芭比之秘密门
阿莱克莎公主?
Princess Alexa?
阿莱克莎公主?
Princess Alexa?
阿莱克莎公主?妳在里面吗?
Princess Alexa, are you in there?
来了
Coming.
阿莱克莎公主?
Princess Alexa?
这儿 布鲁克赫斯特
Over here, Brookhurst.
哎呀 我实在不好意思 殿下
Oh, goodness. I'm dreadfully sorry, Your Highness.
没事 我能为你做什么?
No problem. How can I help you?
骑手俱乐部请问妳是否可以说几句
The Equestrian Club has asked if you might say a few words...
在她们今下午表演之前
...before their exhibition this afternoon.
你是说 演讲?
You mean, a speech?
我猜不仅仅是对马儿
Not just for the horses, I'm guessing.
我相信俱乐部的两足成员
I believe the two-legged members of the club...
也会在那 殿下
...will be there as well, Your Highness.
当然
Of course.
布鲁克赫斯特 请感谢她们邀请 但是……
Brookhurst, please thank them for the invitation, but--
但是妳深表歉意
But you send your regrets.
当然可以 殿下
Of course, Your Highness
演讲?
Speech?
我做不来那事
I can't do that.
我真正想做的全部
All I really wanna do
是留在这地方
ls stay right here
离开窥探的目光
Away from prying eyes
因为我真的要开始第三章
'Cause I really gotta get To chapter three
看是否让我惊喜
And see if I'm surprised
公主会不会屠恶龙?
Will the princess slay the dragon?
她会不会扭转乾坤?
Will she save the day?
她会不会发现全新的世界
Will she find a brand-new world
让她屏息惊叹?
That takes her breath away?
什么将发生?
What's gonna happen?
我想看不能等
I can't wait to see
什么将发生?
What's gonna happen?
全都是神秘
It's all a mystery
我需要翻过一页
I need to turn the page
准备大吃一惊
Prepare to be amazed
看是否她心想事成
See if she's got it made
哇噢噢
Whoa-oh-oh
我一点预料不到
It's nothing I'd expect
接下来什么将发生?
What's gonna happen next?
阿莱克莎公主
Princess Alexa.
希格维亚王子已经驾到品茶
The prince of Hilgovia has arrived for tea.
妳奶奶说如果妳加入他们她会很欣喜
Your grandmother says she would be very pleased if you would join them.
我真正想做的全部是躲在这地方
All I really wanna do ls hide right here
开始第四章
And start on chapter four
也许这章公主
Maybe this is where the princess
救下她的朋友
Saves her friends
得到她应得的奖赏
And claims her just reward
她会不会射出完美一箭?
Will she shoot a perfect arrow?
她的志向会不会成真?
Will her aim be true?
她会不会遇到一个强大对手
Will she meet a mighty foe
并知道应该怎么做?
And know just what to do?
什么将发生?
What's gonna happen?
我想看不能等
I can't wait to see
什么将发生?
What's gonna happen?
全都是神秘
It's all a mystery
我需要翻过一页
I need to turn the page
准备大吃一惊
Prepare to be amazed
看是否她心想事成 哇哇噢噢
See if she's got it made Whoa-whoa-oh-oh
我一点预料不到
It's nothing I'd expect
接下来什么将发生?
What's gonna happen next?
阿莱克莎
Alexa.
您好 母后
Uh, hello, Mother.
舞蹈教师在等 妳的朋友们也是
The dance instructor is waiting, and so are your friends.
呃……
Oh, Well--
别再找借口 舞会就在今晚
No more excuses. The ball is tonight.
妳必须最终学会像公主一样跳舞
You must finally learn to dance like a princess.
现在来
Come now.
遵命 母后
Yes, Mother.
五 六 七 八
Five, six, seven, eight.
姑娘们
Ah, girls.
姑娘们 拜托
Girls, please.
我们来这是练习舞蹈艺术
We are here to practise the art of the dance...
而不是烂嘻哈
...not that hippity-hop.
是 普利罗斯先生
Yes, Mr. Primrose.
抱歉我来晚了 普利罗斯先生
Sorry I'm late, Mr. Primrose.
啊 阿莱克莎公主 妳加入我们太好了
Ah, Princess Alexa. How delightful of you to join us.
让我们接着上节课中断的地方 好吗?
Let's pick up where we left off last lesson, shall we?
嗨 大家
Hey, guys.
嗨 阿莱克莎
Hey, Alexa.
等候的年轻女士们站在这 呃 等候
The young ladies-in-waiting stand here, um, waiting.
然后妳父王向妳鞠躬 公主
And then your father, the king, bows to you, the princess.
管弦乐队开始演奏
The orchestra begins.
一 二 三 一 二 三
And one, two, three, one, two, three.
抬起眼睛 殿下
Eyes up, Your Highness.
普利罗斯先生 这真的是赶鸭子上架
Um, Mr. Primrose, this really isn't my thing.
胡说 殿下 只要滑步
Nonsense, Your Highness. Just glide.
二 三 滑步 二 三……
Two, three, glide, two, three--
您非常耐心 但恐怕我不行……
You're very patient, but I'm afraid I'm not--
不 不 妳做的好极了 殿下
No, no, you're doing exceedingly well, Your Highness.
- 我但愿我行 但我不是非常…… - 只要精神集中
- I wish I could, but I'm not very-- - Just concentrate.
一 二……喔!
One, two-- Oh!
- 哇!- 啊!
- Whoa! - Aah!
我非常抱歉
I'm so sorry.
天哪 普利罗斯先生
Oh, dear, Mr. Primrose.
呃 有一点 啊 触痛
Ah, yes, well, that's a bit, aah, tender.
我非常抱歉 您没事吧?
I'm so sorry. Are you okay?
母后 我一直努力学跳舞 但我就是不行
Mother, I've tried to learn the dance, but I just can't.
我最好只当座上宾
I'd better just sit this one out.
胡说 这是传统
Nonsense. It's tradition.
次次皇家舞会 在过去一百五十……
Every royal ball for the last 150--
一百六十
One hundred and sixty.
六十年来以这支华尔兹舞开始
Sixty years has begun with this waltz.
如今妳十七岁 轮到妳继承传统了
And now that you're 17, it's your turn to carry on the tradition.
可是……
But--
每个人都会看着我
Everybody will be watching me.
这很正常 阿莱克莎
That is the general idea, Alexa.
别忘了 妳是公主
After all, you are the princess.
陛下?
Um, Your Majesty?
我能在舞会上替阿莱克莎跳华尔兹
I could do the waltz at the ball instead of Alexa.
好主意
That's a great idea.
谢谢妳 詹娜
Thank you, Jenna.
但阿莱克莎公主必须是跳舞的人
But Princess Alexa must be the one to dance.
值得试试嘛
Worth a try.
如果您不介意 陛下
If you don't mind, Your Highness...
我想我最好去看脚踝了
...I think I'd better see to my ankle.
布鲁克赫斯特 帮我陪同普利罗斯先生好吗?
Brookhurst, help me with Mr. Primrose, please?
我怎么也记不起来
Aah, I can never remember.
是先热敷再冰敷吗?喔!
Is it heat and then ice? Oh!
詹娜 萨曼莎 拜托……
Jenna, Samantha, please...
给阿莱克莎示范如何跳舞 好吗?
...show Alexa how to do the dance, would you?
遵命 陛下
Yes, Your Highness.
对不起妳们不得不做这差事
Sorry you guys have to do this.
妳开玩笑?
Are you kidding?
这意味着今晚穿上美妙霓裳
It means getting to wear an amazing dress tonight.
等等
Wait a sec.
她又没说跳哪种舞 对吧?
She didn't say which dance, did she?
记得这个吗?嗨!
Remember this? Heh.
快来 阿莱克莎!
我不知道 我就是跳不出像妳们一样
Ugh, I don't know. I can't dance like you guys.
试试 就像上次我们教妳那样跳
Try it. Like we showed you last time.
电影精选列表