You'll only be a few miles away from Asbury Park
阿斯伯里公园只有几英里
where your great hero grew up.
他们应该把这个奖给能去的人
They should give the prize to someone who can go.
什么
What?
我父亲永远不会让我去美国
My dad will never let me go to America.
好吧
Right.
第三幕 场景四 媒体和
Act III, Scene IV. Of media and...
♪ 我每天早晨起床然后去上班 ♪
♪ I get up every morning And go to work each day ♪
♪ 但你的眼睛失去光芒 ♪
♪ But your eyes go blind ♪
♪ 你的血液变得冰冷 ♪
♪ And your blood runs cold ♪
♪ 有时候我感觉自己如此软弱 ♪
♪ Sometimes I feel so weak ♪
♪ 我只想爆发 ♪
♪ I just want to explode ♪
♪ 爆发然后把整个小镇撕成碎片 ♪
♪ Explode and tear this whole town apart ♪
♪ 拿一把刀然后把痛苦从心脏剜走 ♪
♪ Take a knife and cut This pain from my heart ♪
马利克先生
Oh, Mr. Malik.
♪ 试图找一些人渴望着发生什么事 ♪
♪ Try to find somebody itching For something to start ♪
♪ 好吧 ♪
♪ Well ♪
♪ 狗在大街上嚎叫 ♪
♪ the dogs on Main Street howl ♪
♪ 因为他们知道 ♪
♪ Cause they understand ♪
♪ 如果我可以把这一刻 ♪
♪ If I could take this moment ♪
♪ 把握在自己手中 ♪
♪ Into my own hands ♪
♪ 先生 我不是男孩 ♪
♪ Mister, I ain't a boy ♪
♪不 我是个男人 ♪
♪ No, I'm a man ♪
♪ 我相信应许之地的存在 ♪
♪ And I believe in a Promised Land ♪
这里 贾哈诺
Here, Jahanoor.
我赢了一个比赛
I won a contest.
你赢了什么比赛 不错呀
You won something? That's good.
写作比赛
For writing.
如果你赢了 那你一定努力了 那很好
If you won, you must have worked hard. That's good.
奖励是我有机会参加一个会议
The prize is I get to attend a conference
在蒙莫斯学院
at Monmouth College.
在哪里
Where's that?
美国新泽西州
New Jersey, America.
我从上千名学生里胜出
I won out of thousands of students.
美国不安全 那里有毒品 枪
America is unsafe. There's drugs, gangs...
在卢顿也有很多毒品和枪
There's plenty of drugs and gangs in Luton.
在美国 没人在乎你来自哪里
In America, no one cares where you're from.
每个人都可以做他想做的事情
Anyone can do what they wanna do.
他们甚至不知道什么是巴基斯坦人
They don't even know what Pakistanis are.
在英国的坏处在美国只会更加糟糕
Everything that is bad about England is even worse in America.
不是的 父亲
No, Dad.
所有在英国的好处在美国只会更好
Everything that's good in Britain is even better in America.
音乐 电视 机遇
The music, the TV, the possibilities.
我想要自己去感受一下
I wanna taste it all for myself.
它太危险了 而你太年轻了
It's too dangerous, and you're too young.
你离开巴基斯坦的时候你多大
How old were you when you left Pakistan?
你父亲跟你说了什么
What did your dad say?
那不一样
That's different.
我要去 父亲
I'm going, Dad.
我必须去
I have to.
如果你不尊重我的意愿并且走出这扇门
If you disrespect my wishes and walk out of that door...
就别回来了
don't come back.
贾维德
Javed.
儿子
Beta.
♪ 疯子 鼓手 流浪汉还有印度人 ♪
♪ Madman drummers bummers And Indians ♪
♪ 在夏天 ♪
♪ in the summer ♪
♪ 和一个有着腮腺炎的 ♪
♪ With a teenage diplomat ♪
♪ 十几岁的外交官呆在垃圾场 ♪
♪ In the dumps with the mumps ♪
♪ 像青少年一样戴帽子 ♪
♪ As the adolescent pumps his way Into his hat... ♪
儿子
Beta.
♪ 肩膀上的巨石让我感觉成熟些了 ♪
♪ With a boulder on my shoulder Feelin' kinda older ♪
♪ 我去玩了旋转木马 ♪
-♪ I tripped the merry-go-round ♪
♪ 带着讨厌的喷嚏和喘息 ♪
♪ With this very unpleasing Sneezing and wheezing ♪
♪ 汽笛风琴被摔在的地上 ♪
♪ The calliope crashed to the ground ♪
下一个
Next.
来访的目的
Purpose of your visit?
我要去参加会议
I'm going to a conference
在蒙莫斯学院
at Monmouth College.
参加会议是一个奖品
I won a prize to attend.
但这不是我的主要目的
But that's not my main purpose.
我和我朋友要去阿斯伯里公园
I'm going to Asbury Park with my friend
去看布鲁斯·斯普林斯汀的家乡
to see Bruce Springsteen's hometown.
什么
Excuse me?
比利 看看这个家伙
Hey, Billy. Check this guy out.
他大老远来这里
He's come all this way
因为他和他朋友是布鲁斯的粉丝
because him and his buddy are Bruce fans.
我觉得没有比来看老大的家乡更好的
I can't think of a better reason to visit the United States
来访美国的理由了
than to see the home of the Boss.
下一个
Next.
欢迎来到纽约
新泽西州
蒙莫斯学院
阿斯伯里公园
我们做到了
自♥由♥商业区
欢迎来到自♥由♥商业区
布鲁斯的老家
伦道夫街
他在这里出生
派克街
学院街
布鲁斯小时候的家
乐队在这里排练
新泽西冷饮
布鲁斯在这吃冰淇淋
返乡音乐会
阿斯伯里公园见面会
♪ 她在光芒中 ♪
♪ Well, she was blinded ♪
♪ 什么都看不见 ♪
♪ By the light ♪
♪ 疯了一样地挣扎前行 ♪
♪ Cut loose like a deuce ♪
♪ 夜里又一个奔跑的人 ♪
♪ Another runner in the night ♪
♪ 在光芒中什么都看不见 ♪
♪ Blinded by the light ♪
♪ 她陷入低谷但从不担忧 ♪
♪ She got down but she never got tight ♪
♪ 但她会做到的 ♪
♪ But she'll make it ♪
♪ 没事 ♪
♪ All right ♪
♪ 一些热情的男中音 ♪
♪ Some brimstone baritone ♪
♪ 反旋风卷起巨石 ♪
♪ Anti-cyclone rolling stone ♪
♪ 来自东方的牧师 ♪
♪ Preacher from the east ♪
♪ 他说被废除的录音机 ♪
♪ He says dethrone the Dictaphone ♪
♪ 正中他的笑点 ♪
♪ Hit it in its funny bone ♪
♪ 这是他们最不期望的 ♪
♪ That's where they expect it least ♪
♪ 他在光芒中什么也看不见 ♪
♪ Yeah, he was blinded by the light ♪
♪ 疯了一样地挣扎前行 ♪
♪ Cut loose like a deuce ♪
♪ 夜里又一个奔跑的人 ♪
♪ Another runner in the night ♪
♪ 在光芒中什么也看不见 ♪
♪ Blinded by the light ♪
♪ 母亲总是告诉我 ♪
♪ Mama always told me ♪
♪ 别直视太阳的光芒 ♪
♪ Not to look into the sights of the sun ♪
♪ 但母亲 这正是乐趣所在 ♪
♪ Whoa, but Mama That's where the fun is ♪
♪ Ooh, yeah ♪
周六晚在石马俱乐部
Saturday night in The Stone Pony,
这个伟大的男人故事都是从这里开始的
where it all began for the great man.
♪ 好吧 父亲现在去睡觉了 ♪
♪ Well, Papa go to bed now ♪
♪ 天色渐晚 ♪
♪ It's getting late ♪
♪ 我们现在说什么也改变不了任何事 ♪
♪ Nothing we can say Is gonna change anything now ♪
♪ 早晨我要从圣玛丽门离开 ♪
♪ I'll be leaving in the morning From St. Mary's Gate ♪
♪ 我们不会改变这些 ♪
♪ We wouldn't change this thing
♪ 即使我们可以 ♪
♪ Even if we could somehow ♪
♪ 因为房♥里的黑暗已击败了我们 ♪
♪ Cause the darkness of this house Has got the best of us ♪
♪ 小镇的阴霾也淹没了我们 ♪
♪ There's a darkness in this town That's got us too ♪
♪ 它们无法触碰我了 ♪
♪ They can't touch me now ♪
♪ 你也不能 ♪
♪ And you can't touch me now ♪
♪ 你身上的事我不会重蹈覆辙 ♪
♪ They ain't gonna do to me What I watched them do to you ♪
♪ 道别吧 今天是独♥立♥日 ♪
♪ Say goodbye, it's Independence Day ♪
♪ 所有的男孩都要离开 ♪
♪ All boys must run away ♪
♪ 独♥立♥日来了 ♪
♪ Come Independence Day ♪
♪ 好吧 道别吧 今天是独♥立♥日 ♪
♪ Well, say goodbye It's Independence Day ♪
♪ 每个人都有自己的路 ♪
♪ All men must make their way ♪
莎齐亚和贾维德通过电♥话♥了
Shazia spoke to Javed.
他从美国回来了
He's back from America.
他和他锡克教的朋友住在一起
He's living with his Sikh friend.
电影精选列表