骸骨及一切
弗吉尼亚州
马里兰州
五月
母亲:洁奈尔·克恩斯
出生地 巴格莱明尼苏达州
《魔戒1: 魔戒同盟》 - 托尔金著
神佑我家
俄亥俄州
印第安纳州
肯塔基州
马尔文2号♥公路
密苏里州
爱荷华州
明尼苏达州
弗格斯福尔斯
给我的女儿
七月
内布拉斯加州
八月
♪ 美丽的 美丽的棕色双眸 ♪
♪ Beautiful, beautiful brown eyes
♪ 美丽的 美丽的棕色 ♪
♪ Beautiful, beautiful brown
♪ 美丽的 美丽的棕色双眸 ♪
♪ Beautiful, beautiful brown eyes ♪
♪ 耶 耶 ♪
♪ Yeah, yeah ♪
♪ 不想等待 直到你更了解我 ♪
♪ Don't wanna wait till you know me better ♪
♪ 我们都高兴点 在一起的每一刻 ♪
♪ Let's just be glad for the time together ♪
♪ 生活如此美好 及时品尝 ♪
♪ Life's such a treat And it's time you taste it ♪
♪ 我们没有理由 去浪费它 ♪
♪ There ain't a reason on earth to waste it ♪
♪ 对自己好一点 不是犯罪 ♪
♪ It ain't a crime to be good to yourself ♪
♪ 舔掉它 ♪
♪ Lick it up ♪
♪ 舔掉它 ♪
♪ Lick it up ♪
♪ 噢 ♪
♪ Oh, oh-oh! ♪
♪ 就是现在 舔掉它 ♪
♪ It's only right now Lick it up ♪
♪ 舔掉它 ♪
♪ Lick it up ♪
♪ 耶 ♪
♪ Yeah ♪
♪ 舔掉它 ♪
♪ Lick it up ♪
♪ 舔掉它 ♪
♪ Lick it up ♪
♪ 噢 ♪
♪ Oh, oh-oh! ♪
♪ 来吧 来吧 ♪
♪ Come on, c ome on ♪
♪ 舔掉它 ♪
♪ Lick it up ♪
♪ 舔掉它 ♪
♪ Lick it up ♪
♪ 噢 ♪
♪ Oh, oh-oh! ♪
♪ 不需要等待 一份邀请 ♪
♪ Don't need to wait for an invitation ♪
♪ 阿马里罗的清晨 ♪
♪ Amarillo by mornin' ♪
♪ 在圣安多尼启程 ♪
♪ Up from San Antone ♪
♪ 我的一切行囊 ♪
♪ Everything that I got ♪
♪ 都已在我身上 ♪
♪ Is just what I've got on ♪
♪ 美丽的 美丽的棕色双眸 ♪
♪ Beautiful, beautiful brown eyes ♪
♪ 美丽的 美丽的棕色双眸 ♪
♪ Beautiful, beautiful brown eyes ♪
♪ 美丽的 美丽的棕色双眸 ♪
♪ Beautiful, beautiful brown eyes ♪
♪ 我再也喜欢不上蓝色眼眸了 ♪
♪ I'll never love blue eyes again ♪
这边 传球 传球
Come on. Pass, pass. I'm open.
在走廊中请不要乱跑
A little slower in the hallway, please.
你个傻子 -要是没人邀请我呢
You're an idiot.
跟去年一样吗
What if no one asks me? Like last year?
知道了 夫人
I'll get that, milady.
我都不知道你会弹钢琴
You didn't tell me you played piano.
嗨
Hey.
你来了 你去哪里了?
You are here. Where have you been?
这一周都没见你去上家政课
You weren't in Home Ec. All week.
我溜去搞毕业纪念册了
I got to slip to work on the yearbook.
我们过了乔斯腾斯毕业册的最后期限
We missed our deadline with Jostens.
啊 毕业册看起来怎么样?
Oh. How's it look?
反正你也不会在上面
You're not gonna be in it, by the way.
埃塞尔老师说他提醒了你三遍
Mr. Esser said he reminded you three times
让你去拍照片
to get your picture taken.
不过 我爸爸今晚整晚都要清点盘存
Hey, so my dad's doing inventory all night,
金和杰姬要来过夜
and Kim and Jackie are sleeping over.
你也来吧
Come too.
算了 我爸爸不会同意的
No, my dad won't let me.
那就偷偷溜出来啊 趁他睡着
So sneak out. After he goes to bed.
我怎么去你家
How would I get there?
你家在南风是吧
You're down in Southwind, right?
你知道那条顺着山上去的电线吗
You know the power lines that go up the hill?
尽头就是切萨皮克路 我家就在那
That's Chesapeake Road at the top. I'm right there.
你不是也说想要多认识些朋友吗
You said you wanna make more friends here.
嗨 来 你来开
Hey. Come on, you drive.
好的 -保重 再见
Okay. - Take care. Bye.
刚刚在路上开的不错啊
Hey. That was good on the road.
停车技术还得练练
Gotta work on that parking some more...
但也不错
but good.
今晚会下雨吗
You think it's gonna rain tonight?
我觉得不下吧
Don't think it's supposed to.
有作业呀
Got homework?
只是些阅读作业
Just reading, Dad.
该男子试图自杀
The man has attempted suicide.
我觉得他意识到
I think he realized
他参与的这个阴谋
that this scheme that he had been involved in,
令他非常愧疚
about which he had always been extremely guilty.
我是说 他是唯一一个
I mean, he's... he's, I think, the only person
自愿退出该计划的人
in this entire scheme to have voluntarily walked out on it.
有的人对这场阴谋不满 非常沮丧
Some people were annoyed with it, upset with it,
但依旧参与 还有的人乐在其中
and... but went along with it. Others enjoyed it
因为他们从中获利不菲
because they were making a lot of money out of it.
多德是唯一一个
Dowd was the only person who had the character...
晚安 爸爸
'Night, Dad.
有道德品行
And the moral fiber...
嗯 晚安
Yeah. Sleep good.
在别人
To walk out on this scheme
知晓这件事之前 抽身出去
long before anybody knew about it,
因为整件事令他作呕
because it disgusted him.
我是说 一想到
I mean, the prospect of actually
走进 皇后区前区长曼斯的办公室
walking into Donald Manes' office
用现金贿赂他
and paying him cash...
等一下
Hang on. Okay.
嗨 -嗨
Hey. - Hey.
看你身上都是叶子 快进来
You got prickers all over you. Come in.
那你不能整晚都待在这了?
So you can't spend the night?
不是整晚
Not all night.
保险起见我早上六点前得回去
I should be back by 6:00 to be safe.
天啊
Jesus.
你们睡的时候我就该走了
I'll just head out when you guys wanna sleep.
话说你从哪搬过来的?
So where'd you move here from anyway?
东海岸
Eastern shore.
你妈妈和你们一起生活吗
Is your mom in the picture?
谢瑞说 只有你♥爸♥爸在照顾你
Sherry says you only have a dad.
"肉桂光彩"
"Cinnamon Glaze."
没看到我俩在说话吗
We're trying to talk.
金 把你的手给我
Kim, give me your hand.
不提你妈妈了
Never mind about your mom.
反正也不关我的事
It's none of my business, anyway.
我一点都记不得她了
I don't have any memories of her.
也没有她的照片
Or photos even.
我爸爸也不肯告诉我什么
My dad wouldn't tell me anything.
试试这个 这个叫"铜色狂热"
Try that. It's called "Copper Fever."
橘调有点重
It's too orange.
啊 天啊
Oh, my God!
玛伦 停下来
Maren, stop it!
松嘴 停下
Stop! Stop it!
玛伦 放开 玛伦 不
Maren, stop! Maren, no!
杰姬
Jackie!
玛伦 停下
Maren, stop!
杰姬 杰姬 救命
Jackie! Jackie, help!
杰姬 救命
Jackie, help!
你不是吧
You didn't.
三分钟后车上见
In the car in three minutes.
能拿什么拿什么 就三分钟
Whatever you can take in three minutes.
快点
Go!
见鬼
Shit.
快点 玛伦
Move, Maren!
电影精选列表