It's for your own safety.
明白吗
Do you understand?
很高兴见到你 阿莉克丝
Nice to meet you, Alex.
从很久之前
We've been trying to establish contact
我们就开始尝试跟他们建立联♥系♥
with this phenomena for a long time.
就像牙牙学语的小朋友
We're like children
试着说出第一句话一样
trying to say our first words.
无所谓投入了多少钱和资源
All the money and resources we've invested, it didn't matter.
他们选择了你的朋友
They chose your friend.
我们不知道 他们是不是故意的
We don't know if it was even intentional,
但是我们相信 他们正在
but we believe they're using Alex
利用阿莉克丝作为通道跟我们联络
as a way to communicate with us.
他们是什么东西
What are they?
这问题很难回答
That's a tough question to answer.
我们的科技几乎无法获得
Our technology has had little success
关于他们或者它的任何信息
getting information from them or it.
我们只知道 他们是一种古老的生物
We know that they're radiating in the
并且散发着大量的电磁波
full EM spectrum and that they're old.
他们可能从一开始就存在了
So old that they may have been there from the beginning.
什么的开始
Beginning of what?
宇宙大爆♥炸♥
The Big Bang.
创造了 世间万物
Creation, everything.
我们想弄清楚 他们从哪里来的
We want to know where they came from
为什么会出现在这
and why they're here.
我们认为 他们想要把
We think they've been attempting to
他们和我们融为一体
integrate their consciousness with ours.
看到这个了吗
You're seeing this?
到现在为止 所有的反应都证明了
Up until now those efforts have
问题关键在于 我们的机体排斥他们
proved problematic. Our biology rejected them.
她还有意识吗
Is she conscious?
他们死了
People died.
她看到了某些东西
She's seeing something.
我过去看看 稍等
Would you excuse me?
她心跳骤停了 我们必须得插管 快
She's going into cardiac arrest. We need to intubate. Let's go!
警告 辐射水平已超过安全阈值
Warning: Radiation levels have exceeded safety limits.
关掉它 现在
All right. Shut it down, now.
警告 辐射水平已超过安全阈值
Warning: Radiation levels have exceeded safety limits.
撤离到指定隔离区
Proceed to designated quarantine zones.
阿莉克丝
Alex.
阿莉克丝
Alex...
阿莉克丝
Alex...
阿莉克丝
Alex.
阿莉克丝·莱尼
Alex Lainey.
这是我们吗
Is this us?
这边没事 不用担心
It's okay.
我是死了吗
Am I dead?
真好
That's good.
阿莉克丝
Alex...
阿莉克丝
Alex.
别走
Don't go.
留下来
Just stay.
让她走
Let her go.
我们在这
We're here.
一切都会好起来的
It'll get better now.
他奶奶的 操
Son of a... bag of tits. Shit!
真惨
That was sick.
起来吧 走了
Come on, let's go.
如果我成功了 会更惨吗
Would have been sicker if I landed?
你会知道的
You'll get it.
你有感觉到 他们一直在盯着你吗
You think they're going to watch you forever?
感觉到了
Yeah.