(PANTING)
(BOTH MOANING)
噢 上帝
Oh, God.
真不可思议啊
WeII, what the heII happened?
我们可是老夫老妻了
We're an oId married coupIe. -Mmm-hmm.
(BOTH LAUGHING)
是大♥麻♥起作用了吗?
Was it the pot?
我觉得不是 那是我们从纽约带过来的
I don't think so, because we brought it with us from New York.
是啊 - 是一样的
Yeah. -It's the same.
那部...
What was that...
那部老电影叫什么来着?
What was that oId movie?
你知道的 那部<半熟米饭>
(LAUGHING) You know, Blame it on Rio.
肯定叫这名 肯定是的
It has to be that, it has to be that.
你一定得感受一下我的心
You got to feeI my heart.
(LAUGHS)
你要这样持续到吃晚餐的时候吗?
Are you going to make it tiII dinnertime?
晚餐后估计可以
After dinnertime.
噢 上帝啊
Oh, God.
我好想就这样活下去
God, I'd Iove to Iive Iike this.
是啊
Yeah.
如果你能赚够钱让我们在巴西 过完下半辈子 那么我就愿意
I'm wiIIing, if you have enough money to stay in BraziI for the rest of our Iives.
我会考虑的
I'II think about it.
好吧
Okay.
这就是你想要的吗? 你想离开这里?
Do you think that's it, being away?
是啊 - 好吧
Yeah. -Yeah.
嘿 宝贝儿
Hey, babe.
你怎么了?
Where did you go?
别这样对自己
Don't do this to yourseIf.
现在一切都很好
Everything is wonderfuI.
一切都很顺利
Everything is wonderfuI.
Mmm-hmm.
是啊
Yeah.
在这里 我会感觉舒服些 这样就足够了
I don't feeI Iike such a fuck-up when I'm here, that's aII.
半小时后 祝你在天国旅途愉快...
抢劫案当天
祝你好运 - 一会儿见
NANETTE: Good Iuck. CHARLES: See you in a bit.
我爱你
I Iove you.
(DOOR OPENING)
好了
Okay.
别碰任何东西 给我闭嘴 退后
Don't touch anything. Don't say anything. Back up.
把灯关了 快关掉
Turn off the Iights. Turn them off.
你♥他♥妈♥的... 休想碰报♥警♥器
Are you... Don't even think about the buzzer.
到墙角去
Get in the corner.
现金在这里吧? 打开它 快打开!
Is the cash in here? Open it up. Open it up!
快点 过来 过来 想让我他妈的崩了你吗?
Quicker. Get over here. Get over here. You want me to fucking shoot you?
打开它 快点儿
Open it up. Open it up.
回到墙角去 退回去 把手放下来
Get over in the corner. Get over in the corner. Keep your hands down.
把你♥他♥妈♥的手放好了
Keep your fucking hands down.
没问题吧?
AII right?
到这儿来 快过来 我得看着你
Come over here. Get over here so I can see you.
这边来 待在这个角上 快点过来
Come over here. Stand at the corner. Come over here.
手放下来 把手放下来
Put your hands down. Put your hands down.
妈的 你就这点儿钱?
Oh, shit! Is this aII you got in here?
我盯着你呢 你♥他♥妈♥的离报♥警♥器远点儿
I'm watching... Stay away from the fucking buzzer, aII right.
他妈的 她就这点儿钱 回到墙角去
Fucking shit, it's aII she... Get back in your corner.
滚回到他妈的... 滚回墙角去!
Get back in your fucking... Get back in your corner!
手放好别乱动 听到没? 我盯着你的
AII right, keep your hands down by your side, aII right. I'm watching you.
我会开枪的 知道吧 我马上就他妈的一枪崩了你
I wiII shoot you, aII right. I'II fucking shoot you in a second.
真见鬼
This is aII shit.
钻石
Diamonds.
这个匣子的钥匙在哪儿?
Where's the fucking keys for this case?
在哪儿? 这匣子的钥匙在哪儿?
Where's the... Where are the keys for this case?
在抽屉里 - 闭嘴 行不行?
In the drawer. -Shut up, aII right.
是这串吗? 你♥他♥妈♥的别动 听见没?
These are them? Don't fucking move, aII right.
不要动
Don't move.
怎么这些钥匙是一样的?
What, are they aII the same?
是一样的吗?
Are they?
他妈的蠢货
Fucking stupid bitch.
我盯着你的
I'm watching you.
他妈的是哪把? 是哪把... 真该死!
Which fucking key... Which fucking... This is buIIshit!
这他妈的...
What the fuck is up...
这玻璃用什么做的?
What type of gIass is this...
这该死的玻璃
Fuck is up with this gIass?
见鬼
Fuck this...
真该死
BuIIshit.
该死
Fuck this...
(GROANS)
该死 不
Fuck, no.
你这该死的臭娘们儿
Fuck you, you motherfucking stupid fuck.
(GROANING)
见鬼
Fuck.
(GROANING CONTINUES)
我的枪...
My gun.
(TIRES SCREECHING)
见鬼! Andy!
Fuck! Andy!
Hank你真是太蠢了!
Hank, you're so stupid!
真该死 Andy!
Fucking Andy!
妈的
Shit.
Hank: 抢劫案三天前
(ALL CHEERING)
(CHANTING)
击球四个就中了两个 一半哦
Hey, two for four. You're batting .500.
不 老爸 第二棒没中...
No, Dad, the second one was an air...
不 不 那是个完美的触击 - 很棒的比赛 宝贝儿
No, no. It was a perfectIy pIaced bunt. -Good game, sweetheart.
打得漂亮 - 你拿了多少分?
Good game. -VENDOR: How many you got?
好了 哪些人还需要?
Yeah, who's going to want seconds?
Andy叔叔 我能再要个热狗吗?
UncIe Andy, can I have another hot dog?
行啊 你今天表现那么出色 我可以全部买♥♥下给你
Yeah, the way you pIayed today, I'II buy you the whoIe stand.
不行 她妈不准她吃 这些垃圾食品 好吗?
No, her mother doesn't want her eating junk, aII right?
这不是垃圾食物 没什么的 热狗而已 对吧 亲爱的?
That's not junk, that's aII right. That's a hot dog, right, honey?
我要付你多少?
What do I owe you?
嘿 Hank 你的钱别用在这儿
ANDY: Hey, Hank, your money is no good here.
没事 可以的 没问题
No, I got it, okay.
没问题的 - 确定吗?
I got it. -You sure?
我表现得真的好吗? - 当然了
That was a good game. -Yeah.
嘿 亲我一下 亲一下
Hey, give me a kiss. Give me a kiss.
好了 我下周来看你? - 我爱你
AII right. I'II see you next weekend? -I Iove you.
好的 听话 给你球
AII right, be good. Here's your baII.
你没给她吃什么垃圾食品吧? - 没有 当然没有
You didn't feed her junk, did you? -No, of course not.
我不想让她养成不好的饮食习惯
I don't want her to deveIop bad eating habits.
她看上去有点虚胖 - 拜托了 她才不胖呢
She Iooks puffy. -She doesn't Iook puffy, aII right.
你倒是有点胖 - 你去死
You Iook puffy. -Fuck you.
给她擦防晒霜没有? - 今天天阴 Martha
She wore sun bIock? -It was cIoudy, Martha.
但还是会有辐射啊 Hank 嘿 我的抚养费呢?
There are rays, Hank. Hey, you got my money?
上帝啊 Martha 你知道 学校学费花了我多少钱吗?
Oh, Christ, Martha. Do you have any idea what that schooI is costing me?
是你硬要把她送去那儿的
You're the one who wanted to send her there.
是啊 因为那是所很好的学校 而且她想去那儿
Yeah, because it is a damn good schooI and she wanted to go there.
你欠我三个月的钱 - 我欠的不是你
You owe me three months. -I don't owe you.
我欠的是Danielle - 别咬文嚼字的
I owe DanieIIe. -Don't get semantic.
再见 - 四月 五月和六月
Bye. -ApriI, May and June.
(ROCK MUSIC PLAYING)
不 我保证 行吧?
No, I promise, aII right.
怎么了 Hank?
What's up, Hank?
真是见鬼
Piece of shit!
死一边去吧 能借你手♥机♥用用吗?
Fuck you. AII right. Can I borrow your ceII phone?
我没有
I don't have one.
只不过... - 会得脑癌的 那儿有个座机
Just... -It's brain cancer. There's a pay phone
就在洗手间旁 - 算了 反正也不急
over there by the bathroom. -No, it can wait.
你到底怎么了?
What's happening with you?
我记得你是世界上最有种的
I used to think you had the worId by the baIIs.
现在 我看你都成缩头乌龟了
Now, I'm not sure if you even got any.
该有种的时候我会的 行不?
I got them when I need them, aII right?
好
Yeah.
不错 机智又幽默
Yeah, smart and funny.
我一直很羡慕你 就是因为你聪明
What I aIways admired about you, your wit.
你真是个傻鸟 Andy - 我一直都是
You're a prick, Andy. -I aIways was.
那咱们看看还剩下没 - 剩下什么?
So, Iet's see if there're any Ieft. -What?
你的种啊
Cojones.
电影精选列表