这个
Hey, Sean, you got to see this.
来看这 这个女的 你看她能做什么
Look, this... this girl, you got to see what she can do.
她有超能力之类的
She has some crazy powers or something.
-什么 你说阿莉克丝 -这是阿莉克丝
- What, Alex? - Alex?
我们得把你送回家
We need to get you home.
他们以为你失踪了
They think you're like missing or something.
不不不 听我说 你得看看这个
No, no, no, listen, you have to see this.
奶奶呢
Where's grandma?
-她不在 她出去了 -什么
- She's gone. She went out. - What?
她没事 她出门了
She's fine. She went out.
-奶奶 -她没事 一点问题也没有
- Grandma! - No, she's fine. She's totally fine.
什么意思
What do you mean?
我是说 她一切正常 她完全恢复正常了
I mean, she's completely okay. She's back to normal.
什么
What...
早上好
Good morning.
你俩发什么愣
What's the matter with you two?
来帮我把这些东西放好
Come on, help me put this stuff away.
你没事了
You're okay.
当然啦
Of course I'm okay.
抱歉 这是阿莉克丝
Sorry, this is Alex.
知道 我们见过了
I know. We've met.
你该提前跟我说一声的
You know, some notice would be nice
如果有人要来过夜的话
if someone's going to stay over.
我的意思是 这地方又脏又乱
I mean, this place looks like a circus for the night.
无意冒犯
No offense.
你知道吗 肖恩为了你都得相思病了
You know, you got Sean all love sick.
-天哪 奶奶 -别埋怨我啊
- Jesus, grandma. - Don't you 'Jesus' me.
你以为她看不出来吗 你脸都红透了
You don't think she could see it? Look, your face is all flushed.
真是太可爱了
It's lovely.
肖恩 你来摆桌子 阿莉克丝 你要哪种煎蛋
Sean, set the table. Alex, how would you like your eggs?
我不知道有多长时间没见过奶奶这样了
Haven't seen my grandma like that in, I don't know how long.
不可置信
That was crazy.
希望她还记得怎么开车
Hopefully, she still remembers how to drive.
好了 我们要快点
Okay, we should hurry.
别等到警♥察♥上门来找你
Can't really have the cops coming to my house looking for you.
好
Okay.
他给你吃什么了
What did he give you?
谁
Who?
你什么意思 汤姆 你男朋友
What do you mean, who? Tom, your boyfriend.
有人在派对上给你药了
Someone gave you a pill at the party.
我什么都记不起来了
I can't remember anything.
那你跟朋友在外面时
Then why didn't you ask him to pick you up
怎么不叫他去接你 为什么叫我
when you're out with friends. Why me?
好吧
Right.
你往哪儿走
Where are you going?
你家在这边
Your house is that way.
真的吗
Seriously?
你连你家在哪都不记得了吗
You don't remember where you live?
让汤姆找更好的毒品
Tell Tom to get better drugs.
或者你就换个更好的男朋友
Or you could just get a better boyfriend.
好
Okay.
我开玩笑呢
That was a joke.
阿莉克丝 你特么去哪了
Alex, where the hell have you been?
对不起
I'm sorry.
他们在水库边找到了你的东西
They found all of your stuff by the reservoir.
我们还以为你死了
We thought you were dead.
请进来吧
Why don't you step in, son?
请找莱尼先生
Mister Lainey, please.
我是他妻子
It's his wife.
喂 对 她刚走进家门
Hi, yeah. She just walked through the door.
你还好吧
You're fine, right?
阿莉克丝
Alex!
我 我不知道
I... I don't know.
阿莉克丝
Alex!
跟他们谈谈吧 你没做错任何事
Just talk to them. You didn't do anything wrong.
怎么了
What? What is it?
我们不该来这儿的
We shouldn't have come here.
山那边有什么
What's over those mountains?
不知道 几百里的沙漠吧
I don't know. Just hundred miles of desert.
不只是沙漠
It's not just desert.
-什么 -阿莉克丝
- What? - Alex!
阿莉克丝 亲爱的 开一下门
Alex. Honey, just open the door, please.
阿莉克丝
Alex.
能为我开一下门吗
Can you just open the door for me?
阿莉克丝 开门
Alex, open the door.
我觉得我该走了
I think I should go.
阿莉克丝
Alex!
阿莉克丝 特么的开门
Alex, open the goddamn door right now!
阿莉克丝 现在就开门
Alex, open the door right now!
阿莉克丝
Alex!
怎 怎么回事
What? How did...?
阿莉克丝 回来
Alex! Come back here!
阿莉克丝
Alex.
等等 你要去哪
Wait! Where are you going?
我不该待在这儿
I don't belong here.
阿莉克丝 阿莉克丝
Alex? Alex!
阿莉克丝
Alex!
慢点
Slow down!
阿莉克丝·莱尼 白人女性
Caucasian female, five-seven,
十七岁 一米七三
Alex Lainey, seventeen.
白人男性 十七岁 一米七七
Caucasian male, five-eight, seventeen
穿黑白条纹 衣服上有数字116
in black and white number one,
发布黄色警报
one, six, sending out Amber alert.
你可以回去告诉他们
You can just go back and tell them
是我强迫你跟我一起的
that I forced you to come with me.
你没有逼我 你把我从窗子里推了出来
You did force me. You pushed me out of window.
你怎么知道你能悬浮起来
How did you know you could do that?
我也不知道 就这样浮起来了
I didn't know. It just happened.
这肯定不是偶然的
That doesn't just happen.
你得告诉我点什么
You got to tell me something, just
不管什么 让我觉得我还没有失智
anything so I don't feel like I'm losing my mind.
我那时在水下
I was under water.
感觉在下沉 一直往下沉
It's like I was drowning... I was drowning.
我应该是要死了
I should be dead.
但是水里还有什么东西
But there was something in the water with me.
我还能感觉到它
I can still feel it.
感觉像是什么
What does it feel like?
所以你就像是
So, you're like...
就像
what, like
磁铁一样的东西吗
magnetic or something?
我不清楚
I don't know.
等一下
Wait.
好 再来一次
Okay. Do it again.
再来什么
Do what again?
你的超能力 再做一次
Your thing. Do it again.
我不知道怎么使用 就那么发生了
I don't know how to do it. I don't... it just happens.
就想你刚才那样
Just do what you did.
我不知道我应该做什么
I don't know what I'm supposed to do.
等会儿 等会儿 把它放回去
Wait, wait, wait, just put it back.
就让我再试一次
Just let me try one more time.
阿莉克丝
Alex.
成功了吗
Is it working?
妈的 我觉得我做到了
Damn it, I thought that I had it.
我们得离这远点
We need to get off the road.
有什么需要的么
What can I get you?
雪碧 樱桃味可乐还有两个炸鸡翅
Sprite, Cherry Coke and two chicken fingers with fries.
你没事吧