内布拉斯加州加特林镇 三年前
Gatling, Nebraska three years ago
早 伊莉莎
Good morning, Elisa.
- 早上好 - 早上好
- Morning. - Morning.
谢谢 牧师
Reverend, thank you for the focus.
- 早 - 人来的真多
- Morning. - lt was a great sermon.
事情发生在三年前
Child narrating: lt was about three years ago.
那天只有我一个孩子去教堂
l was the only kid in church that day.
别的孩子都跟艾萨克去玉米地了
The others were with lsaac out in the cornfield.
我爸爸不喜欢艾萨克 所以我去不了
I didn't get to go 'cause Dad didn't like lsaac.
我爸爸是个聪明人
He was pretty smart, my dad.
做完礼拜后 我们跟以往一样去了汉森餐厅
After church, we went to Hansen's-- just Iike aIways.
莎拉病了 妈妈在家照顾她
Sarah was home sick with Mom.
她突然发高烧病倒了
She'd come down with the fever real sudden.
早啊 戴夫
Morning, Dave.
早啊 波普 你妻子和莎拉呢
Morning, Pop. How are you? - How are the wife and Sarah?
爸爸很担心 因此一到餐厅就给妈妈打电♥话♥
Dad was worried, so he went to caII Mom first thing.
但愿莎拉好点了 我现在打电♥话♥给你妈妈 好吗
Sarah's been better. l'm going to call your mom, okay?
好的 爸爸
Okay.Dad
我想爸爸会要一杯咖啡
Mr. Hansen: l bet dad wants a cup of coffee.
你好 伊莉莎
Hello,Elisa.
-约比 老样子 -对 草莓奶昔
- Okay, Joby, you want your usual? - Yeah, strawberry shake.
那时我看到了马拉凯和其他人
That's when I saw Malachai and the others.
我想他们跟艾萨克的约会结束了吧
l guess their meeting with Isaac was over.
- 你好 - 他们的举动令人毛骨悚然
- Hi. - They were acting real creepy.
怎么样
Francis.
- 给你 约比.- 谢谢
- Here you go, Joby. - Oh, thanks.
听着
listen
不 我是说
No, I mean
已经有五个孩子 她还会听我的话吗
With five children, will she still listen to me
她怎么样了
How is she?
我很担心 戴夫
l'm worried, Dave.
她的热度从101度 升到了104度
Her fever's gone from 101 to 104.
嗯哼
Uh-huh.
好的
Sure.
嗯 嗯
Mm-hmm.
给你
Here you
你好吗
How are you?
- 给我一些奶油好吗? - 好的
- May l have some cream? - Okay.
咖啡味道不错
Good coffee.
怎么回事
What's going on?
我失去味觉了
This young man's got a weapon.
天啊
Oh my God!
不
No!
住手
Stop it!
安妮 你听到我说话吗
Dave, are you listening to me?
不 救命
Don't do it!
不要 不要
Don't do it! No!
不要 不要
Don't! No!
孩子们你们干什么
Woman: What are you kids--
那天加特林到处发生着这样的事
lt happened everywhere in Gatlin that day.
从那时起莎拉开始画那种画
That's when Sarah started drawing these pictures.
将由一个孩子领导他们
They will be led by a child
汽车旅馆
motel
现在
Now?
请勿打搅
Please do not disturb
生日快乐
Happy birthday!
你在干嘛
What are you doing?
- 你疯了 - 不 好了 来吧
- You're crazy.- Come on, come on!
许个愿吧
Make a wish.
嗯
Mm.
你许了什么愿
So what did you wish for?
从此过上幸福的生活
To live happily ever after.
- 嗯 - 算是求婚吗
- Mm. - ls that a proposal?
不...不是
No... it's not.
好吧
Okay.
不过...
Well...
我还是要给你这个
l guess l'll give you this anyway.
- 来吧 - 这是什么
- Come on. - What is it?
真漂亮
Oh, that's nice.
转过来
Turn it over.
致我亲爱的伯顿·斯坦顿 维基赠
To my dear Burton Stanton
致我亲爱的伯顿·斯坦顿 维基赠
To my dear Burton Stanton
我很喜欢
l like this.
为了纪念这个特别的日子
ln honor of this special occasion,
我们来一段生日小夜曲吧
we have a birthday serenade.
- 1 2 - 1 2
- ? A one, a two ? - ? A one, a two ?
- 3 4 - 3 4
- ? A one, two, three, four! ? - ? A one, two, three, four! ?
丢下课本 不再学习
? No more books and studies ?
现在我要跟伙伴们去狂欢
? Now l can stay out late with my buddies ?
我可以为所欲为了
? l can do the things that I wanna do ?
因为我通过了所有的考试
? 'Cause all my exams are through ?
我要去球场为洋基队加油
? l can root for the Yankees from the bleachers ?
不必担心老师责骂
? And don't have to worry about teachers ?
放了假我很高兴
? And l'm so glad that school is out ?
我要唱歌♥并放声大喊
? l could sing and shout ?
放假了 大家来狂欢吧
? SchooI is out, everybody gonna have some fun ?
放假了 大家蹦蹦跳跳
- ? School is out ? - ? Everybody gonna jump and run ?
放假了 快来狂欢吧
- ? School is out ? - ? Come on people, don't you be late ?
- 放假了 我要去接--
- ? School is out ? - ? l just got time to take-- ?
我的女友
? My girl out on a date... ?
好
Yay!
你真棒
You're wacko!
宝贝
Holy cow!
不过我们该出发了 要开车赶路呢
We'd better get going. We've got a lot of driving to do today.
我们就不能在这里
Couldn't we just say, "the hell with it"?
- 再待上几个小时吗? - 我也想啊
- Stay here for a couple of hours? - Mm, l wish.
星期一到了 我一天要看50个病人
Starting Monday, l've got 50 patients a day to look at.
我有很多东西等你看呢
I've got a coupIe of things you can look at.
是这样吗
ls that right?
好了...
WeII...
有人吗? 打扫房♥间
Hello? Hello? Maid service.
我们马上就走
Um, we'll be out in a minute.
我们得走了
Oh, we got to get going.
走之前我想洗个澡
l wanna grab a quick shower before we go, okay?
行了 亲爱的 你总是没事找事
You're making something out of nothing.
对我来说有事 对你来说没事
Right. To me it's something; to you it's nothing.
我很在意这段医师实习期
l'm just worried about this internship, okay?
为此四年来我努力学习
I've been working for this for four years.
我知道
I know.
我很理解
l do understand.
不过为何你紧张成这样?
Why do you have to be such a jerk about it?
欢迎光临内布拉斯加州
"Welcome to Nebraska."
并非只有我们觉得艾萨克古怪
Joby's voice: We weren't the only ones who thought lsaac was weird.
有一天约瑟夫告诉我们他准备逃跑
One day Joseph told us he was running away.
他说他再也无法忍♥受了
He said he couldn't take it anymore.
他很害怕 而我不怕
He was pretty scared. l wasn't.
- 我很害怕 - 我也是
- l'm scared! - Me too!
没什么好害怕的
There's nothing to be afraid of.
我保证我会回来找你们的
l said l'd come back for you. l promise.
- 我们跟你一起走 好吗 - 不行
- Can't we go with you, please? - No!
带上你们我会失败的
l'd never make it with you two.
- 我们不喜欢这里 - 你们不会有事的
- But we don't like it here. - l said you'll be all right!
只要没人发现你画的画
As long as nobody finds them pictures you've been drawin'.
她是不由自主的
She can't help it.
艾萨克和马拉凯不会介意的
That won't matter to lsaac and Malachai.
他们把它当预兆
They'll take it as a sign.
要知道画画是禁止的
Anyways, you know crayons and drawings are forbidden...
听唱片也一样
just Iike having that record player.
但我们喜欢 艾萨克什么事都不准我们做
But we like it. lsaac doesn't let us do anything!
在我回来前 你要当心他
Well, you just better mind him till l get back
电影精选列表