1983年春天的一次逮捕 引警♥察♥找到南路易斯安那的线人
他们一起击垮犯罪帝国
1980年代的南路易斯安那 是不同的时空
South Louisiana in the 1980s was a different kind of time and place.
有人说是无法无天
Some called it lawless.
但不是
But it wasn't.
有人说我们只是 有自己的做事方法
Others said we just got a certain way of doing things down here.
但也不是
But it ain't that either.
我会照实说
Instead I call it what it was.
那是人间炼狱
Hell with the lid off.
要看你是哪种人
Depending on what kind of man you were,
你最好知道一件事
there's really only one thing sure as shit you'd better know.
警♥察♥有法纪,罪犯没王法
Cops got rules, criminals don't.
如果你越过那条界线 就会赔上性命
And if you up and cross that line, it just might cost you your life.
1983年 南路易斯安那
欢迎来到迪克希
Welcome to Dixie.
这些是巴西货,来自巴伊亚
Now these right here are Brazilian, from Bahia.
深切,上等好货
Deep cuts, damn good.
这是印度货 颜色较淡,但也不错
Now this is India. Paler, but also good.
这边这些,是哥伦比亚货
And these right here, they're Colombian.
来自木佐矿区的石灰岩洞
From them limestone caves up there in Muzo.
前两个保证让你物超所值
Now you gonna get your money's worth on these first two.
但这边这些,只是贵了一点
But these here, well, they just a little more expensive.
那是因为没有任何瑕疵
That's 'cause there ain't a nigger flaw in one of them.
硬如钢
They is as hard as steel,
还有绿得耀眼的翡翠绿
and they is emerald green as emerald green fucking comes.
不错
That's nice.
保证货真价实
That's the real McCoy. That's what that is.
好,都包起来
Tell you what, bag 'em all.
这种东西很有市场
The market's got a hard on for this shit.
好的
All right, I hear that.
杰克
Hey, Jake.
来数钱
Get on it.
今天31岁的盖瑞普兰 提出精神失常无罪请求
And today, 31-year-old Gary Plant pleaded innocent by reason of insanity
他被控二级谋杀
to charges of second degree murder
杀害被告性侵犯杰佛瑞杜歇
in the slaying of accused sex offender Jeffrey Douche.
那是钻石吗?
What you got there? Diamonds?
价值三万元
That's 30 grand out the door.
如果你有兴趣
If you're interested.
我身上没带钱,但我有兴趣
I ain't got the scratch right now, but, yeah, I'm interested.
地方法♥院♥法官法兰克沙利亚
District court judge Frank Salia
排定杜歇被捕后一年开审
scheduled the trial one year to the day after Douche was first arrested.
缺席今天听证会的是 逮捕警官
Missing from today's hearing was the arresting officer.
东巴吞鲁日警长办公室 巴德卡特警官
From East Baton Rouge Sheriff's office, police Lieutenant Bud Carter.
卡特警官不予置评
Lieutenant Carter was unavailable for comment.
巴德卡特警官
这个王八蛋是警♥察♥!
This motherfucker's a cop!
行动!
Let's go!
我打断那个家伙的牙
I think I broke a knuckle on that guy's tooth.
他只有一颗牙
He only had one tooth.
被我打断了
Well, I got it, didn't I?
一杰克,再来一轮酒 一马上来
- Hey, Jack, let's get another round here. - Comin' at you.
巴德!
Bud!
我们应该要庆功才对
We're supposed to be celebrating here.
这个案子调查好几个月 你什么话都没说
We've been working this case for months and you ain't said shit.
有事不对劲
Something's off.
他们有太多钻石
They had a lot of weight, maybe too much.
那是组织窃盗集团
It's a ring. Organised burglary.
你也看见了
You saw them guys.
那个半调子帮派叫组织?
You think that half-assed crew was organised?
他们吓得屁滚尿流
They shit their pants in unison.
你想说什么,巴德?
What are you getting after, Bud?
那是别人的货
You think it was someone else's score.
可能有更大的犯罪集团
I think it's a part of something bigger.
明早我们会盘问他们
Tomorrow morning, we'll put our friends under the lamp.
如果他们知道幕后黑手 我们也会知道
If they know this someone else, we'll know them, too.
我说了
I told you.
我说了几百遍 我什么都不知道!
I keep telling you, I don't know nothing. Okay? That's it!
休想骗人,汤米
No, no! It's not it, Tommy.
我们有时间和你耗整天
Now we have been here all morning and we're gonna stay here all night.
你偷来的钻石属于 费伊珠宝的保险箱
The stones you were fencing belonged to an AMSEC wall safe in Faye Jewellers.
其他在波卡吉的金库找到
The rest are found in a vault in Bocage.
物主能证明他们的财物
Now the owners can verify their belongings and have.
你替谁偷东西?
Who are you fencing for?
我什么都不会说!
I ain't saying fucking shit!
那其他多起窃盗案 都会挂你的名字
Then your name's on a dozen other jobs just like it.
胡扯! 一没有
- That's bullshit! - No.
我保证
No, that's a promise.
过去六个月 这个地区有多起窃盗案
There's been a series of burglaries in the area all over the last six months.
都还未破案
All still open.
你不招供 帐会全算在你头上
Now you don't talk to me, it's all on you, boy.
那和我无关
Well, you know, I ain't got nothing to do with that.
知道谁干的吗? 一不知道!
- Well, any idea who does? - No! Okay?
一不知道 回答问题!
- Fuck no. - Answer the question!
操你的!
Man, fuck this and fuck you!
你们只是穿制♥服♥的同性恋!
Your crew's just a bunch of faggots in goddamn matching jackets!
我受够了!
I'm tired of this!
我知道你太笨 最多只会替人送信
I know you're too dumb to be any more than a courier.
我知道你在掩护某人
I know you're covering for someone.
告诉我那个人是谁!
Tell me who that someone is!
我不是叛徒! 一不是吗?
- I ain't no fucking rat! - You ain't a rat?
巴德,别冲动
Easy, Bud, go easy.
放开我!
Get him off me!
关门 操
- Lock the door! - Shit! Shit!
叫这个王八蛋走开!
Get this motherfucker away from me!
我来教你什么叫承诺
I'll teach you what commitment is.
我会把你关进大牢
I'll put you in an 8-by-9
让路易斯安那州的囚犯 轮♥奸♥你
and have you fucked in the ass by every inmate in the state of Louisiana.
一直轮♥奸♥到死!
And that's the rest of your life!
给我名字
Give me a name.
他是威斯基湾人!
He's from Whisky Bay!
给我名字! 一不行!
- Give me a name! - I can't!
名字
A name.
给我名字!
Give me a name!
杰西威伦,41岁 1965年和66年去过越南
Jesse Weiland, 41. Two tours in 'Nam, '65 and '66.
武装侦搜队、陆战队伞兵
He's a force recon, a jump marine.
精通武器、炸♥药♥等
Weapons trained, explosives, name it.
联邦强盗罪12年刑期 7年半后出狱
Seven-and-a-half years out of a 12-year stint for federal robbery.
安哥拉两年,德昆西一年 里诺三年,转狱到路易斯堡
Two in Angola, a year in DeQuincy, three in El Reno with a transfer to Lewisburg.
然后是马里昂 中途短暂停留利文沃斯
Then Marion with a brief stopover in Leavenworth.
1981年从牛津出狱
Released from Oxford in 1981.
杰基真是罄竹难书
Jacket's the size of the Bible.
马里昂监狱将他隔离监禁
At Marion, they kept him in H-block.
隔离监禁?
H-block?
那里有关40个一级谋杀犯
That's home to 40 top murder-one inmates.
对.终身监禁
Yeah. Life sentences.
他不只做非法勾当
He ain't just woodwork.
别动,王八蛋!
Don't move, you motherfuck!
我会轰烂你的脑袋
I'll blow your head clean off.
慢慢熄火
Now, turn the car off slowly.
把锈匙丢出来
Toss the keys out the window.
锈匙丢出来
Toss them out the window.
撞门!
Hit it!
一出去! 警长办公室
- Get out! Get out! - Sheriff's Department.
趴下! 警♥察♥!
- Get down! - Police!
马上滚出我的家!
Get the fuck out of my house! Now!
我会开枪!趴下! 趴在地上,太太!
- I'll shoot you. Get down! - Get down on the ground, ma'am!
我的孩子!
My baby!
我的孩子!
My baby!
一快叫救护车 一是,长官
- Call an ambulance now. - Yes, sir.
杰西!
Jesse!
谢谢
Thank you.
巴德
Bud!
电影精选列表