有点颠簸
Bumpy.
这肯定是我最后一次上飞机了
This is the last time I ever get on a plane again.
我们要是死了 琼就成孤儿了
If we die, June will be an orphan.
她会照顾好自己的
She'll manage.
没事了
It's all good.
丹巴 法罗岛
Faro, Damba.
丹巴为法罗岛伯格曼私人影院的所在地
丹 巴
D-A-M-B-A.
门牌号♥呢
House number?
出发
Go.
您将在一小时
You will reach your destination
四十八分钟后到达目的地
in one hour, 48 minutes.
两百米后
In 200 meters,
在斯卡夫克斯哥顿左转
turn left on "Skarfolksgaten,"
然后在奇尔瓦街右转
then you will turn right on "Chilvarvejen."
一百米后
In 100 meters,
在奇尔瓦维简街左转
turn left on "Skarfolksgaten."
不 我没加任何新的外景地
No, I didn't add any new locations.
那间赌场是一开始就有的
The casino was there in the first place.
行 兄弟 - 实际上 原来有两处
Yeah, okay, bud. - In fact, there were two of them
我给他削减成一间了 如果这
and I cut it down to one, so if this...
如果他们的问题是 心理细节和描写太少了
If their problem is that there's not enough psychological detail or description,
那很简单 我们就再搞个角色出来 他们整合进去
then it's easy, we just find someone and they put it back in.
他们来整合进去 行吧 - 我觉得他们想把拍摄再推迟一个月
They put it back in, right?- I think they'd like to push the shoot back another month,
所以我们还有时间想想怎么办
so we've got time to figure it out.
如果他们要推迟的话 可能会有一半演员跑路
Yeah, well, if they push, they're gonna lose half the cast.
他们知道这点吧
They know that, right?
一百米后 进入法罗路 靠右行驶
In 100 meters, on "Farovejen," stay to the right.
靠右行驶
Stay to the right.
我要下去
I'm coming.
我想我把太阳镜掉在机场了
I think I left my sunglasses at the airport.
谢了
Thank you.
一百米后 您将到达目的地
In 100 meters, you will reach your destination.
那一定就是她了
Oh, that has got to be her.
你们没迷路 - 导航的功劳
You didn't get lost.- Miracle of GPS.
那就好 因为这里没人会帮你们
Ah, good, because no one here would have helped you.
法罗人跟伯格曼之间
There is a secret pact between the people
有一项秘密协定 - 很高兴知道
of Faro and Bergman.- Good to know.
奥瑟 很高兴认识你 - 托尼 我也是
Ase, nice to meet you.- Tony. And you.
奥瑟 - 克丽斯
Ase.- Chris.
我负责照料房♥子
I take care of the houses.
这很漂亮
It's beautiful.
很迷人 - 是啊
Yeah, it's gorgeous.- Yeah.
在那栋房♥子里 有伯格曼的私人影院
In that house, you'll find Bergman's private screening room,
你们可以看到35毫米胶片版本的放映
where you can see 35mm prints
在伯格曼周的时候
during Bergman Week.
你们可以免♥费♥使♥用♥自行车
You're free to use the bicycles.
真好
Oh. Nice.
如果你们想去劳特尔
And if you want to go to Lauter
造访伯格曼的家
to visit Bergman's home,
骑自行车十分钟就到
it's a 10-minute bike ride from here.
真棒
Fantastic.
这是客厅
This is the living room.
这个电视 很老很老了
And this TV, it's very, very old,
但还能用
but it works.
这是卡比拉瑞忒的钢琴
This was Kabi Laretei's piano.
他的第四任妻子
His fourth wife.
她是个优秀的钢琴家
She was a great pianist.
你也看得出来 这个地方很适合工作
You'll see, this place is perfect for working.
当然
Sure.
这是栋陈设简单的房♥子
It's a very simple house,
便于居住
easy to live in.
卧室在楼上
The bedrooms are upstairs.
大的那间是 婚姻生活 的取景地
The big one was in Scenes From A Marriage,
就是那部让几百万人离了婚的电影
the film that made millions of people divorce.
我还得带你们看下垃圾怎么处理
Oh, I have to show you for the garbage.
瑞典人对循环利用可不是开玩笑的
In Sweden, we are very serious about recycling.
如果你想的话我也可以去别的地方
I can go somewhere else if you want.
克丽斯
Chris?
克丽斯
Chris!
克丽丝 -托尼
Chris!- Tony!
在磨坊这里
Over here in the mill!
你在哪呢 - 嗨
Where are you?- Hey.
我想我就在这安家了
I think I'll be setting up in here.
我们可以互相挥手
We can wave at each other.
你不觉得这有点太好了吗
But don't you think it's too nice?
过于
Too...
过于什么
Too what?
过于美丽
Beautiful.
这一切宁静 如此完美
All this calm and perfection.
我发现有些压抑
I find it oppressive.
不啊 还挺放松的
No. It's soothing.
但我想不出来
Yeah,but I didn't realize,
你知道 在这里写作
you know, writing here,
该怎样才会不觉得自己是个输家呢
how can I not feel like a loser?
我甚至怕坐在桌子面前
I'm even afraid to sit at a desk.
那就去外面写
Well, write outside, then.
很多人来这里工作的
A lot of people come here to work...
学生 作家 设计师
students, writers, designers.
可没人在期待写出一部 假面
No one's expecting Persona.
那真是谢天谢地了
Yeah, well, thank God for that.
你肯定意识到
You do realize
我们要睡在
we're going to sleep in the bed
他们拍婚姻生活的那张床上吧
where they shot Scenes From A Marriage.
那部让几百万人离了婚的电影
"The film that made millions of people divorce."
我知道 - 也许我们得睡去另外一间
I know.- We have to maybe sleep in the other bedroom.
分床睡
Separate beds?
玩得开心
Enjoy!
托尼 - 你好 很高兴认识你
Tony.- Hello. Nice to see you.
很高兴认识你 - 这是克丽丝
Nice to see you.- This is Chris.
你好 克丽丝 -你好
Hi, Chris.- Hello.
这是海达
And this is Hedda,
伯格曼基金会的主管
who's the head of the Bergman Foundation.
还有 - 很荣幸认识你
And, uh...- It's an honor to meet you.
贝莉特 主管的是 - 终于
...Berit, who's in charge...- Finally!
伯格曼周 - 在发了这么多邮件之后
...of the Bergman Week.- After all the emails.
他说分钱比分房♥子简单多了
He said it would be easier to divide up money than homes.
九个孩子
Nine children.
九个 - 九个
Nine!- Nine.
来自六个不同的女人 - 哇哦
From six different women.- Wow.
他不觉得困扰吗
Didn't it bother him
要把一切都卖♥♥给陌生人
that everything would be sold to strangers?
他不是伤春悲秋的人
He wasn't sentimental.
他活在当下
He lived in the present.
他相信上帝吗 我是说
Did he believe in God?I mean,
这个问题很复杂 但他有谈过吗
it was complicated, I'm sure,but did he ever talk about it?
他总说人死如灯灭
He always said that death was just a light going out.
这在英格丽死后就变了
That changed after Ingrid died.
伯格曼比什么都相信鬼魂
Bergman believed in ghosts more than anything.
当你孤身一人生活在僻远的小岛上 你懂的
When you live alone on a remote island, you know...
他能在屋里感受到英格丽的存在
He felt Ingrid's presence in the house.
他说她就在屋里
He said she was there.
确信无疑
He was absolutely convinced of it.
我在里面给你们准备了个座位 - 谢谢
I have a table ready for you inside now.- Thank you.
就在吧台旁边
It's right here by the bar.
他跟孩子们的关系怎么样
How was his relationship with his children?
孩子小的时候 他们不怎么见面
He didn't see much of them when they were young.
说好听点 他不是一个看家的人
He wasn't much of a family man, to put it mildly.
很多年来 他的一个女儿
For years, one of his daughters
都不知道他是她的父亲
didn't even know he was her father.
你们可以落座了
电影精选列表