有时我像书籍一样躲进书架中
Sometimes I blend in like a book on a shelf
有时我像其他人一样穿着牛仔裤
Sometimes I wear my jeans like anyone else
周围躲着成千上万和我一样的人
There's millions of chameleons blending in all around
有时我希望被他人发现
Sometimes I wanna be found
因为我能够做的事还很多
'Cause there is so much more to me
多到我无法全部向你展示
More than I could ever show
如果你想要和我一起飞翔
If you wanna fly with me
我就只想清楚一件事
There is one thing I got to know
你能保守秘密吗?秘密
Can you keep a secret, secret?
你能保守秘密吗?秘密
Can you keep a secret, secret?
秘密
A secret
有时你亲眼所见的未必是真
Sometimes what you see is not what you get
有时你什么也看不见
Sometimes you haven't seen anything yet
我并非是所有人都唱着的那段旋律
I'm not the same melody that everyone sings
你能看出我正藏着自己的翅膀吗?
Can't you tell I'm hiding my wings?
因为我能够做的事还很多
'Cause there is so much more to me
多到我无法全部向你展示
More than I could ever show
如果你想要和我一起飞翔
If you wanna fly with me
我就只想清楚一件事
There is one thing I got to know
你能保守秘密吗?秘密
Can you keep a secret, secret?
你能保守秘密吗?秘密
Can you keep a secret, secret?
秘密
A secret
跟我一起来见证一个超乎想像的世界
Come with me and you'll see a world beyond your dreams
它远不止表面所展示的那样
More than it seems
跟我一起你会发现自己也能跟我一样翱翔
Come with me and you'll see that you can fly like me
你能保守秘密吗?秘密
Can you keep a secret, secret?
特蕾西·克林格在这里
Tracey Clinger here,
向你报道芭比最新电影的首映式
at the premiere of Barbie's latest movie,
这里顶级造型师泰勒和卡丽将跟我们分享
where top stylists Taylor and Carrie are sharing
她们怎样打扮超级巨星的秘密
their secrets for dressing a superstar.
泰勒?卡丽?
Taylor? Carrie?
我能用一个词来总结,特蕾西
I can sum it up in one word, Tracey.
克蕾丝!
Crystal!
克蕾丝?
Crystal?
快看,是克蕾丝
Look, it's Crystal.
让我们去打个招呼,已经很久不见了
Let's say hi.It's been forever.
卡丽,我可是在镜头前,卡丽!
Carrie, I'm on camera.Carrie!
等等,那个词是什么呢?
Wait.What about the one word?
那个词就是拉琪丽
That one word is Raquelle.
拉琪丽,你好
Raquelle, hello.
我现在要采访的是与芭比一起出演的明星,独一无二的拉琪丽
I'm here with Barbie's co-star,the one and only Raquelle.
拉琪丽,我们真的很高兴你能取得成功
Raquelle, we're so thrilled you could make it.
喔,我当然不会错过这个机会,特蕾西
Oh, I wouldn't miss it, Tracey.
通过它我能够和我可爱的粉丝们保持联♥系♥
It gives me a chance to keep in touch with all my adoring fans.
嘿!那是为芭比准备的
Hey!That's for Barbie.
你知道吗,特蕾西,出演这部电影最棒的部分就是能和……
You know, Tracey, the best part of this movie was working with...
芭比!
Barbie!
我可没说是,“芭比”
I did not say, "Barbie".
我想说的是,“一个出色的剧本”
"A great script," is what I was going to say.
你可以对那剪辑下好让我看起来自然些,对不?
You can edit that together so I come off looking good, right?
芭比!芭比!芭比!芭比!芭比!
Barbie!Barbie! Barbie! Barbie! Barbie!
芭比!
Barbie!
嗨,特蕾西
Hi, Tracey.
你穿着那裙子真是漂亮极了
That dress is gorgeous on you.
你能走几个台步好让我们欣赏下吗?
Can you take a few steps so we can see it in action?
当然可以,卡丽和泰勒简直是天才
Of course. Carrie and Taylor are geniuses.
我很喜欢
I love it.
它看起来是那样飘逸清爽
It's so light,so breezy.
它刚刚好像变得更清爽了
It just got a lot breezier.
芭比,你不是说过在你上电视前
Barbie, you promised you'd come to me for a touch-up
要先让我帮你打扮下吗?
before you go on camera.
我们造型师就是这样苛求,这边来
We stylists are so demanding.This way.
嘿,芭比!嘿,看这边
Hey, Barbie! Hey, over here.
我是日落之人生的特蕾西,一会儿再见,雷恩
This is Tracey Clinger, live at the Sunset. Back to you, Ryan.
我真不敢相信拉琪丽竟然故意弄坏我的裙子
I can't believe Raquelle purposely ripped my dress.
不必担心
No worries.
就像新的一样好
Good as new.
什么?你是什么意思?
What?What do you mean?
自个看看吧!
See for yourself.
嗒-哒!
Ta-da!
啊,你们俩真是我的救星
Oh, you two are lifesavers.
可是,你是怎么做到的呢?
But, how did you do that?
啊,看,是肯
Uh, look.Here comes Ken.
嘿,首映式就要开始了
Hey, the premiere is about to start.
一切还好吧?
Is everything okay?
一切都很好
Everything's great.
我不清楚你们是怎么做到的,但我欠你们个人情
I don't know how you did it, but I totally owe you.
明天一顿沃利餐厅的午餐怎样?
Lunch at Wally's tomorrow?
就像老鼠鞋半价卖♥♥出一样成交
Sold like half-price glitter-flats.
现在,去欣赏你的电影吧
Now, go see your movie.
我可看见了
I saw that.
克蕾丝!要跟我们去看电影吗?
Crystal! Sit with us in the movie?
我得回去才行
I have to go back.
为格蕾西莉亚公主拍的时尚照片
Fashion pictures for Princess Graciella.
好好享受电影
Enjoy the movie.
好吧,能见到你真高兴
Okay.Great to see you.
的确,我也一样
Yes. You, too.
芭比!芭比!芭比!芭比!芭比!
Barbie!Barbie! Barbie! Barbie! Barbie!
好吧,你觉得怎样?
So, what do you think?
克蕾丝,这只不过是个人类电影首映式罢了
Crystal, it's just a human movie premiere.
等等
Wait.
他是谁?
Who is that?
他真是帅呆了
He's beautiful.
噢,我不清楚
Oh, I don't know.
我猜只是首映式上的某人罢了
Just someone at the premiere, I guess.
我……我爱上他了
I'm... I'm in love with him.
我一定要与他结婚
I must marry him.
我完全理解,公主
Completely understandable,Princess.
他全都归你了
Consider him all yours.
芭比,昨晚的电影真是棒极了
Barbie, last night's movie was incredible.
你和喜剧简直就像迷你裙和长统靴一样
You and comedy are like a mini-skirt and knee-high boots.
天生一对
Perfect together.
不
No.
你比较喜欢短靴?
You prefer ankle boots?
不是,脑冻疼
No. Brain freeze.
喔,贪吃鬼
Ooh, bummer.
你真是个小偷
You are such a thief.
我不懂你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
(法语)
嘿,芭比
Hey, Barbie.
昨晚过得愉快吧?
Fun time last night.
很高兴看到你弄裂了自己的裙子
Great to see you ripping things up.
我忍♥无可忍♥了
That's it.
你要去哪呢?
Where are you going?
去为自己争口气
To stick up for myself.
她昨晚所做的事绝对是不可原谅
What she did last night is so not okay,
我现在就去让她向我道歉
and I'm going to call her on it.
哇,拉琪丽挖苦芭比有好些年了
Wow. Raquelle's been sniping at Barbie for ages,
可芭比从来都没还嘴过
but Barbie's never told her off.
我现在想看好戏是不是有点不大好?
Is it bad that I totally want to watch?
看谁先到门那边
Race you to the door.
拉琪丽!
Raquelle!
我们得谈一下
We need to talk.
真的吗?谈什么呢?
Really?Whatever about?
我真不敢相信你竟然故意弄坏我的裙子
I can't believe you purposely ripped my dress.
没错,是的
Yeah, right.
我也不相信你竟然把裙子垫在我的鞋子下
I can't believe you put your dress under my shoe.
你想让我出糗
You wanted me to look bad.
用不着我你自己就会出糗的
You don't need me for that.
拉琪丽,这一切必须做个了结
Raquelle,this has to stop.
他就在那儿,公主殿下
电影精选列表