负重前行
妈
Ma.
好棒
That's it.
妈妈
Mama.
凯伊
Kay?
你们好啊
Hey!
安迪 你们好啊
Andy Hello!
(隔离救助包)
我们的粮食够吃三餐
So we have three meals.
最多能吃四餐
Four at a stretch.
知道了
Okay.
也就是说我们剩下四分之一的粮食
So that means we're down to quarter rations.
明白了
Okay.
有什么我不知情的计划 你想让我知道吗
Is there a plan I'm not aware of? Want to fill me in on it?
不 我喜欢你的计划 哪一个计划
No, I like your plan. Which is?
吃笔的计划
That we eat the pens.
听着 这里有个小镇
Look, there's a town here.
距离这里不超过30或40公里
Can't be more than 30 or 40 km from where we are.
那是个农村 人不多
Right? It's rural. There's not a lot of people.
我们去弄台车 塞满补给 去看看那里有什么
I say we get a car, fill it with supplies, we just see what's out there.
我们已经看过外面的情况了
我们看到的是几周前的情况
We've seen what's out there. We've seen what's back there. Weeks ago.
那里岸边很安静 我们讨论过这事了
It's quiet on the banks... We talked about this.
要是我们能逃出去呢 要是逃不出去呢
What if we've outrun it? What if we haven't?
我们必须要待在这里
Where we need to be, actually, is here.
这条河已经把我们带到这里
The river has got us this far.
若我们做了正确决定 就能抵达这里
所以我们必须做有把握的事
If we play it smart, it'll get us there, but we have to stick to what we know.
有把握的事 在我们发现这艘船前 你根本没上过船
What we know? You had barely set foot on a boat before we found this thing.
这船比我们的年龄加在一起还老
I mean, it's older than both of us put together.
要是引擎坏了呢 那会发生什么事
What if the engine goes? What happens then?
我们还要考虑到萝西
We have to think about Rosie.
是吗 抱歉 我没想到 不然你以为我在搞什么
Do we? I hadn't thought of that. What the fuck do you think I'm doing?
听着 上岸是我们最后的选择
Look, we can't set foot on the shore until it is our last and only option.
事情就是这样 我很抱歉
That's just the way it is, I'm sorry.
那会发生在我们女儿被饿死之前还是之后
So is that going to be before or after our daughter starves to death?
嘘
Shh.
天啊
Jesus Christ.
我的天啊
My God.
天啊
Wow.
有鱼上钩吗 嗯 还没
Any bites? Um-mm. Not yet.
等一下 快点 用那个东西直接钩上来
Oh, hang on a second. Quick. Hook him with the thing.
什么东西 钩子吗 对 把它拉上来 快点
What, with the hook? Whoa. Yeah, bring him in, quick!
什么 这是什么
What? What's that?
这是你从哪里弄来的 从那艘坏掉的游艇
Where did you get this from? From the wrecked yacht.
说谢谢就行了 看看这个
Say thank you. Look at this.
这至少够我们吃三个月了
There's enough there for three months, at least.
这是个好消息 小蓝 这是很棒的消息
Hey, this is good news, Blue. It's great news.
你不用担心 这不是什么难事
You're not worried. It was a one man job.
进去 出来 简单又安全
In and out. Easy. Safe.
拜托 这是件好事 小蓝 好极了
Come on, this is a win, Blue. This is a win.
当好事降临
We must celebrate those
我们该庆祝一下 好吧
when they come along, just a little bit. No, okay.
你确定这是安全的 我确定
You sure it was safe? Safe.
你有找到刮胡刀吗
Is there a razor in that stash of yours?
为何要刮掉 这样看起来比较沉稳
Why? I'll have you know, this is rugged.
我觉得有点邋遢 是沉稳
I think it's a bit ragged. Rugged.
是沉稳
Rugged.
她还好吗 那只小猴子怎么样了
How is she? How is little monkey?
她已经起床一阵子了
She's been down a while.
或许你该去跟她打声招呼
Maybe you should go say hello.
我不确定她会喜欢我去吵她
I'm not sure she'd like that much.
去睡一下吧
Hey, go and have a lie down.
可以吗 当然 去吧
Yeah? Yeah. Go.
男子汉
Man.
你才是 配美女
You are. Woman.
好女孩 萝西 好乖
Good girl, Rosie. Yes.
(给最忠实的小蓝 结婚纪念日快乐
庆幸我们仍活着 最爱你的安迪上)
太好了
Yes.
好了
Okay.
天啊
Oh!
乖
Hey.
妈妈 亲爱的 没事了 好了
Mama. Hey, darling. Okay, all right.
哦
Ohh!
妈咪
Mommy.
妈咪在哪里
Where's Mommy then?
她上哪去了
Where is she?
凯伊
Kay?
凯伊 你在里面吗
Kay? Are you in there?
凯伊 让我进去 宝贝
Kay! Come on, let me in, babe.
让我进去
Let me in.
该死 凯伊 怎么
Shit, Kay, what...
你做了什么
What have you done?
不 别 别看 让我看看
No, don't... Let me see.
别看 继续压着
No. Well, keep pressure on it.
没事的 没事了 妈妈
Mama. It's all right. It's okay.
该死
Oh, shit.
(48小时)
来 让我看看
Come on, let me see.
可恶
Oh, fuck.
好了 凯伊 我来 你做了什么
Right, Kay, just... Oh, what have you done?
我很抱歉 亲爱的 没关系 没事的
I'm sorry, sweetheart. It's all right. It's okay.
好 继续压着 继续加压
All right, keep that pressure on it. Keep pressure on.
该死
Shit.
可以吗 没事吧 没事
Okay. All right? You okay? Yeah.
可以吗 看着我
All right? Look at me.
没事了 不会有事的
It's okay. It's going to be okay.
(澳洲急救服务)
(发烧 恶心 呕吐 癫痫)
给你
Hey.
告诉我 你在想什么 我们不能再待在这里了
So talk to me. What are you thinking? Well, we can't stay here.
但现在才过一小时 症状至少要三小时
But it's only been an hour. Symptoms take at least three hours to...
我知道会怎么样 我们可能没有那么多时间
Yeah, I know how it works. We might not have that time.
我们不能冒险 现在上岸又变成冒险了
We can't take the risk. Oh, so today it's a risk.
因为我现在受了伤 没错 这样就是在冒险
Out there, with this? Yes, it's a risk.
在还不知道要面对什么情况前
我们不能让萝西陷入危险
Let's not put Rosie in danger till we know what we're dealing with.
有数十种生物居住在这河里
There are dozens of things that live and eat in this river.
我们不知道是什么东西咬了你
那东西有手指 安迪
We have no idea what bit you. It had fingers, Andy.
靠
Fuck!
听着 若你被感染了 你只剩48个小时可活
Look, if you are sick, then you've got 48 hours,
那我们可以再做打算
and we'll deal with that.
但若你是错的 你没被感染
But if you're wrong, right, and you're not infected,
照你的失血速度来看 你顶多只能活2-3个小时
then at the rate you're bleeding, you've got two hours, three, tops.
我不会冒这样的风险
That's a risk I'm not gonna take.
我们必须去医院 就像你说过的
We need to get to the hospital, where you said.
有人会替你治疗 我们也能确认你是否被感染
Someone will patch you up and we'll hedge our bets.
要是我真的被感染了呢
What if we lose?
要是我真的被感染了呢
What if we lose?
让我做决定吧
It's gonna be my call.
好吧
Yeah.
来吧
Come on.
别看
Don't look.
来吧 小宝贝
Come on, little darling.
好了
Okay.
乖宝贝 来吧
Oh, good girl. Come here.
你在里头待一下 来吧
Put you in here for a minute. There we go.
快点
Come on.
好样的
Oh, you beauty.
好了
Right.
搞定
Just like that.
给我吧 谢谢 亲爱的
Come here. Thanks, sweetheart.
来吧 你待在车里就行了 好吗 好
Come here. I just need you in the car, all right? Ok.
真不容易