什么情况
What's going on?
♪ 夜晚我们极速狂飙 ♪
♪ At night we ride through The mansions of glory ♪
♪ 穿过荣耀的宫廷 ♪
♪ In suicide machines ♪
♪ 突破九号♥公路 ♪
♪ Sprung from cages out on Highway 9 ♪
♪ 车轮飞滚 油箱加满 ♪
♪ Chrome-wheeled, fuel-injected ♪
♪ 跨出美梦第一步 ♪
♪ And steppin' out over the line ♪
你哪去了 怎么在放那种歌♥
Where were you? Where were you? Why is that playing?
♪ 亲爱的 这个小镇将你生吞活剥 ♪
♪ Oh Baby, this town rips the bones From your back ♪
♪ 是个陷阱 让你无法逃脱 ♪
♪ It's a death trap, it's a suicide rap ♪
♪ 酒酣壮胆趁年轻 ♪
♪ We gotta get out while we're young... ♪
你们在干什么
What you doing?
♪ 我们意气风发 ♪
♪ Cause tramps like us ♪
♪ 我们势不可挡 ♪
♪ Baby, we were born to run ♪
滚开 走
Get out of here! Go on!
滚出我的地盘
Get off my pitch!
冷静 冷静
Calm down. Calm down.
♪ 温迪 让我了解你 让我们结交 ♪
♪ Wendy, let me in, I wanna be your friend ♪
♪ 我想守护你的梦 守护你的未来 ♪
♪ I wanna guard your dreams and visions ♪
♪ 用那绒布裹住双腿 ♪
♪ Just wrap your legs Round these velvet rims ♪
♪ 将手系在我的引擎上 ♪
♪ And strap your hands 'cross my engines ♪
♪ 我们能一起破开这个陷阱 ♪
♪ Together we could break this trap ♪
♪ 陷入爱河 一起逃离 ♪
♪ We'll run till we drop ♪
♪ 亲爱的 我们永不回头 ♪
♪ Baby, we'll never go back ♪
♪ 你会与我共同涉险吗 ♪
♪ Will you walk with me out on the wire? ♪
♪ 因为我是个追求刺♥激♥的孤独车手 ♪
♪ Cause, baby I'm just a scared and lonely rider ♪
♪ 但我想知道个中滋味 ♪
♪ But I gotta know how it feels ♪
♪ 我想知道爱的狂野 ♪
♪ I wanna know if love is wild ♪
♪ 我想知道爱的真美 ♪
♪ Babe, I wanna know if love is real ♪
♪ 你能让我知晓吗 ♪
♪ Oh, can you show me? ♪
♪ 在宫殿外 ♪
♪ Beyond the Palace ♪
♪ 一半电力的无人机呼啸穿过小道 ♪
♪ Hemi-powered drones Scream down the boulevard ♪
一边去
Hey! Move aside!
♪ 男孩们都努力想看清 ♪
♪ And the boys try to look so hard ♪
♪ 游乐场荒无人烟 ♪
♪ The amusement park rises bold and stark ♪
♪ 晨雾中孩子们在沙滩上挤成一团 ♪
♪ Kids are huddled on the beach in a mist ♪
♪ 温迪 我想就在今晚的大街上 ♪
♪ I wanna die with you, Wendy, ♪
♪ 和你一起死去 ♪
♪ On the street tonight ♪
♪ 在永恒的吻中 ♪
♪ In an everlasting kiss ♪
小心我告诉你妈
I'll tell your mother!
一 二 三 四
One, two, three, four!
♪ 高速公路拥满了 ♪
♪ The highway's jammed With broken ♪
♪ 用尽余力奔跑的残疾英雄们 ♪
♪ Heroes on a last-chance power drive ♪
♪ 每个人都在今晚出逃 ♪
♪ Everybody's out on the run tonight ♪
♪ 但没有地方落脚 ♪
♪ But there's no place left to hide ♪
♪ 一起 温迪我们一起挨过悲伤 ♪
♪ Together, Wendy We can live with the sadness ♪
♪ 我会全心全意来爱你 ♪
♪ I'll love you With all the madness in my soul ♪
♪ 总有一天 但我还不知是何时 ♪
♪ Someday, girl, I don't know when ♪
♪ 我们会到达我们真正想去的地方 ♪
♪ We're gonna get to that place Where we really wanna go ♪
♪ 我们并肩在太阳下行走 ♪
♪ And we'll walk in the sun ♪
♪ 但我们仍然永远流浪 ♪
♪ But till then tramps like us ♪
♪ 宝贝 我们生来就要逃亡 ♪
♪ Baby, we were born to run ♪
♪ 亲爱的 我们将永远流浪 ♪
♪ Oh, honey, tramps like us ♪
♪ 宝贝 我们生来就要逃亡 ♪
♪ Baby, we were born to run ♪
滚开 回家去
Get away from here. Go home
♪ 我们永远流浪 ♪
♪ Tramps like us ♪
♪ 宝贝 我们生来就要逃亡 ♪
♪ Baby, we were born to run ♪
现在在布里公园紧张的局势正在蔓延
Tensions are running high in Bury Park
在这里 卢顿清♥真♥寺的宣礼塔上
where a pig's head was found hanging from the minaret here
发现了一个猪的脑袋
at Luton Mosque.
目击证人表示
Witnesses say two men were seen
在晨间祷告之前曾看见
climbing up the minaret this morning
两名男子爬上宣礼塔放置猪脑袋
to place the pig's head before morning prayer.
-可以理解的是 -我该走了
- Understandably... - I should go.
-现在整个社区都武装起来了 -抱歉
- the community are up in arms. - Sorry.
当地警方高度重视 正在竭力配合
and the police are doing all they can to support them
组织调查这起骇人听闻的事件
in light of this shocking event.
这起事件
This incident comes the same day
发生在极右翼阵营国民
as the extreme right National Front
宣布他们计划卢顿街头游♥行♥的同一天
has announced their plan for a march through the streets of Luton.
目前游♥行♥日期尚未确定
No date for the march has been confirmed yet,
但所有警方休假已被取消
but all police leave has been cancelled.
我希望大家都饿啦
Well, I hope we're all hungry.
我挺想伊丽莎晚上换换口味但又怕吃不下
I had hoped Eliza might change for dinner but can't have it all.
-老妈 别小题大做了 -好的
- Mum, stop fussing. - Right... Ah.
-大蒜面包 -看起来不错
- Garlic bread. - Oh, lovely.
-那我们开始吧 -好极了
- Here we all are. - Good.
太好了
Lovely.
那我们应该坐哪呢 亲爱的
So where shall we sit, darling?
不如 我坐桌前
Um, well, why don't I go at the head here?
-然后弗朗西斯你坐那儿 -我坐这儿
- And, Francis, you go there. - I'll pop here.
没错 然后你们俩坐两边
Yes, that's it. And then you go either side.
你坐下吧 我把面包放在
Sit yourself down. I'll just place the garlic bread...
-放在桌上 -这里
- On the table. - ...here.
-很好 -很高兴见到你
- Lovely. - Oh, it is so lovely to meet you.
伊丽莎对带人回家这事儿非常挑剔
Eliza's very picky on who she brings home.
是的 她对男孩儿们很挑剔
Yes, she picks the boys
她觉得她可以找到一个最让我们震惊的
she thinks we're going to find the most shocking.
战略选择
Politics.
这就是伊丽莎的计谋对不对呀 小公主
It's very personal for our Eliza. Isn't it, Princess?
唯一让人震惊的 就是你长久对于
The only thing shocking, Dad, is your bigotry
除了中产阶级的蓝眼睛白人以外的
towards anybody who isn't white,
所有其他种族的偏执
middle-class and true blue.
你得原谅伊丽莎的鲁莽
You'll have to forgive Eliza.
我们自己也不知道我们是怎么把她培养成
Sometimes I'm not sure
这样一个火♥药♥桶的
how we raised such a firebrand.
你还记得上次那个画眼线和雏菊的男孩吗
Do you remember the one with the eyeliner and the daisies?
他只是太想成为莫里西了
He so wanted to be Morrissey.
还有那个扎脏辫的黑色小伙子
Then there was the colored fellow with the dreadlocks.
现在没人说"有色人种"这个词了
No one says "colored" anymore, Dad.
没了吗
No?
对伊丽莎来说 越刺♥激♥的越好
With Eliza, it's the more provocative the better.
那么 贾维德有什么不寻常之处呢
Well, what's provocative about Javed?
贾维德不喝酒 他是穆♥斯♥林♥
Javed doesn't drink. He's a Muslim.
这是违反他们教义的 爸爸
It's against their religion, Dad.
好吧 就来一点点 看看会怎么样
Well, have a little bit, see how you go.
你不说我们也不会说的
We won't tell anyone if you don't.
对
Right.
你擅自闯入学院的广播站
You broke into the college radio station,
然后放了你们自己选的唱片
and you played a record of your choice.
我们非常抱歉 女士
We're very sorry, Miss.
你知道自己错在哪儿了吗 是吗
You see my problem, don't you?
请别开除我们 我真的很需要我的A级
Please don't expel us. I need my A levels.
对 我们真的好抱歉 女士
Yeah... Yeah, we're very sorry, Miss.
所以我的决定是
So, what I'm going to do...
你们两个保证再保证 永远不会再犯
You will promise... promise, never to do it again,
然后我希望这件事就这样结束
and that, I hope, will be the end of that.
这样就结束了吗
Is that it?
他们破坏了工作室
They vandalized my studio!
还刮坏了蒂芬妮唱片
They scratched my Tiffany record!
别了吧 科林 蒂芬妮吗
Oh, please, Colin. Tiffany?
我都知道蒂芬妮算不上音乐
Even I know Tiffany's not all that.
这里是朱迪斯·安德森的手提电♥话♥
Judith Anderson's mobile telephone.
对的没错 我出去了 您好
OK. Right, run along. Yes, hello.
这是我的手提电♥话♥
This is my mobile telephone.
可以请您转接到我的办公室电♥话♥吗
Could you call on the office line?
手提电♥话♥的费用真是高的毫不合理
It just turns out this is just much too expensive.
布鲁斯
Bruce!
♪ 哦 这个世界的 ♪
♪ Oh, protector ♪
♪ 保护者 ♪
♪ Of the world ♪
♪ 请聆听我痛苦的哀歌♥ ♪
♪ Please listen to my painful lamentations ♪
电影精选列表