# 我很性感 我很可爱 #
I'm sexy, I'm cute
# 我从头到脚受欢迎 #
I'm popular to boot
# 我长发飘逸又风♥骚♥ #
I'm bitching, great hair
# 男人都爱盯着看 #
The boys all love to stare
# 我很吃香 我很火♥辣♥ #
I'm wanted, I'm hot
# 我拥有一切而你一文不值 #
I'm everything you're not
# 我很美丽 我很酷炫 #
I'm pretty, I'm cool
# 我统治这个学校 #
I dominate this school
# 让你猜猜我是谁 #
Who am I? Just guess
# 那些家伙都想摸我胸 #
Guys wanna touch my chest
# 我尽情摇摆 我开心微笑 #
I'm rocking, I smile
# 有些人觉得我很邪恶 #
And many think I'm vile
# 我在飞翔 我在跳跃 #
I'm flying, I jump
# 你能看但不能上 哦 #
You can look but don't you hump, whoo
# 我很有范 我高声吼叫 #
I'm major, I roar
# 我发誓我不放荡 #
I swear I'm not a whore
# 我们在欢呼 我们在领导 #
We cheer and we lead
# 我们的表演就像在加速 #
We act like we're on speed
# 你憎恨我们的美丽 #
Hate us 'cause we're beautiful
# 其实我们也不喜欢你 #
Well, we don't like you either
# 我们是啦啦队队员 #
We're cheerleaders
# 我们是啦啦队队员 #
We are cheerleaders, uh-huh
# 叫我雷德老大 #
Call me Big Red
# 我是惠 惠 惠特尼 #
I'm Wh-Wh-Whitney
# 考 考 考特尼 #
C-C-C-Courtney
# 朋友们 我是达西 #
Dude, it's Darcy
# 我是大坏蛋卡弗 耶 #
I'm Big Bad Carver, yeah
# 就叫我凯西 #
Just call me Kasey
# 我仍然是雷德老大 #
I'm still Big Red
# 我曾恼怒 曾挖苦 #
I sizzle, I scorch
# 但现在我将责任传递 #
But now I pass the torch
# 选举正进行 #
The ballots are in
# 只有一个女孩赢 #
And one girl had to win
# 她很活泼 她很有趣 #
She's perky, she's fun
# 而且她是最棒的 #
And now she's number one
# 踢 踢 踢它 托伦斯 #
K-K-Kick it, Torrance
#托 托 托 托伦斯 #
T-T-T-Torrance
# 我很强壮 我声音洪亮 #
I'm strong and I'm loud
# 我将使你们骄傲 #
I'm gonna make you proud
# 我是托伦斯 #
I'm T-T-T-Torrance
# 你们的队长托伦斯 #
Your captain Torrance
# 我们上 公牛啦啦队 #
Let's go, Toros
# 我们是 公牛啦啦队 #
We are the Toros
# 斗志昂扬的公牛啦啦队 #
The mighty, mighty Toros
# 我们是这么地棒 #
We're so terrific
# 我们一定是公牛啦啦队 #
We must be Toros
耶!上 公牛啦啦队
Yeah!Go, Toros!
耶! 来吧!耶!好的!
Yeah, come on!Yeah! All right!
噢 天呐!
Oh, my God!
身材真棒!
Nice rack! Huh?
噢 宝贝!
Oh, baby!
这是她的报应
Serves her right!
看她的胸部!
Check out the hooters!
哦 妈的
Holy shit.
嘿 嘿 S先生和S太太
Hey, hey,Mr. and Mrs. S.
哦 看 是亚伦
Oh, look, it's Aaron.
哦 你好 亚伦
Oh! Hello, Aaron.
嘿 要帮忙吗?
Hey, can I help?
不用了 我们很好 谢谢 真的 待在车里吧
Oh, no. We're fine, thanks. Really.Stay in your vehicle.
你确定?
You sure?
拜 回头见
Bye! Be back later!
拜 亲爱的
Bye.Bye, honey.
嗨
Hi.
别这样 托伦斯
Come on, Tor.
不能在你父母面前亲热
Can't mack on you in front of the parentals.
拜拜
Bye-bye!
别忘了 他要去上大学了
Remember, he's leaving for college.
是啊
Right.
所以你激动吗
So, are you excited?
哦 当然啦!
Oh, yeah!
是大学耶 托伦斯 我真的十分兴奋
It's college, Tor. I'm really stoked, you know?
但是 我会想念你的
It's just, you know,I'm gonna miss you.
- 真的 - 真的
-Really? -Yeah.
但明年你和我会重聚
But next year, it'll be you and me reunited
在加州多明戈斯山
at Cal State Dominguez Hills.
我会成为有经验的大二老鸟
I'll be the experienced sophomore,
你将会是热门新生
you'll be the hot, new freshman.
对 就像高中时代 只是会更好
Yup. It'll be just like high school, only better.
比如宿舍
Dorm rooms.
恩
Hmm.
我来开门 托伦斯
I got the door, Tor.
好
Okay.
我来开门 托伦斯
I got the door, Tor.
行
All right.
- 你好 亚伦 - 嗨 你好 格雷迪
-What's up, Aaron? -Hey, what up, Grady?
- 嘿!- 耶!
-Hey! -Yeah!
嘿 记住 被选为啦啦队长时要装出惊讶的表情 知道吗
Hey, hey, remember, when you get captain, act surprised, okay?
别触我霉头
Don’t jinx me.
嗨 托伦斯
Hi, Torrance.
嘿 亚伦
Hey, Aaron.
嗨 女孩们
Ah, ladies.
祝你好运
Good luck at school.
谢谢
Thank you.
哦 亚伦 来参加最后的练习吗
Oh, Aaron, come to one last practice?
你还是我最爱的啦啦队员
You know you're still my favorite cheerleader.
- 喔 - 好么?
- Aw! - Please?
抱歉 我要走了
I'm sorry, guys.I gotta run.
你不留下来投票吗
You're not staying for the vote?
嘿 我真的要在交通堵塞中争取时间
Hey, I really gotta beat traffic.
我不能在新生报到日迟到
I can't be late for orientation.
- 但我真的想 - 嘿 嘿
- But I really want... - Hey. Hey.
恩 相信我 你会被选中的
Mmm. Trust me.You're gonna get it.
- 再见 - 再见
- Bye Bye. - bye.
- 投票了没 - 哦 投了
- Did you vote? - Oh, yeah.
达西说她一定会当选
Darcy thinks she should get captain
因为她老爸舍得为所有事砸钱
'cause her dad pays for everything.
他应该拿些钱去给她买♥♥消息
He should use some of that money to buy her a clue.
噢
Oh!
考特尼会当选
Courtney'll get captain.
男生爱看她屁♥股♥
The guys love clutching her butt.
是 她和不少人交往
Yeah, she's got a lot to hang on to.
屁♥股♥的复数是什么
What's plural for "butt"?
我指在一个人身上
On one person, I mean.
她把屁♥股♥放一堆人里
She puts the "ass" in "massive."
而你放安♥眠♥药♥来迷惑人
You put the "lude" in "deluded."
哟!票都好了吗
Yo! Can I have all your votes'?
我的 这是我的
Mine.Here's me.
谢了
Thank you.
我们应该给雷德老大买♥♥礼物
We should get Big Red a gift,
或者至少找些人说些寄语
or at least someone should say something.
别想了 真高兴能摆脱她
Pass.Good riddance.
我不相信潜移默化
I don't believe in osmosis.
这不是拍马屁
It's not brown-nosing.
她是个快离开的队长
She's the departing captain.
她为这个队做了很多
She did a lot for this squad.
哦 拜托 在她培养了你们之前你们的表演很烂
Oh, come on. Both of you sucked before she whipped you into shape.
哦 培养 那是什么
Oh, whipped?Is that what that was?
没人会想念雷德老大的 托伦斯
No one will miss Big Red, Tor.
她就是个随时发♥浪♥的婊♥子♥
She puts the "itch" in "bitch."
甚至把妓♥女♥们都吓跑了
She puts the "whore"in "horrifying."
电影精选列表