他们告诉我了 但我不知道
They told me but I had no idea.
孩子是无辜的
Children are innocent
十几岁的孩子都搞砸了脑袋
And teenagers fucked up in the head
成年人更操蛋
Adults are even more fucked up
老人就像孩子一样
And elderlies are like children
会有另一场比赛吗
Will there be another race
来接替我们的工作
To come along and take over for us
断路器1-9 里是R-Danger-7
Breaker 1-9, this is R-Danger-7,
穿越到更早的州
crossing into the Sooner State,
前往糖果乐园
heading for Candy Land.
电波上有天使在听吗?
Any angels on the airwaves listening out there?
危险,危险 你好吗 宝贝?
Danger, Danger. How you doin', baby?
你认得声音吗?
You recognize this voice?
我怎么会忘记呢?
How could I forget?
圣诞快乐 小猫 你还好吗?
Merry Christmas, kitten. How you doin'?
我朋友说我们就像恐龙
My friend says we're like the dinosaurs
只是我们在伤害自己
Only we are doing ourselves in
比他们快多了
Much faster then they
假期有计划吗?
Any plans for the holidays?
我们会成为很棒的宠物
We'll make great pets
王国在等你
The kingdom awaits you.
在大洁净中跟随神
Follow God in the great cleansing.
王国从你的家庭开始
The kingdom starts with your family.
神要你悔改
God wants you to repent
样你就能和我们一起进天国了
so you can join us in the kingdom of Heaven.
我们会成为很棒的宠物
We'll make great pets
我们会成为很棒的宠物
We'll make great pets
你知道的 1号♥和2号♥ 好吗?
You know, the ones and the twos, okay?
她来了 女士本人
Oh, and there she is. The lady herself.
,
Oh, oh.
你有步伐
You got the steps.
你们都太蠢了
Y'all are so stupid.
你不知道
Oh, you just don't know
如何玩得开心
how to have a good time.
- 莎迪虫 ——不!
- Oh, Sadie-bug. - No!
给我咬一口雪球
Give me a bite of that Sno Ball.
我他妈的快饿死了 不
I'm fucking starving. No.
来吧 小女孩 就…
Come on, girly girl, just--
离开里 利瓦伊
Get out of here, Levi.
谢谢你!
Thank you.
你是个废物!
You're a bum!
我们会成为很棒的宠物
We'll make great pets
我们会成为很棒的宠物
We'll make great pets
我们会成为很棒的宠物
We'll make great pets
利瓦伊
Levi.
我们会成为很棒的宠物
We'll make great pets
我们会成为很棒的宠物
We'll make great pets
我会在白色卡车旁陪你
I'll be there with you by the white truck.
赛迪 告诉你一声
Uh, Sadie, just so you know,
等我做完
when I'm done with this,
我要去买♥♥麦克斯所有的雪球
I'm gonna go buy every Sno Ball that Max has,
如果你想再要
and if you want another one,
你得来求我 好吗?
you're gonna have to come and beg me for it, all right?
去你♥妈♥的♥
So fuck you.
哦。
Ooh.
你没事吧?
You okay?
是 该死的抽筋
Yeah, fucking cramps.
,男人 要我帮你拿点吗?
Aw, man. You want me to get something?
不 没关系
No, it's okay.
我之前已经吃过了 谢谢你!
I already took something earlier. Thank you.
我真的要为些嫖♥客♥中的射♥精♥了
Ugh, I might actually have to cum for one of these Johns.
好疼 好疼!
It hurts, it hurts!
如果你愿意 可以帮我脱罪
You can get me off if you want.
我以为他们走了
Ugh, I thought they left.
,上帝
Oh, God.
你们都悔改了吗?
Have you all repented?
不,不 谢谢你!
No, no. Thank you.
通过
Pass.
我知道你是干的
I know what it is you do.
我能看穿你 你的罪恶
I can see right through you, your sins,
天父也可以
and so can Heavenly Father.
忏悔吧 否则你将被留下接受最后的净化
Repent, or you will be left for the final cleansing.
最后一次清洗
Ooh, the final cleansing.
你叫名字?
What's your name?
西奥
Theo.
你要教我怎么忏悔吗?
You gonna teach me how to repent?
,是的 是的
Oh, yes. Yes.
我们将带你去天国的路
We will show you the way to the kingdom of Heaven.
你还有时间
There is still time for you.
给我看看你的鸡♥巴♥
You gonna show me your cock
在上帝的王国之前 提奥?
before God's Kingdom, Theo?
上帝保佑你 孩子
God help you, child.
他还没帮我 很抱歉
He hasn't helped me yet, I'm sorry.
我的天
Oh my God.
你在做?
What are you doing?
发生事情了?
What's happening?
是他见过的第一只鹰
That's probably the first eagle he's ever seen.
嘿,Sadie-bug
Hey, Sadie-bug.
嘿,诺拉
Hey, Nora.
你累了吗?
Are you tired?
你知道8点有人要来吧?
You know you have someone coming at 8:00, right?
没事 我去洗个澡
Yeah, I'm just gonna shower.
好的
Okay.
他妈的
Fuck.
嗬 嗬 嗬
Ho, ho, ho.
怎么了 雷克斯?
What's up, Rex?
利瓦伊 你上车吧?
Levi, why don't you hop in?
我没事 雷克斯
I'm all right, Rex.
来吧 利瓦伊
Come on, Levi.
不 我没走直路
Nah, I didn't walk straight
最后一次是一周
for a week last time.
我饿了 …
And I'm hungry, so...
我给你买♥♥个汉堡怎么样?
How about I get you a burger?
不 我没事 雷克斯
No. I'm alright, Rex.
不过还是要谢谢你
But thank you all the same.
快上车 利瓦伊
Get in the fucking truck, Levi.
我他妈该拿做?
What the fuck am I supposed to do with this?
你为不用你的老谋深算呢 利瓦伊?
Why don't you use that big old noodle of yours, Levi?
让我吃惊
Surprise me.
雷克斯 上面有根头发
Rex, there's a hair on this.
他妈的一点都不干净
It's not even fucking clean.
你有一张嘴
You got a mouth.
清洁它
Clean it.
最好是汉堡 雷克斯
This better be some fucking burger, Rex.
你吃过的最好的汉堡
Best damn burger you ever had.
当我们最终亲吻道晚安
When we finally kiss good night
我会多么讨厌在暴风雨中出门
How I'll hate going out in this storm
但如果你真的抱紧我
But if you really hold me tight
回家的路上 我会很温暖
All the way home, I'll be warm
火正在慢慢熄灭
And the fire is slowly dying
亲爱的 我们还在告别
And my dear, we're still goodbye-ing
-但只要…-嘿
- But as long as... -Hey.
你在里干?
What are you doing back here?
你还好吗?
Are you okay?
她说我需要净化它们
She said I needed to cleanse them.
“她”?
"She"?
呃 “她”去哪了?
Um, where did "she" go?
她离开了
She left.
你昨天也在车里
Hey, you were in the car yesterday
和那些人在一起 对吧?
with those people, right?
电影精选列表