耶,宝贝!
Yeah, baby!
嗨,我是狄茜─狄茜挪墨斯
Hi, I'm Dixie. Dixie Normous.
我是FBI特务,同时是个单身妈妈
I may just be a small town FBI agent, slash single mother.
但我还是很强壮又很性感
But I'm still tough...and sexy.
嗯,挪墨斯小姐..
Well, Miss Normous...
你要现在"那个",还是等一下再"那个"?
Shall we shag now or shag later?
奥斯汀,你好坏喔..
Oh Austin...behave.
嗨,宝沃斯!
Hey Powers!
你最好小心自己一点..
You better watch your freaking self.
因为我这个博士不会随便出来看诊的
Because this is one doctor who does make house calls.
迷你米,对不对?
Right, Mini Me?
嗨,你这个混♥蛋♥!
Hey, assholes!
我就在这里,我就是迷你米,有胆就来捉我啊!
I'm right over here, I'm Mine Me. Come and get me!
停工了!
大伙儿停工了!..
And cut!
That's a cut everybody.
奥斯汀,你看这部戏的卡司怎样了?
So, Austin, what did you think of the opening credits?
我真的很难相信史提芬.史匹堡,
这样一位大牌
Well, I can't believe Sir Steven Spielberg, the grooviest
且电影史上有名的导演
film maker in history of cinema,
也会要拍我的生平
is making a movie about my life.
真是他奶奶的太好了,耶!
Very shagadelic baby, yeah!
虽然这么说,但我有一些小小的问题
Having said that, I do have some thoughts.
真的吗?我这位朋友可是满意得很
Really? My friend here thinks it's fine the way it is.
没有得罪的意思,但戏里该有魔酒(魔力),耶!
Well no offense Sir Stevie, but you gotta have Mojo baby, yeah!
Hit it!
片名:王牌大贱谍3(够MAN吧)
各位先生女士们..
Ladies and Gentlemen.
这位是音乐大♥师♥─昆西.琼斯
Sir Quincy Jones.
这就是整部戏的魔酒,宝贝!
This is where the movie get its Mojo, baby.
每个人都好了吗..来! MTV,第二镜来
Alright, everybody. Music video, take 2.
是小甜甜布兰妮!!
It's Britney Spears!
喔!..我又办到了,宝贝!
Oops. I did it again, baby.
博士,欢迎你回来
Welcome back Herr Doctor.
太空好玩吗?
How was space?
它很炫,对不对啊,迷你米?
Space was cool, wasn't it Mini Me?
博士,当你在外太空时..
Doctor Evil, while you were in space.
我发现一条生财之道..
I created a way for us to make huge sums of legitimate money.
而且可以维持我们邪恶组织的原则
And still maintain the ethics in the business practices
of an evil organization.
我将这片产业,变成了好莱坞的星探生意
真的?
I have turned us into a talent agency. The Hollywood Talent Agency.
Really?
比起传统收10%佣金的经纪公♥司♥,
我们的经纪公♥司♥只收9%的佣金
By charging A list clients 9 % rather that the traditional 10 %.
我们签下了几位巨星
We've been able to sign such stars
比如乔治.库隆尼..
such as George Clooney,
茱莉亚.罗勃丝..
Julia Roberts.
和李奥纳多.狄卡比欧
And Leo DiCaprio.
李奥纳多!
Leo!
而这计划最棒的地方就是
And the best part of the whole scheme is,
我们每个人都能有自己的助理
we all get our own assistance.
嗨,我是3号♥
Hi, I'm Number 3.
我很兴奋能加入好莱坞星探组织
I'm really excited to be a part of the team, here in HTA.
2号♥,干得好...
Very impressive, Number 2,
但我终于找到了完美的计划...
but I finally have the perfect plan.
在70年代有位很出名的荷兰治金学家,
In the 70s, there lived a Dutch metallurgical heathenish,
他的名字叫作─约翰.温德斯
by the name of Johann Van Der Smut.
因为他太爱黄金,以致在一次熔炼的意外中
失去了他的"小弟"...
He loved gold so much he even lost his genitaliens in an
unfortunate smelting accident.
所以他又被称为─"黄金会员"
Hence the name...Goldmember.
他发明了一种冷却熔解动力装置─"雷射丁"
He invented a cold fusion power unit for a..."Tractorbeam".
"雷射丁"
"Tractorbeam"
强大到足以将慧星拉向地球
Powerful enough to pull a meteor to Earth.
这颗慧星叫─"麦达斯22"
The meteor was called..."Midas 22".
是由纯金打造而成..他睡著了吗?
It's made of solid gold...is he sleeping?
没关系,我猜迷你米不想拿到─巧克力!
Well, that's okay. I guess Mini Me won't get any, CHOCOLATE!
你想下来吗,迷你米?你要像个大孩子才行
You want down Mini Me? Use your words like a big boy clone.
他没事!
He's okay!
你要的巧克力,是从布鲁基来的..
它在比利时境内,爸爸就是在那长大的
Here's the chocolate. It's from Brugge. That's in Belgium, that's where daddy's from.
看看迷你米
Check out Mini Me.
一块块的巧克力就令他疯狂
He's gone mental on candied chocolate.
就像女人挑到满意的衣服一样
It's like freakin' catnip for clothes.
博士,你的椅子
谢谢你
Your chair, Dr. Evil.
Thank you.
谢啦,可以走开啦,好吗?
Thanks, scedadum, right.
大家都知道,当你有小孩的时候,
会发现每个孩子都不同,对不对?
You know, when you have kids, I think your gonna find out
that all kids are different, ey?
比如迷你米喜欢吃巧克力..
For example: Mini Me loves chocolate.
史考特则不爱!
Scotty don't!
不会啊,巧克力很好呀. 我只是..
Well, I love chocolate fine. I just...
史考特就不爱!
Scotty don't!
噢,又来了,仔细听好,
我来做一些我该做的事,你可以停止..
Oh yeah, very familiar, hang on, let me do what I do. Would you stop...
我觉得又怎样..?
How about I what?
你怎么可以..
What do you...
我又没怎么..
I don't even...
真是的,其实我..
Honestly, isn't this...
你不爱又怎样..各位先生女士们
史考特就不爱!
How about you don't, ladies and gentlemen, Scotty don't.
邪恶博士,是时候你应该说明计划了
Dr. Evil, perhaps it's time, that you finish unveiling your plan.
是的! 2号♥,谢谢你
Yes, thank you Number 2.
各位先生女士们,我的计划是..
Ladies and gentlemen, my plan is...
史考特不爱!
Scotty don't.
噢,拜托,你这个老古董!
Oh, come on, you're such a lame ass!
你知道吗?你一定会令我产生心理障碍!
You know what? This is causing me serious psychological harm!
我不知道...我是谁?
I don't know. Who am I?
好! 你知道吗?我想吃巧克力
Fine. You know what? I would love some chocolate.
拿去吧
谢谢
Here you go.
Thank you.
快去咬回来,迷你米!
Heel Mini Me!
快! 咬著就不放!
Come on!
你没事吧,迷你米?
You okay, Mini Me?
我是不是拉得太大力了?我不想伤害你
Did I pull too hard? I don't want to hurt you.
邪恶博士
什么事?
Dr. Evil.
Yo?
黄金会员的计划,跟我们有什么关系?
What does Goldmember's plan have to do with us?
起初的雷射丁,经过好几次的试验
Our earlier attempts of the tractorbeam went through several preparations.
代号♥A到代号♥G都失败了..
Preparation A through G were a complete failure.
但各位先生女士们,
终于有了一部能用的雷射丁.
But now ladies and gentlemen, we finally have a working tractorbeam.
我们叫它─"H 标本"
Which we shall call "Preparation H".
笑什么?
What?
笨蛋,为什么不叫它─"屁奶行动"?
Why don't you just call it "Operation Ass creamy", ass?
抱歉,你是不是要吃冰淇淋?
I'm sorry did you want some ice cream?
对啦,我的确想吃巧克力冰淇淋
Yes, I'd love some chocolate ass cream.
等一下再说..
Perhaps later.
博士,我喜欢你的计划
真的吗?
Dr. Evil, I love your plan.
是的! 博士,它是个很好的计划!
Ja, Herr Doctor, it's a really good plan.
就大致上来说,H 标本这计划还算不错
Yes, Frau, on the whole, I think Preparation H fells good.
又有什么事?
What is it now?
不,我只是同意你的说法..
No, nothing. You know what? I agree...
H 标本的确还不错..
Preparation H does feel good.
大体上来说..
On the hole.
我很高兴英雄所见略同
Well, I'm glad wir sprechen sie the same lingity.
各位先生女士们,我用时光穿梭机回到1975年
Ladies and gentlemen. Using my time machine I shall travel back to 1975.
带黄金会员回到未来
Pick up Goldmember and bring him back to the future.
这计划最巧妙的部份是..
And the best part of this plan is...
没有人能够阻止我
No one can stop me.
连奥斯汀.宝沃斯也不行
Not even...Austin Powers.
你得意得太早了
Not so fast.
邪恶博士,投降吧
You're sorrounded Dr. Evil.
他妈妈的卡好!
Shit!
邢恶博士,国际法庭判决你坐400年的牢..
Dr. Evil, the world court sentences you to 400 years.
你有什么话要说吗?
Do you have anything to say?
电影精选列表