大家好,欢迎来到卡巴莱欲望
Hello and welcome to Cabaret Desire.
我万分高兴
It is my immense pleasure
为你们每个人提供一个
to offer each and every one of you a
非常特殊的夜晚
very special evening
充满激♥情♥
full of passion
现场音乐
live music
舞蹈
dance
和情♥色♥读物...
and erotic readings...
我们的诗人会引诱并取悦你
Our poets will seduce and delight you
给你讲私密的情♥色♥故事
with tales of intimate erotica
激起你的想象和更多美好...
evocative imagery and much more...
为了换得一个小筹码
In exchange for a symbolic token
他们会赤♥裸♥灵魂
they will undress their souls
展现他们最性感的一面
and reveal their most provocative persona
只为你一人
for your ears only.
今夜,他们均待售中!
Tonight, they are all for sale!
请选择最诱惑你的那个吧
Please choose whoever entices you
最重要的是,欣赏演出!
and above all, enjoy the show!
嗨 - 你好吗?
Hi - how are you?
感觉好吗? - 嗯
Are you well? - H'm.
很好... - 这是你第一次来这吗?
Good... - It's your first time here?
对,这是我第一次
Yeah, it's my first time
好极了!
Excellent!
你要付钱给我吗?
Do you have my payment?
嗯,这个? - 对
H'm, this? - Yes.
可以吗? - 谢谢
Ok? - Thanks.
我厌倦了必须定义自己
I'm tired of having to define myself.
甜或咸,黑或白
Sweet or savory, black or white
友人或爱人,男人或女人
friend or lover, man or woman
攻或受
dominating or submissive
贞妇或荡♥妇♥
saint or whore.
去他妈的那些必须打标分类的事吧
Fuck everything having to be labeled and classified.
一切均始于去年春天
It all started last spring
当艾利克斯和艾利克斯
when Alex and Alex
相隔几天出现在我的酒吧里
showed up a few days apart at my bar.
我通常不与客人交往
I don't usually get involved with clients
但老天作弄
but as fate would have it
我真的他们两个都喜欢
I really liked both of them
不同的性别,但有相同的名字!
opposite sexes but with the same name!
或许这才是真正吸引我的
Perhaps that is precisely what turned me on.
在听了一会后
After eavesdropping for a while
我做了自我介绍
I introduced myself and
在觥筹交错间
between one drink and another
我使上了我百试不爽的秘密武器
I served up my infallible specialty
卡拉什尼科夫
the Kalashnikov.
这可以叫做小恶作剧
Call it plain mischief
或者叫做“玩游戏”
or just "playing the game"
但事实是
but the truth is
那一小口伏特加
that little shot of vodka
加上柠檬、咖啡和糖
with lemon, coffee and sugar
让他们兴奋的可不是一点点
got them more than a little bit excited.
都没法相信我们开始的多好
It was incredible how well we got on
聊得多棒
and what great conversations we had.
天变晚了
It was getting late
但我想确定今晚会更进一步
but I wanted to make sure the night would go on further.
最后,我们交换了电♥话♥号♥码
Finally, it ended with an exchange of phone numbers
电子邮件、脸谱网名...
emails, facebook...
我们开始交往了
we were getting it on
毫无疑问
no doubt.
显然我们又订了一个约会
Obviously we made another date
但这次是在白天时间
but this time during daylight hours
这是事情变得正式的确切标志
a sure sign that things were getting serious.
我喜欢这种和我的两个艾利克斯同时交往的关系
I loved the simultaneous relationship with my two Alexes
如此容易重现的情景和时刻
so easy to repeat scenarios and moments.
顺其自然
One thing led to another
如你所想
and as you can imagine
我们最终发生了关系
we ended up having an affair.
那很好
And it was good
好极了
damn good
两个爱人
Two lovers
两种风格
two flavors,
两种味道
two smells.
这种激♥情♥持续了好几个月
This intensity lasted for months
但所有好事都有结束的一天
But all good things must come to an end.
至少俗话是这么说的
At least that's what they say.
嫉妒开始滋生
Jealousy reared its ugly head.
他们有相同名字这一事实
And the fact that they both had the same name
只使得事情更糟糕
only made matters worse.
他们都开始问我不爽的问题
They both started to ask me uncomfortable questions
开始不先通知就来酒吧
and began to stop by unannounced at the bar,
或者其他我常去的地方
or at my other regular spots.
他们说,那是自然而然!
Spontaneity! They said.
我认为,那是控制欲
Controlling, I thought.
最后,要发生的事
In the end, what had to happen
发生了
happened.
一天下午我们都在
One afternoon there we were,
我们三个人
the three of us
彼此无言
nothing to say one another.
如果这不是现实生活,而是法国独♥立♥电影
If instead of real life this was a French indie film
我们三个最终会干一场
the three of us would have ended up fucking
然后从此以后三人一起幸福生活
and living happily ever after as a trio.
尽管这种想法的确闪过我的脑子
And though that proposal did cross my mind
我最终决定我还是闭嘴的更好
I finally decided that it was far better to keep my mouth shut.
战斗,如果你能这么叫的话
The fight, if you can call it that
非常地文明
was very civilized.
两个艾利克斯都同意一件事:
Both Alexes were in agreement about one thing:
没人想要事情这么继续下去
Neither wanted things to continue as is.
于是,我不得不在他们中选择:
So, I had to choose between them:
“你是同性恋还是异性恋?”
"Are you gay or straight?"
他们问我!
they asked me!
“下决心吧,索菲亚”
"Make up your damn mind Sofia".
他们给我几天时间来考虑
They gave me a few days to think it over
真大方呀!
how generous!
同时,他们都决定
Meanwhile, they both decided
都没争取我的意见
without consulting me
我不能见他们中的任何一个
that I couldn't meet up with either of them.
他们称之为“反思时间”
"Time to reflect" they called it.
于是,我就那么做了
So, I did just that.
他们没能理解的是
What they failed to understand is that
如果你给索菲亚施加了太多压力
if you put too much pressure on Sofia
她就会退出
she's out.
你就输了
You lose.
现在我的新爱人是这个美丽的东西
Now my new love is this beauty.
它,顺便说一句
Which, by the way
我起了个名字叫
I have named
艾利克斯
Alex.
你好 - 你好
Hello - Hello
你能给我们讲个故事吗?
Will you tell us a story?
我很乐意
I'd love to.
要花多少钱? - 两个币
How much will that cost? - Two chips.
谢谢,你叫什么名字?
Thank you, what's your name?
我叫塔尼娅
My name is Tania.
田纳西
Tennessee.
很高兴见到你 - 我也是,你叫什么?
Pleasure. - Mine. And you?
我叫胡安
I'm Juan.
很高兴见到你,胡安
Nice to meet you, Juan.
你们准备好了吗?
Are you ready?
没有人,男或女
No one, man or woman
曾干过我妈妈
ever fucked with my mother.
她是人之所见
She was the most progressive, refined
电影精选列表