把后门打开 卡特
Let's have the back now, Carter.
收到
Copy that.
早上好 先生们
Gentlemen, good morning.
我很抱歉 恐怕你们要白跑一趟了
I'm so sorry, but I'm afraid you've had a wasted trip.
伯吉斯太太今天早上去世了
Mrs. Burgess passed away this morning.
我们明白了
Oh. Understood.
节哀顺变
Oh, well. My sincere condolences
伯吉斯先生
Mr. Burgess.
但恐怕你还是得回到监狱里
But I'm afraid it's back to the nick with you.
无论如何 我想见她一面
I'd like to see her, if it's all the same.
还有什么意义呢 她已经死了
What's the point? She's dead.
我想见我妈妈最后一面
I'd like to see my mother.
等一下 这里仅限会员
Hold on, mate. Members only.
对 我是会员
Yeah, I'm a member.
我们打烊了 滚开
We're closed. Fuck off.
你的酒
Enjoy.
谢谢
Cheers, mate.
你看起来想来点酒喝
You look like a man who could do some wishful drinking.
你想喝什么 亲爱的
What can I get for you, my love?
我不知道
Oh, I dunno.
你这里有什么好酒吗
What you got on tap that's decent?
这是会员酒吧 不是丽思酒店
It's a members' club, not the fucking Ritz, darling.
就有你看到的这些
Just what you see.
好吧 请你给我随便杯什么吧
All right, I'll have anything with a hefty head then, please.
好的 这个可以
Yeah, I think I can do that.
你还穿着开裆裤的时候我就在这工作了
Been behind this bar since you were in short trousers.
以前怎么没见过你
Not seen you in here before.
我很少出门
I don't get out much.
你肯定是夜店小王子
Oh, I bet you're the life and soul of the party, are ya?
我确实也有过辉煌啊
Do you know what? I do have my moments.
零钱不用找了
Keep the change.
谢谢
Cheers.
大家都吓坏了 所有人
Everyone's spooked. Everyone.
甚至海德也把办公室搬到楼上了
Even Hyde's moved his office upstairs.
林肯说事情没有解决之前
And Lincoln said he don't want no one
任何人都不要到街上去
out on the streets till this has been cleared up.
我们实行宵禁 因为鲁克
We're on curfew 'cause Rook couldn't handle his shit
不能用刀片对付一个疯子吗
against some nutter with a blade?
那是一把他妈的斧头 并且你错了
It was a fuckin' axe. And no.
我们宵禁的原因 一是
We're on a curfew 'cause, one,
斯托克斯失踪了
Stokes is gone missing,
二是 那个疯子杀了鲁克
and two, that nutter killed Rook.
我也很同情他
Well, we all feel bad for him, bro.
但我还有生意要做
But I've got a business to run.
鲁克要在的话也会同意的
Rook would be the first to agree with me,
虽然他是个傻♥逼♥
because whilst he was a bit of sadistic cunt,
但他起码是很专业的
he was first and foremost a professional.
你听说过他发生了什么吗
Did you hear what happened to him?
你知道手的事吗
do you know about the hand, don't ya?
-什么手 -操♥他♥妈♥
- What hand? - For fuck's sake.
图恩
Oi, Tune.
过来告诉弗恩 你和鲁克发生了什么
Come and tell Vern here what happened to you and Rook.
为什么 你想知道什么
Why? What do you wanna know?
就告诉他发生了什么事
Just tell him what happened!
我和鲁克 站在一个街角
See, me and Rook, you know, we're standin' on the corner.
我们在卖♥♥着迷幻蘑菇
And we're slingin' a bit of Scooby.
普通的周二晚上
You know, standard Tuesday night.
突然间 我们看到一个怪人
And all of a sudden, we clock this geezer.
他站在马路的对面
You know, standing on the other side of the road.
他盯着我们看
And he's eye-fuckin' us. Yeah.
鲁克过去打算给他点教训
So Rook turns around, he says he's gonna go and have a quick word.
我什么也没做
Now, I can't do nothin' about it.
因为我有生意要做
I've got customers to deal with.
等我忙完 鲁克就跪在地上抱住胳膊
Next thing, Rook is on his hands and knees, holdin' his arm.
我看见他的手被那个疯子砍断了
I realize he's had his fucking hand cut off by this nutter.
我他妈的跑过去
Yeah? So obviously I goes fucking running over,
准备要收拾那个男人
ready to smash his face in,
把那个男人吓跑了
and this guy shits himself and runs.
我就去追
Obviously, I give chase,
但那家伙跑得飞快
but this guy's fast, right?
像打兴♥奋♥剂♥一样
He's, I mean, crackhead fast.
后来我想到鲁克还躺在大街上
So I realize I've left Rook in the middle of the fuckin' street.
但是等我回去的时候 他已经死了
But by the time I get back, he's fuckin' dead.
他的血到处都是 我找不到他的手
There's blood everywhere. I couldn't find his fuckin' hand.
不见了 消失了
Like, just gone. Vanished.
你有什么可笑的
Yeah, what's with the laugh, mate?
别在意 别理我
Don't mind me, pal. Don't mind me.
这个混♥蛋♥是谁
Who's this prick?
你一定是个硬汉吧
You must be a tough guy then, yeah?
一个人把那个家伙赶走
Chasin' that bloke away all by yourself.
真有趣 在我看来你不像个硬汉
It's funny, that. You don't look like a tough guy to me.
他妈的硬汉看起来什么样
Well, what's a fucking tough guy look like then?!
硬汉看起来像我这样的
Well, they look like me, don't they?
帅气 成熟
You know, handsome, well-aged.
贝 这男的他妈的是谁
Yo, Bez! Who the fuckin' hell's this?
我不知道 他没说
I dunno. He didn't say his name.
克里夫让他进来的
Cliff let him in.
我以为他是这里的人
I thought he was part of the firm.
我是林肯的老朋友
I'm an old friend of Lincoln's.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
对啊
Yeah, that's right, mate.
你怎么把脸搞成这幅样子
How'd you fuck up your face so bad?
用假阴♥茎♥自♥慰♥来着
Playing with your dildo, was it?
从你♥爸♥爸那里搞来的
Yeah, borrowed it off your dad, mate.
他看起来还真像个硬汉
Well, he's got some fucking front, don't he?
不像你
Not as much as you,
就你刚才说的故事 一听就是在胡扯
judging by that fuckin' yarn you were just spinnin'.
天啊 他当时也在那 图恩
Cor, he's doin' you right out there, Tune.
你又没有在那
You weren't fuckin' there, right?!
那就闭嘴
Just shut up!
冷静点
Oi! Simmer down, yeah?
不要逼我提前打烊
Don't make me call last orders early.
还有你 别再惹他了
And you, stop winding him up.
不然你就给我滚
Or you can get the fuck out!
好吧好吧 我道歉
All right, all right. I'll apologize.
兄弟们 对不起
Lads, lads, I'm sorry, all right?
我只是开个玩笑
I'm just havin' a laugh with ya, yeah?
有点好笑
A bit of a giggle.
我喝完啤酒就走
I'll finish my beer and be on my way.
直走不送 白♥痴♥
Yeah, right along... dickhead.
-够了 -搞什么
- Enough. - What the fuck?!
你对那个怪胎了解多少
What do you know about Frankenstein's monster over there?
我以前绝对没见过他
I never seen the freak before in my life.
如果见过我不会忘的
And I think I'd fucking remember.
绝对不会忘记的
Hasn't exactly got a face you can fucking forget, is it?
他好像怀疑你
He seems to have you sussed.
你♥他♥妈♥的有什么问题
What's your fucking problem?
不 不 不 他是对的
No, no, no, he's right.
如果他是林肯请来的
If Lincoln invited him,
我们最好还是别惹事
we best just keep things civil.
-那么 继续 -继续什么
- So, go on. - Go on what?
-讲完这个故事 -对 当然
- Finish the fucking story. - Yeah, right. 'Course.
我就站在那里
So, I'm... I'm obviously standin' there.
带着那么一大袋毒品
This big, massive bag of merch.
而鲁克正躺在街上 死了
You know, Rook's lyin' in the street, dead.
之后我听到警笛响了 条子来了
Next thing, I hear the sirens comin', the police are on the way.
所以我只好跑了
So I had to fuck off. Do you know what I mean?
胡说八道
Bollocks!
他们来之前你早跑了
You were long gone way before they arrived.
-什么 -你吓得屁滚尿流
- What?! - Ran off shitting bricks, you did.