所有的家庭都很奇怪,但我的家庭最怪异
All families are weird, but mine is the weirdest.
我妈妈很正常,但我爸爸是个大脚怪
My mom is pretty normal, but my dad is Bigfoot ...
真的,有名的大脚怪
yes, the famous Bigfoot.
听起来不像,不过我也是大脚怪
It doesn't sound like it, but I am a Bigfoot too.
我有所有的魔法力量,但幸运的是,不是头发
I have all the magical powers, but luckily not the hairs.
什么力量?
What powers? Well...
正如这个名字暗示的那样,我有一双大脚
as the name suggests, I have big feet.
一开始很烦人 我穿了很多鞋
It was annoying at first. I have worn out a lot of shoes.
但是没有鞋子,这些小珠宝就很快了
But without shoes, these little gems are quick.
我和亚当在一起 -我听力很好
I am with Adam. - I have very fine hearing.
是的,他真可爱 但是很害羞
Yeah, he's so cute. But very shy.
有时候会很尴尬
It can sometimes be very embarrassing.
大脚怪也有治愈的力量
Bigfoots also have the healing power.
受伤很方便 我们正在节省医疗费用
It is very convenient for injuries. We save on medical costs.
还有别的东西我知道怎么和动物说话
And something else. I can talk to animals.
早上好,亚当 -你好,威尔伯
Hello, Adam. -Hello, Wilbur.
不要使用所有热水
Does not use all the hot water.
不是我的错 看我洗的表面
It is not my fault. Look at the surface I have to wash.
我们和许多动物生活在一起
We live with lots of animals ...
我父亲在森林里生活的时候是他的朋友
friends of my father when he lived in the forest.
现在他们是家庭的一员了
Now they are part of the family.
我们做煎饼 你饿了吗?
We make pancakes. You are hungry?
发送 这是你的盘子
Send. - Here is your plate.
跳
Saute.
谢谢 -很好接受
Thank you. -Well received.
别客气
You're welcome.
大家好 亚当,你的浴室里满是头发
Hello everyone. Adam, your bathroom is full of hair.
不是我的错 -抓住它
It is not my fault. -Catch.
哎呀 -捕手
Oops. -Trapper.
关于扔食物,我说了什么?
What did I say about the food throw?
这是一个很棒的球场
It was a very nice throw.
你不知道如何接收 这就是说
You don't know how to receive. That said ...
他在说什么? 妈妈不能和动物说话
He said what? -Mom doesn't know how to talk to animals.
所以,我由我来保持和平
So it's up to me to keep the peace.
特拉珀说对不起,你很漂亮
Trapper said sorry and you were beautiful.
我没这么说 不要给我一个假象
I did not say that. Don't give the wrong image of me.
就像我说的,我的家人最怪异
Like I said, my family is the weirdest.
你知道,对于像你这样大男人来说
You know, for a big guy like you ...
你在喝杯咖啡
you drink a very small coffee.
如果我多喝一点,我一年也不会冬眠
If I drink more, I won't hibernate all year.
我需要在早上好好提升一下
Me, in the morning, I need a good boost.
是时候了 遥控器? 她来了
It will be time. The remote control? -She comes.
我们十分关心环境
We take great care of the environment.
清洁油,从X-特拉克特
Clean Oil, from X-Trakt.
世界您好
HI WORLD
你在看《你好世界》
You are watching 'Hello World'.
我是贝基·达布莫尔
I am Becky Dabmore.
我的下一个客人不需要介绍
My next guest does not need to be introduced ...
不过我想把他介绍给你
but I present it to you anyway.
他从树林里出来从 字面 上
He comes out of the woods. Literally.
他在这里,每个人都在谈论的人:
Here he is, the man everyone is talking about:
大脚
Bigfoot.
我喜欢这种新面貌
I love this new look.
可能比牛仔裤好
Surely better than jeans shorts.
谢谢你 贝基
Merci, Becky.
我无法访问豪华精品店,
I did not have access to luxury shops ...
当我躲在森林里的时候
when I was hiding in the forest.
首先,我会问大家的问题:
I'll start with the question everyone is asking:
那些年你在哪里?
Where have you been all these years?
这是一个复杂的故事
It's a complicated story.
我是一个科学家,我正在研究基因测序,
I was a scientist and I was studying genetic sequencing ...
当实验出错时
when an experiment has gone wrong.
我的DNA变异了,我变成了大脚怪
My DNA mutated and I transformed into Bigfoot.
我们都同意,
We all agree that ...
这些突变非常适合你
that these mutations suit you perfectly.
对吧,女士们?
Isn't that right, ladies?
我们到哪儿了?
So where were we?
我正被一家制药公♥司♥起诉
I was being sued by a pharmaceutical company.
他们想把我关起来研究我的案子
They wanted to lock me up and study my case.
当她崩溃的时候,
When she collapsed ...
我终于能够回来和家人住在一起了
I was finally able to come back to live with my family.
这一定让他们感到震惊
It must have come as a shock to them.
我欠我儿子亚当的一切
I owe everything to my son Adam.
他找到我,带我回家
He found me and brought me home.
我讨厌那张照片 我明白
I hate this photo. -I understand.
不是每个人都能像我一样有照片感
Not everyone is as photogenic as I am.
我的脸在所有配置文件中都是美丽的
My face is beautiful on all sides.
安静 安静
Hush. Shut up.
回家的感觉太好了
It's wonderful to be back home.
如果你回家的话
If you ever come home.
将团结一致
Let's go. Be united.
虽然不再爬树了
Although you no longer climb trees ...
你身材还很好
you are still in great shape.
你有一只流浪的手,贝基
You have a wandering hand, Becky.
哦,你太肌肉了 你身材很好
'Oh, you are so muscular. You are in great shape. '
所以我们不再团结了? 不要把我的话反对我
So, are we no longer united? -Don't turn my words against me.
你成了一颗大明星 -太不确定了
You have become a big star. -That's so not sure.
看到 每个人都想拥有你的大脚
Let's see. Everyone wants to have your big feet.
下一步是什么?服装线?
What's the next step? A line of clothes?
运动鞋?电子游戏?
Trainers? Video games?
我得把你介绍给我的经纪人
I have to introduce you to my agent.
我只想想办法,
I just wanna find a way ...
让世界变得更美好
to make the world a better place.
多么可爱啊女士们先生们:大脚怪
How adorable. Ladies and Gentlemen: Bigfoot.
这是一次不错的面试 大脚怪看起来像个真正的绅士
It was a great interview. Bigfoot looked like a true gentleman.
他看起来浮肿 他们把他刷了吗?
He looked puffy. Had they brushed her off?
他需要一个全职的道路经理
He needs a full-time road manager.
让我猜猜
Let me guess.
你提议做这项工作吗? 当然
Are you volunteering for the job? -Of course.
我关注着演艺圈 闪光,魅力
I have an eye for showbiz. The sequins, the glamor.
也许他需要一个无跳蚤的道路经理
Perhaps he should have a better road manager without chips.
我的芯片比大多数芯片在这项业务中更完整
My chips have more integrity than most in this business.
好了,是时候了 你去上学
OK, it's time. You go to school, -Yes, great.
你♥爸♥爸能帮我签一下这张照片吗?
Can your father sign this photo for me?
他能来我生日吗?
Can he come to my birthday?
只有他在一个小委员会里-你♥爸♥爸超级酷
Just him. It is in a small committee. -Your father is super cool.
你能把那封信给他吗?
Can you give him this letter?
孩子 马上离开走廊
Children. Get out of this hallway immediately.
你违反了消防法
You violate the fire code.
亚当,你我彼此很了解
Adam, you and I know each other well.
我们互相理解
We understand each other.
是的,你两个月前就把我停职了
Yes, you suspended me two months ago.
这当然是一个管理错误
It was surely an administrative error.
您是管♥理♥员♥ -不管是什么,
You are the administrator. - Anyway ...
要我请你父亲在这张照片上签名吗?
Would you like to give me the pleasure of having this photo signed by your father?
为琼斯导演 不是现在,我在匆忙
'For Director Jones'. -Not now, I'm in a hurry.
我的好朋友,琼斯导演 或者更好的是:
'My good friend, Director Jones.' Or better yet:
我最好的朋友,导演巴伦塔尔琼斯
'My best friend, Director Barenthal Jones.'
在美丽的大字,能够框架它
In nice big letters, to be able to frame it.
小心点
Pay a little attention.
告诉他写'给史蒂文'
Tell him to write 'for Steven'.
来吧,亚当告诉你父亲签字
Come on, Adam. Tell your father to sign.
露西请
For Lucy. Please.
太有意思了 艾玛?
Too funny. -Emma?
再见
Goodbye.
超级
Super.
你在这里干什么? 我,
What are you doing here? -I...
我正在做我的论文,
I'm doing research for my essay ...
废物回收利用
on waste recycling.
真?我不知道你喜欢垃圾
Is that so? I didn't know you liked to do the trash.
电影精选列表