安妮卡 生日快乐
Annika! Happy Birthday!
安妮卡
Annika?
安妮卡
Annika!
公主失踪啦 公主找不着了啊啊
The princess is missing! The princess is missing!
又失踪了?!
Again?
想自我介绍也不用这样啊
There are easier ways to introduce yourself.
来 姐帮你一把
Here, let me help you.
哎呀别害怕嘛
Oh, don't be afraid.
你是很冷吗
Don't tell me you're cold.
北极熊还能被冻着?!
A cold polar bear?
你有家人嘛
Do you have a family?
现在你有啦
Well, now you do.
本姑娘芳名安妮卡
My name's Annika.
给你起个名儿..叫雪宝好啦
And I think I'll call you... Shiver.
是你回来了不 安妮卡
Annika? Is that you?
整的人挺尴尬 妈
Ah... Mother!
啊 平安就好 平安就好
Oh! You're safe, safe!
做啥子去了你
What happened?
我们到处找你
We've been looking everywhere for you.
老爹 我没事儿 真的
I'm fine, Father, really.
我们都快担心死你了
We were worried sick.
我们都跟你说了多少次了
How many times have we told you,
没有我俩的允许
don't leave the castle...
别出城♥堡♥!
without our permission!
我就出去滑个冰
It was just skating.
又滑冰?!
Again?
你们担心个什么鬼哦
Well why do you always worry so much?
我都是个大姑娘了 不会有事的
Nothing's going to happen to me.
一只熊?!
A bear?
我交了个朋友 她是不是好可爱
I made a friend. Isn't she adorable?
看看这小脸蛋儿 多可爱啊
Ooo... such a cute little face.
但是它可能会咬你 还可能划烂你的眼珠子
But it could bite you, or scratch your eyes out.
还有细菌
And the germs?
你都没想过吗 这玩意儿身上全是细菌
Have you even thought of all the germs it might have?
这就是你擅自离开城♥堡♥的后果
This is what comes from leaving the castle.
笑死 那你想让老娘干啥啊
Well what do you want me to do?
在我屋里坐一整天吗
Sit in my room all day?
没戳儿!
Yes!
老娘又不是个宝宝
I'm not a baby anymore.
爸爸妈妈都懂..其实是因为...
We know, we know, it's just that...
姑娘对不起
I'm sorry.
你再这么让人担心 就别让我跟你妈活了
Your Mother and I can't take this constant worrying.
我们的职责就是保护你的安全
Our job is to keep you safe.
现在看来 保护你的唯一办法就是..
And there's only one way to do that.
不能再出去溜冰了
No more ice skating!
老娘没听错吧
What?
我喜欢滑冰 - 这是为了你好
I love skating. - It's for your own good.
老爹 老妈 你们就非得这样呗!
Father? Mother, please!
真尼玛不公平 你们一点都不理解我
It's not fair! You don't understand anything!
你们毁了老娘的人生
You're ruining my life.
他们怎么能这样对我
How could they do this to me
还尼玛在我生日
on my birthday?
老娘从来都没开心过
I never get to have any fun.
从来都没
Never.
屁大点事儿他们都会担心
They worry about every little thing.
看到了 你跟老娘一样乌鸡鲅鱼
I see you're as upset about this as I am.
让我抱抱你
Come here, you.
别人在我生日玩的好开心哦
Somebody's having fun on my birthday.
那行吧
Why not.
雪宝儿 咱俩也去下面参加派对咋样
Shiver, what do you say we go to a party?
姐美不美
Is it alright?
沉鱼落雁闭月羞花 车见车爆胎
Awwwwwwwww
公主
Princess!
公主殿下 - 你好呀 你叫啥名儿
Your Highness? - Hello. What's your name?
艾瑞克
Eric.
中 艾瑞克 你跟我一块滑雪不
Well, Eric, will you skate with me?
大家别停呀
Oh, please, don't stop.
大事不妙 安妮卡
No! Annika.
好一个漂亮的花姑娘
She is the most beautiful girl in the land.
花姑娘的干活
So, gorgeous,
你一直都在哪儿藏着呢
where have you been hiding?
你是哪个东西
Who are you?
不认识我?!你不是认真的吧
Come on. You're not serious.
死远点你这个普信男
Sorry to burst your bubble.
又漂亮又泼辣 我爱了
Beautiful and fiesty. Love it.
让我介绍一下自己
Allow me to introduce myself.
威洛克 你的未来老公
Wenlock. Your future husband.
你没病吧?!
Husband?
以我现在的地位 让你做我的老婆是你的荣幸
I'm offering you the once in a lifetime opportunity
这可是一生一次的机会
to be my bride.
你是霍尊吗
Your bride?
你别想 放了她
No! Let her be!
哇哦哇哦 这都过多久了 16.17年了吧
Well, well, what's it been? 16, 17 years?
你这宫廷生活过得咋样啊 老头
How's royal life these days, Pops?
滚远点 威洛克
Leave us alone, Wenlock.
求你了 求你放了她
Please, please spare her.
你♥他♥妈♥在教我做事?!
Are you telling me what to do?
你忘了你另一个女儿的遭遇了吗
Have you forgotten what happened to your other daughter?
另一个女儿
Other daughter?
威洛克赶紧滚 你都有老婆了
Go, Wenlock, now. You already have a wife!
想不到吧 其实我有仨
I did. Three, in fact.
一个比一个漂亮 但是都很恼人
One more beautiful than the next but so annoying.
这些娘们我都不想再提了
Time to move on.
她 就是这个幸运女孩
And here's the lucky girl.
多吃点海狗丸吧你 - 这就不对了你
I don't think so. - Eh... wrong!
但是我再给你一次机会
But you get one more chance.
石化他们! - 我♥草♥泥马
Petrify them! - No, stop.
石化所有人
Petrify them all.
你♥他♥妈♥疯了吧 你不能这样干
Stop! You can't do this.
搞笑 我不刚把他们石化了
Funny, I just did.
那我再问你一次哈
So here we are, the bonus round.
你是选择嫁给我 然后我放了他们
Marry me and I'll set them all free,
还是你想跟他们一起被石化
or you can join them.
无语了
But?
时间不等人哈 - 抓紧我
Tick-tock, tick-tock. - Grab on!
还想让我追她?!都是女人追我!
Chase her? Women chase me.
你会回来的公主
You'll be back, Princess.
我给你三天时间
I'll give you three days
三天之后我的咒语将不能被破解
before my spell becomes unbreakable.
嫁给我 要不然他们永远都是石像了
Marry me by then, or they stay like this forever.
永远可是段很长的时间呢
And forever is such a long time.
老娘得回去 我得去阻止他
I have to go back. I have to stop him.
你不能 没人能阻止的了
You can't. Nobody can.
为啥啊 他算什么东西
Why not? Who is he?
威洛克 一个想要啥就去夺的巫师
Wenlock. A wizard who takes what he wants, when he wants.
一定有办法打败他
There has to be a way.
他有法杖是一定没办法的
Not while he has his wand.
法杖是威洛克 从一个法力强大的巫师那里偷来的
Wenlock stole it from a powerful sorcerer
有了法杖 他就是无敌的
and with it, he's invincible.
求你了 掉头吧
Please, turn around.
我不能让他伤害你
I can't let him hurt you.
你是谁啊..你为什么要救我
Who are you? What-Why did you save me?
我 我就是个朋友
I- I'm a friend.
我们在这儿会很安全的
We'll be safe through here.
咱们这是在哪 - 云上王国
Where are we? - Cloud Kingdom.
她回来啦 碧雅塔回来啦
She's back. Brietta's back.
你看见了没 没瞎的都看得见
Do you see her? 'Cos she's back, back, back!
有人跟她一起来了
Somebody's with her.
你好鸭碧雅塔
Hi, Brietta. Hi, Brietta
我们正纳闷你啥时候回来呢
We wondered when you were coming home.
电影精选列表