你要去哪里
Where you going?
我在问你问题呢 小子
I asked you a question, cabron!
多谢了
Much obliged.
你能告诉我怎么去诺斯波塔利斯吗
Could you tell me how to get to Los Portales?
你好啊 路易斯
Howdy, Luis!
其他人呢
Where are the others?
都死了
Gone.
没有赫克托吧
Not Hector.
他们都死了 -他在撒谎
They're all dead. - He's a liar!
谁干的
Who has done this thing?
外国佬
Gringo.
一个瞎子
A blind one.
他看不见 但他能开枪 我发誓
He could not see, but he could shoot, I swear!
他带着个婴儿
He had a baby with him.
是真的
Yes!
这个杀了赫克托的瞎子
This blind one who shot Hector.
是个带着孩子的人
The one with the baby.
他怎么没杀你
How come he didn't kill you?
我不是叫你们守住路吗 路易斯
Didn'tl tell you to guard the road, Luis?
我有种感觉 也许你等得不耐烦了
I have a feeling that maybe you got tired of waiting.
我也等得不耐烦了
I, too, am tired of waiting.
没错 -我也是
That's right! - Same here.
罗伯托 带上卡欧迪和瓦托 去圣佩德罗 找到赫克托
Roberto, take Coyote and Vato, ride to San Pedro, find Hector.
爸爸 我觉得我们应该等等 他们很快就会回来
Papa, I think we should wait. They'll come back soon.
孩子说得对 我们让他们胆战心惊
像一群虱子一样蜷缩起来
Kid's right. We got them blue bellies holed up like a bunch of ticks.
那些银币哪儿也去不了
That silver ain't going nowhere.
他们不得不交出来
They have to give it up.
找到你的兄弟
Find your brother.
水 救我 我要水
Water. Help me. Water!
给他一些水
Give him some water.
你没看见那个人很渴吗
Can't you see the man is thirsty?
水
Water.
看来他需要一些酒 你们觉得呢
Looks like the man needs a chaser. What do you think?
不
No.
也许他需要吃点东西
Maybe he needs something to eat.
不
No!
我不希望你的灵魂在这里 快滚
Don't want your soul here. Get out of here!
快点
Go on!
滚出去 别再来了 快走
Just get out and stay out. Go on!
美好的一天 -对我们中的一些人来说是
Good day. - For some of us.
你听说过诺斯波塔利斯吗 -这里是圣佩德罗
You heard of Los Portales? - This is San Pedro.
你是怎么进城的
How did you get into town?
赶路
On the road.
骑马
On a horse.
你是瞎子
You're blind.
神父 我不太喜欢类似上帝的人
You know, Father, I don't much like the idea of drawing on a man of God.
但如果你不放下枪 我会开枪的 圣人先生
But I will if you don't drop that gun, Mr. Holy Man.
慢慢地
Slow.
你怎么知道我是牧师
How do you know I'm a priest?
我听见他们在为你祈祷
I hear them praying for you.
中士
Sarge!
中士 -干嘛
Sarge! - What?
既然我们出不去 那他是怎么进城来的
How the hell did he get into town when we can't get out?
你以为他是怎么进来的
How the hell do you think he gotinto town?
外面谁守着
Who ya got posted out there?
斯蒂格斯和比查姆
Stiggs and Beecham.
斯蒂格斯和比查姆
Stiggs and Beecham?
这就是原因
That's how.
该死的
Damn.
那是什么声音
What's that noise?
声音
Noise?
印第安人说这是诸神在跳战舞 你觉得呢
Indians say it's the gods doing a war dance. How about that?
听起来像是诸神给自己弄了些炸♥药♥
Sounds to me like the gods got themselves some dynamite.
我能为你做什么 -去拿些威士忌
What can I do for you? - Just get whiskey.
另外还要些牛奶
And a little milk...
给这个婴儿
for this baby here.
没有牛奶
No milk!
那你想喝杯威士忌吗
Well now, do you want a whiskey?
也没有威士忌
No whiskey either.
你有雪茄吗 -抱歉
You got cigars? - Sorry.
这是个什么样的小镇
What kind of town you got here?
这里有带枪的牧师
You got preachers who packiron.
一个人不能给自己弄杯酒喝 弄根烟抽
A man can't get himself a drink, a little bit of smoke.
我有一些龙舌兰 我自己储存的
I got some mescal, private stock.
这个可以
That's gonna do.
我在找一个叫诺斯波塔利斯的小镇
I'm looking for a town called Los Portales.
帮不了你
Can't help.
是赫克托
Hector.
该死
Shit.
这些死人是你的 -他们只是和马一起来的
These dead men belong to you? - They just came with those horses.
你这人很有趣
You're a funny man.
你叫什么名字
What's your name?
你是执法人员吗
You the law?
这鬼地方最接近它的人
Closest thing they got to it in this shit hole.
你是骑兵
You're cavalry?
黑斯廷斯 美国陆军中士
Hastings, Sergeant, US. Army.
世界上到处都是这样的人
The world is full of them.
什么人 -混♥蛋♥
What's that? - Assholes.
你怎么到这儿来的 我在峡谷外设了岗哨
How did you get here? I had sentries posted outside the canyon.
你应该注意你的手
You should watch your hand.
我在找一个叫诺斯波塔利斯的小镇
I'm looking for a town called Los Portales.
你听说过吗
You ever heard of that?
没有
Can't say I have.
那我就把这些人留给你
Then I'll just leave these boys with you.
我得去 -你不能去...
Be on my way... - You're not going any...
威尔科克斯 -够了
Wilcox! - That's enough!
威尔科克斯
Wilcox!
我说了 够了
I said, "That's enough!”
你在找诺斯波塔利斯
You're looking for Los Portales?
如果你帮我们 我可以带你去
I can take you there if you help us.
拜托 你怎么知道他不是他们中的一员
Hell, how do you know he's not one of them?
你自己看吧 中士
See for yourself, Sergeant!
你知道那些人是谁吗 就是你杀的这些人
Do you have any idea who those men are? Those men you killed?
我不知道
I can't say I do.
没看清他们的样子
Didn't really get a good look at them.
50美分
That'll be four bits.
外面才37.5美分 -你有45美分吗
There are three out there. - You got 45 cents?
大约三周前 阿♥拉♥克兰一伙人追赶
黑斯廷斯和他的手下到这里
About three weeks ago, Alacran's gang chased Hastings and his men up here.
离开峡谷的路只有一条 但他们已经把它切断了
There's only one road out of the canyon and they've cut it off.
没有食物 没有药品
There's no food, there's no medicine.
没有威士忌 也没有牛奶
There's no whiskey and there's no milk.
他想要什么 -银币
So what's he after? - Silver.
很显然 这些士兵是冲着铸币厂去的
Apparently the soldiers were headed for the mint.
怎么称呼 -迦南
Mister? - Canaan.
介意我问你一个问题吗 -自从战后就几乎失明了
Do you mind if I ask you a question? - been near blind since the war.
你适应得很好 刚才的表现令人印象深刻
You've adapted quite well. That was an impressive performance out there.
谢谢你 医生
Why thank you, Doctor.
你不太喜欢医生 是吗
You don't much like doctors, do you?
世界上到处都是这样的人
The world's kind of full of them.
我不是医生 迦南先生 我受过军队护士的训练
I'm not a doctor, Mr. Canaan. I was trained as an army nurse.
我厌倦了包扎伤口 让人们重新振作起来
I grew tired of dressing wounds and putting men back together.
之前这里是一个宁静的小镇 我想要再次得到宁静
This was a peaceful town before this business and I want peace again.
你明白吗
Do you understand?
这是你的孩子吗
Is this your baby?
她是诺斯波塔利斯的一个女人的
She just belongs to a woman in Los Portales.
我答应过一个男人要带她去那里
I promised a man I'd take her there.
我只是最近过得很糟糕
I've just been having one hell of a time.
那是一个非常小的城镇 -是的
It's a very small town. - Must be.
你在那里有亲戚吗
You got kin there?