♪ 晚安 我对你说 ♪
♪ Goodnight I say to you ♪
♪ 晚安 ♪
♪ Goodnight ♪
泰渝记
♪ 梦想着 ♪
♪ Dream ♪
♪ 一切虚无缥缈的事 ♪
♪ Of all the impossible ♪
♪ 等你醒来啊 ♪
♪ And when you wake ♪
♪ 你就会发现 ♪
♪ You'll see ♪
♪ 你所有的梦 ♪
♪ That all these dreams ♪
♪ 并不是假的 它们是真的♪
♪ Aren't fake, they're real ♪
♪ 并不是遥不可及 ♪
♪ Not impossible ♪
♪ 相信 ♪
♪ Believe ♪
♪ 你的一切都会好起来 ♪
♪ You'll be all right ♪
周年纪念快乐
Hi, happy anniversary.
今天早上我想你了
Um, I guess I missed you this morning.
我今晚得加班一会儿
So, hey, I've got to work a little late tonight,
我不知道你有没有计划什么
I don't know if you've got something planned.
但是 不管怎样 一会儿见 爱你
But, uh, anyway, I'll see you later. Love you!
你来了
There he is!
-嗨 丹 -嗨 哥们
- Hi, Dan. - Hi, buddy.
-你终于来了 -你终于来了
- You made it! - You made it.
-欢迎来到迪拜 -谢谢
- Welcome to Dubai. Heh. - Thanks.
请尽情享受这美丽的机场吧
Yeah, please enjoy our beautiful airport
趁我们还没到最终目的地
before our final destination,
到那美妙的泰国
freakin' Thailand.
来吧 泰国
Yay, Thailand.
见到你很开心 好久不见了
It's good to see you. It's been forever.
没错 上次是什么时候来着
Yeah, when was the last time?
在玛茜的婚礼上
Marcy's wedding.
那是两年前的事了
That was two years ago.
谢谢你过来 我知道这次
Well thanks for coming. I know it's, uh,
邀请太仓促了
such short notice.
什么 你在开玩笑吗
What, are you kidding?
这是一次很棒的邀请
This is an amazing invite.
我们会玩得很开心的
We're gonna have so much fun.
我给我们买♥♥了配套花衬衫
I got us matching flower shirts.
而且下周我要去希腊
And I gotta be in Greece next week,
所以这等于已经让我走到半路了
so this gets me half the way there.
-这就刚刚好 -很好
- It's perfect. - Good.
你是 你是从哪儿过来的
Where're you, where're you, coming from?
斐济
Fiji.
你好 能给我拿瓶啤酒和
Hello, could I get a beer and, uh?
-我不用了 -那就我一个
- Oh, I'm okay. - Just for me then.
你觉得那说的是什么
What do you think that is?
我不知道
Um, I don't know.
谢谢 不用 我来吧
Thank you. No, I got it.
你不好奇他们为什么一直那样说吗
You're not curious why they keep saying that?
一副馕 一副馕
If-non, if-non?
也许是航♥班♥的意思
Maybe it's the word for a flight?
也许是一种暗号♥
Maybe it's a secret password.
试一下
Check it.
一副馕 一副馕
If-non, if-non?
一副馕 一副馕
If-non, if-non.
我们要谈谈吗
We gonna talk about it?
我觉得凡妮莎出轨了
I think Vanessa's cheating on me.
她
She, um--
她过去一直想弹吉他
Uh, she always wanted to play guitar,
所以我就给她买♥♥了一把加上配套课程
so I-- I bought her one and lessons
之后她和老师在一个乐队里
and then she's in a band with her teacher
很长一段时间
and, uh, she's really happy
都没见她这么开心过了 你知道吗
for like the first time in a while, you know?
我应该早就能发现的 对吧
I mean, I should have known, right?
他们在舞台上迸发那么多火花
They had such good chemistry onstage.
好吧
Okay.
那么你需要扪心自问的就是
Then the question you gotta answer is,
你想不想争取挽留这段感情
do you wanna fight for it or not?
-你说得太轻巧了 -不 没有
- That's really oversimplifying it. - No, it's not.
所有事情都取决于那个问题的答案
Everything's on either side of that question.
你想争取还是不想 你回答出这个
You wanna fight for it or not? You answer that,
一切都会迎刃而解
everything follows.
欢迎来到普吉岛国际机场
-或许等会再来 -好的 再见
- Maybe later on. - Okay, bye.
-欢迎来到斯莱特 -谢谢
- Welcome to The Slate. - Oh, thank you.
欢迎
Welcome.
真不错
Nice.
你好 欢迎来到斯莱特 普吉岛
Hello, welcome to The Slate, Phuket.
-你们需要办理入住吗 -是的
- You are checking in? - Ah, yes.
应该登记的是布兰登·马修
It should be under, uh, Brandon Matthews.
请稍等 先生
Just a moment, sir.
找到了
Ah, here it is.
为幸福伴侣准备的蜜月套房♥
Ooh, our honeymoon suite for the happy couple.
其实 请问还能订两个房♥间吗
Actually, would it be possible to get two rooms, please.
你们的婚姻还好吗
Everything is okay with your marriage?
我本该和我妻子一起来这儿的
Yeah, I-- I was supposed to be here with my wife,
但是 反过来 你知道的
but, um, instead, you know.
反过来 我明白了
Instead, I see.
不 不
No, no.
没事
It's all good.
苏钦
Uh, Suchin?
苏钦 我们只是需要两个房♥间
Suchin, we just need two rooms.
是的 我理解
Yes, I understand.
这就是你们美妙的房♥间
So here you see your wonderful room
还有浴室
and also bathroom.
苏钦 你太费心了
Suchin, you shouldn't have.
但这是你们的周年纪念日
But this is your anniversary.
这本来应该是和我妻子一起的 但是
It was with my wife, but--
我懂的
I know.
从这儿你可以看到连通你朋友房♥间的隔门
So here you see the adjoining door to your friend's room.
这真的是太棒了 谢谢
Well, this is perfect, thank you.
是的
Yes,
欢迎来到泰国
welcome to Thailand.
这儿太漂亮了
This is lovely.
周年纪念日快乐
Happy anniversary.
收整一下 再一起吃个晚饭怎么样
You wanna get settled, meet up for dinner say,
过几个小时吧
couple of hours?
-可以 就这么定了 -好的
- Yeah, sounds good. - Okay.
如果你需要我 我就在我的房♥间
I will be in my room, if you need me.
不 不 我 我能搞定南
No, no, I-- I got it Nan.
爸
Dad.
儿子 你好吗 伙计
Hey, son, how are you, pal?
那是布兰登吗
Is that Brandon?
-没错 是布兰登 -布兰登
- Yeah, it's Brandon. - Hi, Brandon.
妈妈
Hi, mom.
听着 伙计 我们正要出去吃饭
Hey, listen, buddy, we're on our way out to dinner.
你还记得贝伦斯坦一家 对吧
Uh, oh, you remember the Berensteins, right?
-当然 -他还记得贝伦斯坦一家
- Of course. - He remembers the Berensteins.
没关系
Well it doesn't matter.
话说 一切 一切都好吗 伙计
Anyway, is, is everything okay, buddy?
很好 祝你晚餐愉快
Yeah, ha-- have a great dinner.
好的 行了 我爱你 儿子
Okay, all right, I l-- I love you, son.
爱你哦
I love you!
-爱你们 -保重 我的朋友
- Love you guys. - Take care, my friend.
斐济
Fiji.
欢迎 我亲爱的朋友们
Welcome, my dear friends.
我们已经为你们安排了雅座
We have prepared a lovely table for you.
苏钦 你为我们包场了吗
Suchin, did you close the place for us?
现在是雨季 所以客人不多
Now is rainy season, so not many guests.
这很棒 谢谢
Well, this is perfect, thank you.
今晚将是一个只为你们而制定的特别晚餐
Tonight will be a special dinner just for you.
你没必要这么费力忙活的
Oh, you didn't need to make a fuss.
我们应该穿上配套衬衫的
Oh, we should have worn our matching shirts.
这是你们的服务员 好吗
Ah, this is your waiter, okay?