帕克街影业出品
片名:镰刀梦魇3 玉米地的孩子3
主演:丹尼尔西尼
罗恩·梅伦
迈克尔恩西
导演:詹姆斯D.R.希考克斯
欢迎到盖特林来
约书亚!
Joshua!
约书亚!
Joshua!
孩子
Boy!
今晚有你好受的
You're gonna make this some sad night.
我要逮到你
I'm gonna get you.
-嘘 -伊利亚?
- Shh! - Eli?
他快过来了
He's getting close.
他又喝醉了,是吧?
He's drunk again, isn't he?
-他又要揍我了 -有我在就不会
- He's gonna beat me again. - Not if I can help it.
-我们走啊!-你走吧
- Come on Let's go! - Go!
我不会把你丢在这里的
I ain't gonna leave you.
只有我能应付他
I'm the only one who can handle him.
-好吧,但你要跟在我身后 -好的
- All right. But stay right behind me.- OK.
好的
OK.
爸爸,为什么这样做?
Why, Papa?
为什么你要去伤害我哥哥?
Why'd you have to go hurt my brother?
家人是神圣的,爸爸
Family is sacred, Papa.
你知道我不会伤害你
You know I'd never hurt you.
甚至不会因为这个而动手
Not even for this.
嘿,这个你拿走了
Hey, you took it.
啊!傻孩子
Ah! Stupid kid.
啊!
Argh!
看守着这个 就等于你在看守着我
Watch over this as you would watch over me.
伊利亚,你说过会呆在我身后的
Eli, you said you'd be right behind me.
他在哪?
Where is he?
我们走吧,他可以随意伤害我
Let's go. He can do what he wants to me.
但我不会让他伤害你,知道吗?
But he's not hurting you, OK?
我们要团结在一起,是吧?
We've just got to stay together, right?
没错,我们走吧
Right. Come on. Let's go.
这些孩子在被收养之前 都由你来照顾
These boys will be in your care until the adoption.
他们以前的生活很苦
They've had it rough.
需要一点时间来让他们适应新环境
It may take a while for them to get used to their new surroundings.
6:18分从内布拉斯加州林肯市 出发的班车,现在到达10号♥门
'The 6:18 from Lincoln, Nebraska, now arriving at Gate 10.'
-他们没见过...-一个城市
- They've never seen... - A city.
我知道你的意思,你很紧张
I know you know. You're nervous.
-听我说...-他们来了
- But listen to me...OK - wèi...That's them.
我去接他们,冷静点
OK.I'll get them. Stay calm.
嗯
Mm.
-你很漂亮 -谢谢
- You look beautiful.- Thank you.
-你无法照顾孩子 -别说了
- You're too young to have a teenage son.- Stop it.
威廉和阿曼达,来见见你们的孩子
William and Amanda, meet your new boys.
嗨,伊利亚,约书亚
Hi, Eli. Josh.
欢迎到芝加哥来 很高兴你们能来这里
- Welcome to Chicago. - We're really glad you're here.
692.
692.
白人男性,45岁,约180磅
'White male. 45 years. About 180lbs. '
欢迎啊,你要打个电♥话♥吗?
'Welcome. Would you like to make a call?
挂掉再试试
'Hang up and try again. '
忏悔吧,审判即将到来!
就是这里了
Well, this is it.
甜蜜的家
Home, sweet home.
准备好了吗?
You ready?
这里不错
Whoa, this is great.
比我们的拖车房♥屋大多了 是吧,伊利亚?
Bigger than our trailer, huh, Eli?
你的家当不错嘛,波特夫人
You have nice things, Mrs Porter.
到楼上去吧,看看你们的房♥间
Let's go upstairs. I'll show you your room.
好
All right.
这边
This way.
我们家里有孩子了
We got kids in the house.
这是我们的房♥间
And this is our room.
如果你们需要什么,可以来找我们
If you need anything, we're just down the hall.
唯一的要求就是要进来之前先敲门
All we ask is that you knock before you come in.
约书亚,拜托,能把那东西放下吗?
Joshua! Please, could you put that down?
它非常,非常贵
Uh, it's very, very expensive.
你的屋子很漂亮,波特先生
You have a very nice house, Mr Porter.
谢谢你,伊利亚
Thank you, Eli.
你不用叫我们波特先生和夫人 好吗?
You don't have to call us Mr and Mrs Porter, OK?
约书亚 我跟你说过不要把这东西拿起来的
Josh, I told you not to pick this up.
比尔,这只是块玻璃而已
Bill. It's just a piece of glass, OK?
走吧,我们都去吃东西吧
Come on. Let's all eat. Come on.
走吧
Come on.
我们有个全新的日本发明
We've got a brand-new Japanese invention.
我们叫它比萨
We call it... pizza.
谢谢你,约翰,坐下吧
Thank you, John. Sit down now.
你要我帮忙来切吗?
Do you want me to help you cut it?
天啊,阿曼达,比萨是不用切的
For godsakes, Amanda. You don't cut pizza.
你只要把它拿起来
You just pick it up.
折起来然后吃
And you fold it and jam it in.
不好意思?
Grace?
嗯..抱歉
Oh, um... I'm sorry.
你们要做祷告么?
Would you like to do the honours?
我们来感谢走在十字架后面的人
Let us give thanks to He Who Walks Behind the Rows,
他们保护我们的庄稼
who protects our crops
让那些异教♥徒♥们永远 在地狱之火中受折磨
and keeps the infidel and unbeliever in the torments of hellfire eternal.
-阿门 -阿门
- Amen.- Amen.
这可真有意思
Well, that's a real toe-tapper.
吃比萨吧?
Uh, pizza?
我带你们去看看你们的新后院
I'll show you guys your new backyard.
这是阿曼达的伊甸园
This is Amanda's Garden of Eden.
她还是很有园艺天分的
She's got quite a green thumb, actually.
社工说你种玉米
The social worker said you grew corn.
有吗?不是,没有的
She did? No, no corn.
我知道了,我卖♥♥玉米的
Oh, I know! I sell corn.
我是个日用品交易商
I'm a commodities trader on the exchange.
另一边是什么?
What's on the other side?
这是个废弃的老工厂 那里不安全
Just an old abandoned factory. It's not safe.
所以我们建了围墙
That's why we built this fence.
你和约书亚不要到那里去玩
I don't want you and Joshua playing over there.
你哥哥呢?
Where is your brother?
她要打败他,但她做不到
She wants to take him but she can't.
-哈 -马尔科姆!
- Hah! - Malcolm!
他要投篮了!
And he goes for the basket!
嗨,我刚搬到隔壁的房♥间
Hi. Um, I just moved in next door.
这衣服是怎么回事?
What's with the, uh, clothes?
是安曼教派的新衣服吗?
Is that the new, uh, Amish wear?
你的帽子怎么了? 为什么方向反了?
What's with your hat? Why is it... Why is it turned backwards?
约书亚?
Joshua?
回家来好吗?
Could you come home, please?
谢谢
Thanks.
这会是个惊喜
It was going to be a surprise.
你得小心点
You have to be more careful.
-不能随便跟陌生人说话 -威廉,威廉!
- You can't walk up to strangers...- William! William!
我打开行李箱,发现里面都是虫子
I opened the suitcase and there's bugs in there.
什么?
What?
打开
Open it up.
是虫子吗,阿曼达?
Bugs, Amanda?
我只是想带来故乡的一点风味
I just thought I'd bring a taste of home.
这玉米不错
That's nice-looking corn.
嗯
Hm.
我觉得不舒服
I'm uncomfortable.
我们现在不是孤独的了
We're not exactly alone anymore.
-他们会习惯的 -你觉得呢
- They'll get used to it. - You think?
别担心了
Mm-hm. Don't worry about it.
我们会处理好的
We'll get the hang of this.
而且,伊利亚是个好孩子
Besides, Eli is a gem.
约书亚,他还得再规矩一些
And Joshua, well, he'll probably need a little discipline.
但你也得注意些
But then again, so will you.
是不是我们得再看一眼孩子们 你才肯跟我亲热
You're not doing this until we take one last look at those kids.
电影精选列表