You understand me?
慌慌张张一触即发
Helter Skelter is upon us.
露露 怎么了
Lulu, what's wrong?
你有没有想过也许慌慌张张
Did you ever start to think that maybe Helter Skelter
根本不会到来
isn't coming down at all?
查理也许错了
That Charlie was wrong?
不 不
No. No.
别让这个地方击垮你
Don't let this place get to you.
要不是我们被关在这里的话革命早就来了
It would be happening right now if we weren't in here.
千万不要现在就放弃
Please don't give up now.
-好 -拜托 我需要你
- Okay. - Please, I need you.
我很抱歉 我不是有意让你不安的
I'm sorry. I didn't mean to upset you.
露露 这把刀可能是唯一阻止
Lulu, this knife might be the only thing
你被黑佬割喉的东西
between you and blackie slitting your throat.
捅 刺 就像你真想杀人一样
Thrust and jab like you mean it.
捅 刺 割
Thrust. Jab. Lift.
去刺椅子
Stab the chair.
很好 玛利
Good, Mary.
我知道每个人都认为我们是可怕的怪物
I know everyone thinks we're these scary creatures
犯了那些可怕的罪行
who committed these horrible crimes
但我们只是在跳生死之舞
but we were just engaging in the dance of life and death.
查理说没有死亡
Charlie says there is no death.
你是说可以夺走别人的生命吗
So you're saying it's okay to take someone's life?
莱斯利 苏珊 你们是这么想的吗
Leslie, Susan, is that what you think?
不
No.
我是说我开始觉得
I'm saying that I'm starting to think
魔鬼抓住了我 我才能找到通往上帝的路
that the devil took a hold of me so I could find my way to God.
那么查理就是魔鬼
So Charlie is the devil?
不 查理是查理 魔鬼是魔鬼
No, Charlie is Charlie and the devil is the devil.
所以你们仍然相信
So you all still believe
他说的那个
that thing he was talking about
"慌慌张张"革命吗
Helter Skelter?
前几天晚上
The other night,
我开始怀疑这件事 我开始发抖
I started to doubt it and I got shaky.
你动摇了 是什么让你动摇了
You felt doubt. What made you feel that doubt?
只是一瞬间的动摇吧 露露
That was just for a minute, right, Lulu?
她不再怀疑了
She doesn't doubt anymore.
抱歉打断你的学习 女士们
Sorry to interrupt your studies, ladies.
恐怕我有坏消息
I am afraid I have bad news.
判决下来了 在你们的刑期内
The decision has come down and you will remain here in SSU
你们都将留在特别监护室
for the duration of your sentences.
他妈的混♥蛋♥
Fucking motherfuckers!
他们他妈的不能这样对我们
They can't fucking do this shit to us!
我们是他妈的也是人
We're fucking human beings!
你被认为是逃避风险
You are considered an escape risk
而且也太有名了
and too well known.
不
No!
我再也见不到查理了
I'm never gonna see Charlie again.
我们不知道会发生什么
We don't know what's gonna happen.
假释总是有的 你可以出去
There's always parole. You could get out.
不 你 你可以出去
No, you. You could get out.
他们永远不会让我离开这里
They'll never let me out of here.
你在这里是我的错
It's my fault you're in here.
查理说确保那天晚上每个人都做些什么
Charlie said make sure everyone does something that night
我保证你做到了
and I made sure you did.
你一定很恨我
You must hate me.
我永远不会恨你
I could never hate you.
下午好 女士们
Good afternoon, ladies.
今天为有特别款待
Special treat for you today.
没有课程
No school.
只有一场小型音乐会
Just a mini concert.
女士们 我带罗宾来为你们演奏
Ladies, I brought Robin to play for you..
女士们 你们为什么要这样做
Ladies, why would you do this?
查理昨晚和我们谈过 他让我们这么做
Charlie spoke to us last night. He told us to.
他让我们抗♥议♥
He told us to protest.
天哪 他妈的老天爷
Jesus fucking Christ.
他们是怎么弄到剃刀的
How the hell did they get razors?
看守们很喜欢剃刀
The guards love them.
他们牢房♥里东西应有尽有
They have all kinds of things in their cells.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
只要她们
It's just as long as they're stuck alone together
呆在那个团体里
in that unit just repeating their
重复地互相洗♥脑♥
brainwashing back to each other..
我是说 她们再也看不到外面世界了
I mean, they're never gonna see the real world again
那我们能为他们做些什么呢
so what is it we can really do for them?
我只是想提醒他们
I just wanna remind them
如果可以
if I can..
她们在见到查尔斯·曼森之前是谁
...of who they were before they ever met Charles Manson.
我只想把她们自己还给她们
I just wanna give them back themselves.
我们去散散步吧
Let's go take a walk.
查理在哪里
Where's Charlie?
他和保罗一起去了某个地方
He went somewhere with Paul.
好像永远都不见了
Seems like he's been gone forever.
你喜欢住在这里吗
You like living here?
是啊 你应该加入我们
Yeah. You should join us.
-不 我需要自♥由♥ -自♥由♥
- Nah, I need my freedom. - Freedom?
我们这里就只有这些了
That's all we have here.
我喜欢你
I like you.
你应该和我一起去冒险
You should come away on adventures with me.
我在这里有好多事要做
I have a lot of responsibilities here.
我们正在准备一场战争
We're preparing for a war.
好吧 如果我们都要死的话
Well, if we're all gonna die
我们最好立马来做♥爱♥吧 怎么样
we better get to making love, huh?
我不确定
Well, I don't know about that.
来吧
Come on.
宝贝 你可能是我最后的机会
You might be my last chance, baby.
嘿 你们他妈的是谁
Hey. Who the fuck are you?
对不起 伙计 我来了
Sorry, man. I came..
我和丹尼他们一起来的
I came with Danny and them guys.
-我以为你 -他妈的滚开
- I thought you... - Get the fuck out of here.
除非我求你否则不要回来
And don't you come back unless you're invited
不过那是不可能的
which you wont be.
起来 滚
Get up. Get out.
你想让我帮你把鸡♥巴♥塞进裤子里吗
You want me to help get your dick in your pants?
滚出我的谷仓
Get the fuck out of my barn!
伙计们 你们这里场景真诡异
You guys got a weird scene going on up here, man.
你得先问我
You ask me first!
你不能到处嫖
You don't just whore around.
就这样了
That is it.
再没嬉皮士小鬼能免费骑你然后睡你
No more hippie kids looking for a free ride and a quick lay.
没有人能有访客 除非经过我同意
Nobody has any visitors unless it goes through me.
我们需要专注于我们的事情
We need to stay focused on our scene.
不再有外人
No more outsiders.
我要去冒险
I'm gonna go on an adventure.
你可以来
You can come.
带上露露
Bring Lulu.
把那叫琳达的女孩带来 我们要用她车
Bring that Linda girl. We'll use her car.
我们要进入富人家
We get in the rich people's houses
我们还要进入他们的脑袋 明白吗
and we get in their heads, you dig?
你只要进去然后出来 别害怕
You just, you get in and get out. Don't be afraid.
搞得乱一点 但不要弄坏任何东西
Mess things up a bit, but don't break anything.
知道了吗 到处拿个钱包
Alright, take a wallet here and there
大多数情况下只要让他们知道他们不安全
but mostly just let them know that they're not safe.
但是如果他们醒来怎么办
But what if they wake up?
那就别让他们醒 训练过的 要隐身
Don't allow them to. Use your training, man. Be invisible.
他醒来会说 亲爱的 我把钱包呢
He'll wake up and say, "Honey, where did I put my wallet?"
他会说 你为什么把画像倒过来
And he'll say, "Why did you put the portraits upside down?"
钱包里有什么
What's in the wallet?
呃 六十块和三张信♥用♥卡♥
Uh, uh, sixty bucks and three credit cards.
不算什么 下次我们绑小猪的时候
Well, that's nothing. Next time we tie some piggies up
我们要把他们吓死