很久很久以前 在遥远的星系
Once upon a time in a distant galaxy...
星星一闪一烁 在天空中舞动
the stars would twinkle and twirl in the sky...
用星光照亮整个星系 并维持和谐
keeping the galaxy in bright harmony with their light.
有一个古老的寓言 述说当这和谐被破坏
But an ancient prophecy told of a time when the harmony would be broken.
渐渐的 星星舞蹈变缓 行星也消失
The stars and planets would slow their dance and disappear...
剩下黑暗的星系
leaving a galaxy of darkness.
然而 希望依然存在。。。
Yet there was hope...
寓言也预言。。。
as the prophecy also foretold...
有一位能够恢复星星的和谐
of one who could also restore harmony to the stars.
一位拥有 领袖之心的人
One with the heart of a leader.
嗯,不是他
Mm, not him.
也不是他
Or him.
试一试对国王这么说
But try telling a king that.
即使国王 屡试屡败。。。
Even though the king had tried and failed many times over...
国王仍然坚信 他是唯一能够恢复星星。。。
he was certain he was the one who would return the stars...
往昔的灿烂星光
to their shimmering glory.
国王只需要一点小小的帮助
He just needed a little help.
就这样国王招募了 一队拥有特技的人。。。
So he recruited a team with special skills...
展开拯救星星的任务
to join a mission to save the stars.
芭比之星光奇遇记
Barbie Star Light Adventure
♪ 这也许让你
It may seem
♪ 看起来像疯子
Like you're crazy
♪ 当你看见别人无法看见的
When you see something That no one else sees
♪ 但别人的看法
But maybe what they think
♪ 不会让我介意
Won't really matter too much to me
♪ 你能变出魔法
You can make magic
♪ 让树林摇摆 让山岭移♥动♥
Shake the trees And make the mountains move
♪ 你能够感受到这一切吗 聆听这声音
So can you feel it all around? Hear the sound?
♪ 我一直上升 再也不退下
Got me up And I don't think I'm coming down
♪ 嘿 嘿
Hey, hey
♪ 是弥漫在空气中
It's something in the air
♪ 看不见 但一直都在
Can't see it but it is there
♪ 是我心轰轰悸动
It's the boom boom beat in my heart
♪ 不知道何时停下 但我知道何时开始
I don't know where it ends But I know where it starts
♪ 没有我不可及的梦想
There is no dream that I can't reach
♪ 一切都是机遇
Because everything's an opportunity
♪ 化无有变所有
To make something from nothing
♪ 这个感觉 就是一切
This feeling is everything
♪ 是我的一切
It's everything to me
♪ 你能够感受到这一切吗 聆听这声音
So can you feel it all around? Hear the sound?
♪ 我一直上升 再也不退下
Got me up And I don't think I'm coming down
♪ 嘿 嘿
Hey, hey
♪ 你能够感受到这一切吗 聆听这声音
So can you feel it all around? Hear the sound?
♪ 我一直上升 再也不退下
Got me up And I don't think I'm coming down
♪ 嘿 嘿
Hey, hey
♪ 是我心轰轰悸动
It's the boom boom beat in my heart
♪ 不知道何时停下 但我知道何时开始
I don't know where it ends But I know where it starts
♪ 是我心轰轰悸动
It's the boom boom beat in my heart
♪ 不知道何时停下 但我知道何时开始
I don't know where it ends But I know where it starts
♪ 没有我不可及的梦想
There is no dream that I can't reach
哦!
Oh!
好的 一点小意外
Okay. Little accident.
哇
Whoa.
好了 你过来吧
All right, come here, you.
专注
Focus.
哼唱
[Humming]
捉到了 看看弄坏了什么
Gotcha. Let's see what we got here.
有杂物卡在电源助力器 搞清楚了
Gunk in the power boosters. Go figure.
我会在纳秒内修理好
I'll have that fixed in an nanosecond.
呃 看 这样就行了
Unh. There, that did the trick.
完好如新
Good as new.
哇 怎么这么晚了
Whoa, how did it get so late?
爆豆
Pupcorn.
我也想念你 哈哈
I missed you too. Ha, ha.
快跟来 爆豆 这里 爸
Come, Pupcorn, this way. Dad.
你。。。
- You're...
迟到了 对不起 爸
- Late. Sorry, Dad.
你不会相信刚刚所发生的事情
You won't believe what happened.
到这里来 爆豆 好乖
Come, Pupcorn, good boy.
我没有利用这事件成为迟到的借口
And I'm not just using it as an excuse for being late.
嗯
- Mm-hm.
不 真的
- No, really.
当我正和一群Ava-Grun鸟飞行 这时候我看见了 一只落单的小宝宝
I was flying with a flock of Ava-Grun, when I saw a baby on its own...
我就去帮忙 但是它的父母刚好回来
and I went to help, but then its mom and dad came...
。。。他们并不欢迎我。。。
- ...and they were not happy to see me...
芭比 喘一口气
- Barbie, take a breath.
你知道Ava-Grun鸟从来不会留下雏鸟
You do know that Ava-Grun never leave their young behind?
是的 我以为。。。 也许我没想到
Yeah, I just thought... Guess maybe I didn't think.
不 你的用心是对的 向往常一样
No. But your heart was in the right place. As usual.
谢谢你 爸
Thanks, Dad.
来吧 爆豆
Come, Pupcorn.
乖 取棒
Good boy. Fetch.
爸 你认为爆豆会转变成一只狗吗
You think Pupcorn's gonna transform into a dog?
这很难说 某一天 它们就爆了。。。
Hard to say. One day they just pop...
你就得到你得到的
and you get what you get.
嘿 伙伴 到这里来
Hey, buddy, come here.
无论你变成什么 你永远是我的小伙伴
Whatever you become, you'll always be my little buddy.
现在玩去吧 我还有工作呢
Now go play, I've got work to do.
啊
- Ah.
来这里 小鸟们 喂食时间到了
- Here, little birdies. Feeding time.
嗯 每当我喂食 它们从来都不出现
Hmm, they never show up when I try to feed them.
需要一些帮助吗
Need some help?
哼唱
[Humming]
爆豆 我现在不能跟你玩耍
Pupcorn, I can't play right now.
哈哈 好啦 爆豆
Ha, ha. Okay, Pupcorn.
专注 芭比 专注
Focus, Barbie. Focus.
好的 我再尝试一次
Okay. I'll try again.
专注
Focus.
哼唱
[Humming]
我做的怎样 哦
- So how did I do? Oh.
好 呃 嗯
- Well, uh, hmm...
下一次 看看你能否调整这些噪音
Next time, see if you can tune out the noise.
哇 哇 嘿
Whoa. Whoa. Hey.
那么 我们为什么又搬到这里呢
So why did we move here again?
在你还没未出生前 你母亲和我就决定搬来这里了。。。
Your mom and I moved here before you were born...
因为我们想要在一个更幽静的地方 抚养家庭
because we wanted to raise our family in a quieter place.
嘿 我是这么想的
- Heh, that's what I thought.
哈哈
- Ha, ha.
对另一个人 动物会做出如此回应的 就是你母亲
The only other person the animals responded to like that was your mother.
真的吗
Really?
哦 你难道不可爱吗
Aw, aren't you cute?
嗯 呃
Hmm. Huh?
嗯 芭比 我待会儿。。。
Hmm, Barbie, I'll...
哈哈哈
- Ha-ha-ha.
芭比 我待会儿在家里和你碰面
- Barbie, I'll see you back at home.
别误了晚餐时间
- Don't be late for dinner.
好的
- Okay.
这是不是很棒的训练呢 爆豆
Great training session, huh, Pupcorn?
我在燃烧
I was on fire.
我知道 对吧 爸说我是还未开♥发♥潜在能力
I know, right? Dad said I was an "untapped resource."
如果我能好好学习专注。。。
If I would just learn to focus...
什么
- What?
芭比
- Barbie.
我刚接到宫殿传来的一封讯息
I just got a message from the palace.
国王已经筛选一组人 协助陛下重置星星的任务
The king has chosen a group to help with his mission to reset the stars.
爸 太棒了 陛下需要你的协助吗
- Dad, that's amazing, he wants you?
不
- No.
陛下招募的是 拥有特技的青年人
He's looking for young people with special skills.
陛下需要两位精通气垫板的人
He needs two skilled hoverboarders.
陛下的理事会挑选了你
- His council picked you.
电影精选列表